Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SATELLITE TRACKING OF CHIPPED CREDIT CARDS FROM SPACE-EVERYONE CARRYING A WALLET OR PURSE WITH CARDS IS TRACKABLE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SATELLITE TRACKING OF CHIPPED CREDIT CARDS FROM SPACE-EVERYONE CARRYING A WALLET OR PURSE WITH CARDS IS TRACKABLE Empty
PostSubject: SATELLITE TRACKING OF CHIPPED CREDIT CARDS FROM SPACE-EVERYONE CARRYING A WALLET OR PURSE WITH CARDS IS TRACKABLE   SATELLITE TRACKING OF CHIPPED CREDIT CARDS FROM SPACE-EVERYONE CARRYING A WALLET OR PURSE WITH CARDS IS TRACKABLE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 8:27 am

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2054

SATELLITE TRACKING OF CHIPPED CREDIT CARDS FROM SPACE-EVERYONE CARRYING A WALLET OR PURSE WITH CARDS IS TRACKABLE
Hi Steve!
I spoke with a client yesterday, who works with the government. He is former military, and is an explosives expert. He told me how he has been in most of the d.u.m.b.s. He talked about the technology they have underground, etc. (same stuff you have talked about)
The part I wanted to share about, was the new chips we have on bank cards. He said they are easily tracked by satellites. The government knows not everyone will want to be chipped, so they will still be able to track everyone carrying their wallet.

Keep up the good work! C.S.
Aug 15, 2017
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

SATELLITE TRACKING OF CHIPPED CREDIT CARDS FROM SPACE-EVERYONE CARRYING A WALLET OR PURSE WITH CARDS IS TRACKABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SATELLITE TRACKING OF CHIPPED CREDIT CARDS FROM SPACE-EVERYONE CARRYING A WALLET OR PURSE WITH CARDS IS TRACKABLE   SATELLITE TRACKING OF CHIPPED CREDIT CARDS FROM SPACE-EVERYONE CARRYING A WALLET OR PURSE WITH CARDS IS TRACKABLE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 9:22 am

and once cash goes away.. you won't be able to buy or sell without "it".....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SATELLITE TRACKING OF CHIPPED CREDIT CARDS FROM SPACE-EVERYONE CARRYING A WALLET OR PURSE WITH CARDS IS TRACKABLE   SATELLITE TRACKING OF CHIPPED CREDIT CARDS FROM SPACE-EVERYONE CARRYING A WALLET OR PURSE WITH CARDS IS TRACKABLE I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 6:07 pm

AND IS WHY YOU NEED::
SEEDS + TOOLS
WINTER CLOTHING + PANTS (RAIN PROOF)
HEATING SUPPLIES + WAXED FIRE STARTERS OR VASOLINE&COTTON BALLS
DEER CART with Big Solid Wheels TO HALL IMPORTANT SUPPLIES (should you be hoofing it)
SOAP
WASH RAG + HAND TOWEL IN , LIGHT BRN, OLIVE.
AND MORE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SATELLITE TRACKING OF CHIPPED CREDIT CARDS FROM SPACE-EVERYONE CARRYING A WALLET OR PURSE WITH CARDS IS TRACKABLE   SATELLITE TRACKING OF CHIPPED CREDIT CARDS FROM SPACE-EVERYONE CARRYING A WALLET OR PURSE WITH CARDS IS TRACKABLE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: