Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could Kim Jong Un be considered the King of Mongols?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Could Kim Jong Un be considered the King of Mongols? Empty
PostSubject: Could Kim Jong Un be considered the King of Mongols?    Could Kim Jong Un be considered the King of Mongols? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 9:05 pm

So I did a check on the Internet and found that early Koreans are related to Mongols. This is the seventh month of the Jewish calendar and I couldn't help but remember that Nostradamus quatrain  about the king of the Mongols attacking at 45°. All of this that's going on with NKorea and the fact that this is the seventh month according to the Jewish calendar and that distruction comes after  The sign of the woman,  I was reminded of that quatrain and that a lot of people attributed it to 911 except it didn't quite fit.   If Korea was to launch an attack on America or Japan or any of the American outliers it could possibly fit. 
 Anyway it was just a thought y'all could  consider it.

Last edited by Delfi on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Could Kim Jong Un be considered the King of Mongols? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Kim Jong Un be considered the King of Mongols?    Could Kim Jong Un be considered the King of Mongols? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 9:06 pm

After all these years, it would be nice if I could contribute an interesting post eh? Lololol
Back to top Go down

Could Kim Jong Un be considered the King of Mongols?
Page 1 of 1