Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MEGALITHIC MARVELS: Expedition Peru

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MEGALITHIC MARVELS: Expedition Peru Empty
PostSubject: MEGALITHIC MARVELS: Expedition Peru   MEGALITHIC MARVELS: Expedition Peru I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:28 pm

MEGALITHIC MARVELS: Expedition Peru Day 6

MEGALITHIC MARVELS: Expedition Peru 665b79f1-63f6-4a7d-a649-a49a40b6fa8d

Follow me as I journey across Peru visiting some of the most ancient megalithic marvels on the planet. Subscribe via email so that you never miss a post
To see and read about day 5, click HERE
DAY 6

• Downtown Cusco Megaliths and Elongated Skulls

MEGALITHIC MARVELS: Expedition Peru Img_2742

I stopped by the Coricancha Museum and saw these skulls. While not as big as the Paracas skulls I will soon see, they were elongated none the less. Was the elongation of these skulls the result of cranial deformation or something else? As we will see with many of the Paracas skulls, the cranial volume is up to 25 percent larger and 60 percent heavier than conventional human skulls, meaning they could not have been intentionally deformed through head binding. Many of them also contain only one parietal plate, rather than two like normal humans.

MEGALITHIC MARVELS: Expedition Peru Img_2733

I spent half of the day in downtown Cusco seeing the pre-Inca megalithic works. I think Cusco might be one of the very few major cities in the world that display megalithic construction downtown. This picture clearly displays the megalithic megaton mortarless stonework on the bottom, then the Inca construction that is inferior in quality on top of that, and then the Spanish construction on the very top.

Check out this super quick video of me at one of the megalithic walls that make up the base of the Coricancha Museum…

Saqsaywayman 

MEGALITHIC MARVELS: Expedition Peru Dsc_2223

Being that it is the most stunning megalithic site in Peru to see in my humble opinion, I had to go back to Saqsaywaman today to take it in one more time and snap some more photographs and video footage. The andesite walls at Saksaywaman consist of interlocking blocks that were crafted with mortarless precision, some of them weighing as much as 125 tons. Each foundational stone goes about twelve feet underground, making the walls earthquake-proof.

MEGALITHIC MARVELS: Expedition Peru Dsc_2242

Being that we can only see the foundational walls today, I can only imagine what this fortress might have looked like when it was first completed in ages past…

Check out this super quick video of me walking along the main megalithic wall of Saqsaywayman…

Look for my report on Day 7 next…

MEGALITHIC MARVELS: Expedition Peru Screen-shot-2017-02-17-at-4-41-58-pm

To read the ground-breaking investigative series “Unlocking Lovelock: Attack of the Red-Haired Giants,” click HERE

Back to top Go down

MEGALITHIC MARVELS: Expedition Peru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: