Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

***** !!!!! -- De Facto Martial Law Declared Ahead Of Hurricane: Virgin Islands Authorizes National Guard To Confiscate Guns, Property And Supplies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

***** !!!!! -- De Facto Martial Law Declared Ahead Of Hurricane: Virgin Islands Authorizes National Guard To Confiscate Guns, Property And Supplies Empty
PostSubject: ***** !!!!! -- De Facto Martial Law Declared Ahead Of Hurricane: Virgin Islands Authorizes National Guard To Confiscate Guns, Property And Supplies   ***** !!!!! -- De Facto Martial Law Declared Ahead Of Hurricane: Virgin Islands Authorizes National Guard To Confiscate Guns, Property And Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 8:32 pm

De Facto Martial Law Declared Ahead Of Hurricane: Virgin Islands Authorizes National Guard To Confiscate Guns, Property And Supplies
Tyler Durden
September 5th, 2017
ZeroHedge.com
This report was originally published by Tyler Durden at ZeroHedge.com

***** !!!!! -- De Facto Martial Law Declared Ahead Of Hurricane: Virgin Islands Authorizes National Guard To Confiscate Guns, Property And Supplies FL-nationalguard1

With the devastation of Harvey still fresh in the public’s memory, stores in southern Florida are already running out of necessities like bottled water, and the Mayor of Miami is telling reporters to expect an evacuation order on Wednesday. But outside of the US mainland, the US Virgin Islands, which has activated the national guard as the storm approaches. However, Mapp’s order differed from the order signed by Texas Gov. Mike Abbott with one concerning twist: guardsmen can “appropriate” guns, ammunition, explosives and property needed to respond to Hurricane Irma. The order was signed by Virgin Islands Gov. Kenneth Mapp on Monday.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

***** !!!!! -- De Facto Martial Law Declared Ahead Of Hurricane: Virgin Islands Authorizes National Guard To Confiscate Guns, Property And Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***** !!!!! -- De Facto Martial Law Declared Ahead Of Hurricane: Virgin Islands Authorizes National Guard To Confiscate Guns, Property And Supplies   ***** !!!!! -- De Facto Martial Law Declared Ahead Of Hurricane: Virgin Islands Authorizes National Guard To Confiscate Guns, Property And Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 8:51 pm

This is so heinous that I had to verify. I'll give Spring credit where credit is due on this one. I was fully prepared to call BS on this but it really is true folks. Link to the entire article that is hard to find in Spring's post is below. It contains a copy of the order so you can read it for yourselves.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-05/virgin-islands-authorizes-national-guardsman-seize-guns-property-and-supplies

Others reporting this as well.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/05/us-virgin-islands-governor-orders-seizure-citizens-weapons-nra-threatens-to-sue.html

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/virgin-islands-allows-national-guard-to-seize-guns-ammo-ahead-of-hurricane-irma/

My personal take on this . . . REMEMBER New Orleans and Katrina!!! Was a gun confiscation practice run in my opinion. Nuff said!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: ***** !!!!! -- De Facto Martial Law Declared Ahead Of Hurricane: Virgin Islands Authorizes National Guard To Confiscate Guns, Property And Supplies   ***** !!!!! -- De Facto Martial Law Declared Ahead Of Hurricane: Virgin Islands Authorizes National Guard To Confiscate Guns, Property And Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 10:00 pm

Thank you   Researcher and Spring. This type of seizure  sounds really  familiar and make me feel  sickly  in the pit of my stomach ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***** !!!!! -- De Facto Martial Law Declared Ahead Of Hurricane: Virgin Islands Authorizes National Guard To Confiscate Guns, Property And Supplies   ***** !!!!! -- De Facto Martial Law Declared Ahead Of Hurricane: Virgin Islands Authorizes National Guard To Confiscate Guns, Property And Supplies I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 9:44 am

This is why it is important to be able to relocate, have food, water filters, protection.
Either max out the credit card and go on vacation .. make sure you leave before the block all travel to frisk you!

If I have to walk I will use a deer cart to carry food, protection, filters and winter rain/snow clothing (camo).

ALL MY POSTS have the intent of warning those that will pay attention... "they" are going to control through baby step moves until one day it is no longer possible to move your foot without permission.

I had a massive attack yesterday and I am still checking system with tools to see if they messed with something.. before I Dump and install a new one. I have made up my mind after the last damaging of hard drives and graphic cards that this is the last drive/puter. 

Keep eyes and ears open, I'm expecting something here soon, we already have fires everywhere, just remember there is less to hide you with a barren landscape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***** !!!!! -- De Facto Martial Law Declared Ahead Of Hurricane: Virgin Islands Authorizes National Guard To Confiscate Guns, Property And Supplies   ***** !!!!! -- De Facto Martial Law Declared Ahead Of Hurricane: Virgin Islands Authorizes National Guard To Confiscate Guns, Property And Supplies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***** !!!!! -- De Facto Martial Law Declared Ahead Of Hurricane: Virgin Islands Authorizes National Guard To Confiscate Guns, Property And Supplies
Page 1 of 1