Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Light of All This Bad News...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

In Light of All This Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: In Light of All This Bad News...   In Light of All This Bad News... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 4:54 pm

I want to emplore you all to prepare your pantries and outdoor preparedness supplies!
I Truly think the Lord wants our houses in order.. with stored Food for our families!
A plan to move to high ground when the winds and rain of a storm come!
It's up to you Men to Protect your Family and Provide Wisdom and such for your families to weather these coming storms until HE returns!

Truly it hurts to watch this destruction unleashed on not just the cities but the people of this nation!

Before the stores close, at least stock up and don't forget Water Filters!!

REMEMBER THE PARABLE OF THE ANT! DO NOT FORGET WINTER.. IS COMING!!
Back to top Go down

In Light of All This Bad News...
Page 1 of 1