Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No luck in trying to contact the watchmen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

No luck in trying to contact the watchmen Empty
PostSubject: No luck in trying to contact the watchmen   No luck in trying to contact the watchmen I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 4:04 pm

Over the last year I have been emailing the men who claim to be watchmen on the wall without much luck, all of which I hold the utmost respect for. Even if I do not agree with everything they say, I believe none have set out to deceive, they believe in their hearts that what they are saying is true.
Not just one or two emails, I am talking hundreds.
Steve Q, LA Marzuli, The Hagmanns, Pastor Paul Begley, Scottie Clarke, Larry Taylor
Greg E, Mike Hoggard, Mr Baptist, Stewart Best, Tom Horn, M Lake, Augusto Perez, The skywatch TV Team, all the top people that regulary get interviewed on the top christian shows on radio and internet. I have learnt so much from these people, big respect.

But sadly nothing. Steve Q emailed me and said he was to busy with his book and video production, and LA replied with 4 words, "I don't think so"
Paul Begley said he would take a look, but nothing.
Very disapointing,
They all seem to busy promoting their own books or seem uninterested in what average christian's have to teach and share.  After all, we are one body and should try and work as a team.

I could have shared with them my experience of being born into one of the so called York Bloodline families here in England. I have listened to so many people that claim to be ex illuminati members. All of them are liars. I have never heard one that I can say is genuine.
Before becoming a christian myself I witnessed first hand the rites and rituals and have an understanding of what they believe and why they do the things they do. I was up to my neck in it.  There are many members of my family who think they are Christians. Sadly they are not. But that does not make them devil worshippers either.

While I am here there was something I wanted to share about the two preferred places for the mark, the back of the hand and the forehead just in case anyone did not see my video.

The back of the hand is the counterfeit of the nails in Christs hands, but what about the head.

The Bluetooth WiFi network runs on the PAN Personal area network

The forehead is for the piercing of Christ's head by the thorns. The crown of thorns was the roman's joke a poor persons crown because he said he was a king.
I am sure you have all seen this portrayed in the films.

So the poor must have their PAN mark as a counterfeit of this

below is an article from the other day and I have included a few pics.
The poor in India are going to use a PAN card to pay for goods and services removing cash. there is a bar code and when this is scanned the photo of the persons head is also caught at the same time. I have sat at the dinner table with high ranking people when they laughed a joked about this. so this is not what I think or believe this is real , the real deal

http://www.blacklistednews.com/War_On_Cash_Backfires_On_India%E2%80%99s_Economy/60728/0/38/38/Y/M.html

No luck in trying to contact the watchmen Card_p10
No luck in trying to contact the watchmen Card_p11
No luck in trying to contact the watchmen Card_p12
Back to top Go down
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: No luck in trying to contact the watchmen   No luck in trying to contact the watchmen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 11:16 am

Jigsaw,

I too respect many the men you mentioned. May the Lord bless them in their fields. What a blessing they they have been to us.
Please be encouraged. I am listening and so are other people. Your information and warnings are valuable. Keep informing us. It helps our understanding. Understanding and wisdom are together in
Proverbs. And those who have understanding will shine brightly like the stars in heaven says Daniel 12:3
and 12:10 . You are giving us insight or prudence in these matters.

Daniel 12:3 And those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the firmament of
                  heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.

12:10  Many will be purged, purified and refined; but the wicked will act wickedly, and none
                  of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.

Proverbs 8:12  "I wisdom, dwell with prudence,
                        And I find knowledge and discretion.
                 13  "The fear of the Lord is to hate evil;
                         Pride and arrogance and the evil way,
                         And the perverted mouth, I hate.
                  14 "Counsel is mine and sound wisdom;
                         I am understanding, power is mine.
                  15  "By me kings reign,
                         And rulers decree justice.
                  16  "By me princes rule, and nobles,
                         All who judge rightly.

in Messiah,
One Sandal

UP study
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: No luck in trying to contact the watchmen   No luck in trying to contact the watchmen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Mike Hoggard will converse with you

http://bethelchurchmo.com/

his phone # is on the website and he will talk with you, or use social media or email.....some of those "watchmen" i have serious issues with.....my rule of thumb to gauge them is simple: if they have something to sell, they might do to watch.....the gospel is free, but it does cost to publish and do research....i am pretty certain that marzulli is sincere,along with hoggard who is , but begley and perez are frauds and i do not trust quayle at all, although he does do some good research....do not let these people become a substitute for your bible
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: No luck in trying to contact the watchmen   No luck in trying to contact the watchmen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Totally agree with michael371.....Perez has come out with so much trash, it's unbelievable people still fall for it...Nothing he says is right. I sometimes listen to the others just to hear what they might have to say.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No luck in trying to contact the watchmen   No luck in trying to contact the watchmen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No luck in trying to contact the watchmen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: