Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

***** !!!!! -- DON'T WORRY == JOSE Expected To Form By Friday, Follow In Irma's Footsteps

Go down 
AuthorMessage

***** !!!!! -- DON'T WORRY == JOSE Expected To Form By Friday, Follow In Irma's Footsteps Empty
PostSubject: ***** !!!!! -- DON'T WORRY == JOSE Expected To Form By Friday, Follow In Irma's Footsteps   ***** !!!!! -- DON'T WORRY == JOSE Expected To Form By Friday, Follow In Irma's Footsteps I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 2:37 pm

I'm in my safe space, I'm in my safe space, this isn't happening this isn't...
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-05/meanwhile-hurricane-jose-expected-form-friday-follow-irmas-footsteps

Meanwhile, Hurricane Jose Expected To Form By Friday, Follow In Irma's Footsteps

***** !!!!! -- DON'T WORRY == JOSE Expected To Form By Friday, Follow In Irma's Footsteps Picture-5
[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Sep 5, 2017 1:17 PM

[/size]

As if the speculation over the potential destruction from Hurricane Irma was not enough, which as of this morning has been dubbed the strongest Atlantic Hurricane in NHC records, a new Tropical Storm - Jose - the 10th of the seasons, has formed over the Atlantic, and according to the latest advisory, "Jose could become a hurricane by Friday."

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
***** !!!!! -- DON'T WORRY == JOSE Expected To Form By Friday, Follow In Irma's Footsteps DI-HlMqUMAE8T8J[/ltr]

Quote :

Follow
***** !!!!! -- DON'T WORRY == JOSE Expected To Form By Friday, Follow In Irma's Footsteps M_42aZ83_normalAntigua Met Service @anumetservice
[ltr]Meanwhile, #TS_Jose has formed & we're in the cone of uncertainty, meaning after #Irma, #Jose will likely follow.http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCPAT2+shtml/051454.shtml …?[/ltr]

8:37 AM - Sep 5, 2017

•  Replies

•  3636 Retweets

•  55 likes

[ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy[/ltr]

In other words, in a worst case scenario just as Florida struggles to emerge from Irma's potential damage, it could be hit with a second hurricane just days behind it.
praise GOD.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2017/09/05/two_atl_2d0 2.png]***** !!!!! -- DON'T WORRY == JOSE Expected To Form By Friday, Follow In Irma's Footsteps Two_atl_2d0%202_0[/url]
From the NHC:

Quote :

At 1100 AM AST (1500 UTC), the center of Tropical Storm Jose was located near latitude 12.3 North, longitude 39.1 West. Jose is moving toward the west-northwest near 13 mph (20 km/h) and a movement toward the west or west-northwest at a slightly faster rate of forward speed is expected during the next two days.

Maximum sustained winds are near 40 mph (65 km/h) with higher gusts. Some strengthening is forecast during the next 48 hours and Jose could become a hurricane by Friday.

Tropical-storm-force winds extend outward up to 45 miles (75 km) from the center.

The estimated minimum central pressure is 1008 mb (29.77 inches).
Back to top Go down

***** !!!!! -- DON'T WORRY == JOSE Expected To Form By Friday, Follow In Irma's Footsteps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: