Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there such a thing as good science?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Is there such a thing as good science? Empty
PostSubject: Is there such a thing as good science?   Is there such a thing as good science? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 4:39 am

This is the thread with the video in question: https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t17827-breakthrough-device-heals-organs-with-a-single-touch

Sorry Spring, I had more in mind and thought I was headed elsewhere. Sorry...
~~~~
And where do we draw the line between 'good and evil'.
Just how far, far away from God have we been blindly led?
What do we need Him for, really?  What can He do for us better than science can.
Science-the achievements of mankind.  Or the advancement of satan's agenda?
Are they one and the same?

God creates.  Satan engineers. That precept is holding it's own so far, I think.

Could the Bible authors have ever imagined this time, this life, with all it's complications?  Sometimes it seems to me 'the sins of the flesh' don't come close to addressing where we're at, what the world faces. 
Where my greatest prayer is that we be at the end of the end, my great consolation is that after death this will all seem as a dream. And maybe that is the Truth of it all. 
Yet suffering is very real, and nobody likes suffering. Maybe it was a rip roaring hangover that gave birth to modern science.  And if we'd just listened to God...

So we have this heinous development: https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t17827-breakthrough-device-heals-organs-with-a-single-touch

That wrung me out like a wet sponge-with gleeful terror. So good!  But no!  SO bad!!
Visions of 666 chips dancing in my head...with DNA attached! Oh goodie.
"Here, take this lab produced DNA and call me in the morning."

My 'heart connection' to Spirit is still working.  I know that.  But I've been wondering about my 'gut connection', the one that warns.  Well, it's still working too because I want to puke over this one.

I had more science marvels to dissect, but later.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Is there such a thing as good science?   Is there such a thing as good science? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:30 pm

Quote :

Yes, there is!

After reading this and watching the video early this AM I had to take a few hours to really ponder this question. Seriously. This because I really love science.

Conclusion . . . .

Science isn't the problem. What man does with what is learned from science or anything else is the problem. Cases in point below.

Dynamite:
Helps the farmer clear tree stumps so he can grow more food that feeds us and helps keep us alive.
Helps the jihadi kill more people if strapped onto a belt and detonated in a crowd.

See it? The dynamite wasn't the problem; the problem was the evil in all mens hearts.

The alphabet:
Can be used to write our Bibles.
Can be used to write Hustler magazine.

See it? The alphabet wasn't the problem; the problem was the evil in all mens hearts.

The technology in the video:
How wonderful if it is used to heal disease.
How awful if it is used to kill, maim, enslave.

See it? The technology isn't the problem; the problem, as always, is mens hearts.

Jeremiah 17:10 wrote:
I the LORD search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Is there such a thing as good science?   Is there such a thing as good science? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:54 pm

Thank you for that thoughtful and true response. I'm sure I worded it in the reactionary mind frame I was in. (thinking also on why we have to go to Mars.  And how lovely it would be to take that money and feed the hungry and such).  I do believe 'space colonization' is satanically directed, for reasons I can only speculate on but that have a chance of being good ones nonetheless.

So, do you (anyone) want to offer an opinion about that video and the chip development?  I'm more concerned with the DNA infiltration than any chip that generates an increased but normal healing response at a wound site.  I'm extremely suspicious over the potential consequences.
Oh, but what a nearly irresistible temptation.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there such a thing as good science?   Is there such a thing as good science? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Matthew 12:35
good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Is there such a thing as good science?   Is there such a thing as good science? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 3:01 pm

Dove wrote:
I'm more concerned with the DNA infiltration

BINGO! DNA manipulation! I think perhaps this may be taking place as we speak. Think nanobots, nano machines that go in and are programmed to change DNA. Not a far stretch to imagine us breathing in billions of the little buggers being sprayed overhead in chemtrails but lying dormant - UNTIL - they receive an activation signal (possibly activated by this new 5G tech being deployed world wide) and whamo, mark of the beast time. Only The Holy Spirit stands in the way and only believers aren't affected though we are also full of these little beasts. The anti-christ activates and you either commit or you can't buy or sell. People who accept the mark are changed . . . and they don't even realize they are changed, but WE DO REALIZE the change for what it really is and we are hunted down and killed by family, friends, etc. I think about this possibility right along side the micro chips view. They are packed into my memory to be remembered at the right moment should either view (among others) be revealed.

Sounds like woo, huh? There is much science being investigated behind this view. Anthony Patch, Gonzo Shimara, and others are looking closely into this. I think it's possible, woo-woo be damned, that they may be onto something.

Gonna be a hard sell for most folks but I hope y'all with listen anyway. By the way, this comes from a pre-tribber. Anthony Patch is pre. I've heard him often say so.

From February 2017 - Starts about 13 minutes in . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihZb_SPHs3k

From August 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7aE1mPBeaQ

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Is there such a thing as good science?   Is there such a thing as good science? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 2:07 pm

This slid offa the first page so it's time to bump it back up. I'm curious to know if anyone listened to the two Patch videos I posted above? I just listened to these again and there is a lot to digest in there.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Is there such a thing as good science?   Is there such a thing as good science? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 12:56 pm

This should cause you to have a big OOPSIE in your undies!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4824484/Elon-Musk-s-27m-plan-plug-brain-computer.html

As you read through these snippets from the article keep in mind what I had to say in postings above about nanotech.

Article Snippets wrote:
Elon Musk's controversial startup to crate a 'Matrix' interface to plug the human brain directly into a computer has raised over $27m, it has been revealed.

Neuralink is working to link the human brain with a machine interface by creating micron-sized devices.

It will work on what Musk calls the 'neural lace' technology, implanting tiny brain electrodes that may one day upload and download thoughts.

And in eight to ten years, the Matrix-style technology will be available to everyone, he added.

Artificial intelligence and machine learning will create computers so sophisticated and godlike that humans will need to implant 'neural laces' in their brains to keep up

Musk explained that the 'best outcome' between humankind and machines would be a collective lifestyle where 'we are the AI.'

[Much MUCH more at the link]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there such a thing as good science?   Is there such a thing as good science? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1