Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video

Go down 
+2
Proskuneo
quietobserver
6 posters
AuthorMessage

MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video Empty
PostSubject: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:29 am

Pastor T.D. Hales WARNING TO AMERICA

International sign of distress: America is in deep, deep trouble!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:38 am

Subject: Re: Impeachment BLIMP is flying  MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:04 am MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_multiquote_off  MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_quote  MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_edit

From and including: Monday, January 22, 1973 - Jane Roe, et al. v. Henry Wade, District Attorney of Dallas County. Decided, Rehearing Denied

To and including: Monday, January 21, 2013 - Barack Hussein Obama, 44th POTUS public inauguration; Washington D.C.

It is 14,610 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 40 years including the end date

May 16, 2013 will mark the 40 year mark of the beginning of the Watergate Hearings and investigation.

Sen. Lindsay Graham has stated "The dam's about to break" several times this week. Initially it was on Benghazi but he's reworded it on his numerous T.V. appearances.

The symbolism is getting awfully rich.

What "they" "need" is a dramatic distraction & that isn't good for decent folks. (for lack of a better term)

Thanks. Ironic, this is what I posted yest. morning on the "I" word thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:04 am

I saw this just minutes ago, wonder who did it?

Truly a sign is it not?

Here is a link I found, not sure if the same but ..

http://countdowntozerotime.org/2013/05/16/eagle-is-upside-down-on-white-house-twitter-page-video-pastor-t-d-hales-warning-to-america/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:08 am

You all might want to start looking at all the meaningful web pages of our watchers and peeps who alert us.

See this about final harvest and destruction? :

http://www.tribulation-now.org/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:26 am

MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video Whitehousetwitter_eagleupsidedown

https://twitter.com/whitehouse/status/332235084809768962
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:35 am

It has to be a sign or some message for the Illuminati.....some error, right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:40 am

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/nature/post/two-bald-eagles-in-air-battle-crash-land-at-airport/

MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video Photo-10
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:21 pm

America in deep deep trouble? Sounds more like we are in deep deep doo-doo if you ask me.

What's all this stuff with Ohio?
The state of Ohio won the election for Obummer. Right?
Cincinnati Ohio was the place where Kermit Gosnell was tried and convicted for illegal abortions. (won't go further, but it was ugly)
Cincinnati office of the IRS is the one in trouble for refusing to give charitable status to tea party or conservative groups.
Sounds like judgement Ohio didn't go well.

Doesn't it feel like things are speeding up? Lots going on right now.

oops. I stand corrected. Gosnell was from Philly.

Last edited by Proskuneo on Fri May 17, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:27 pm

I pray for revival pappa. Father please forgive these people and heal our land. Help us all to seek your face daily.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
America in deep deep trouble? Sounds more like we are in deep deep doo-doo if you ask me.

What's all this stuff with Ohio?
The state of Ohio won the election for Obummer. Right?
Cincinnati Ohio was the place where Kermit Gosnell was tried and convicted for illegal abortions. (won't go further, but it was ugly)
Cincinnati office of the IRS is the one in trouble for refusing to give charitable status to tea party or conservative groups.
Sounds like judgement Ohio didn't go well.

Doesn't it feel like things are speeding up? Lots going on right now.

Ah yes, Cincinnasty. The "other" city of 7 hills. T party was too busy defending themselves to organize a 2012 repeat of 2010.

(statue of romulus and remus in eden park, cincy)
 MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video 725d503ae42497999db929f61963e2c9

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-7-hills-of-cincinnati
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:43 pm

That's just freakin gross..... rom and rem that is. Ugh! I would not want that in my park.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Ugh! that is gross.

Almost forgot. Cleveland was where the 3 girls were held hostage for 10 years and just made their escape.

I always thought the beast was alive and well and living in socal, but looks like he's been in Ohio all along.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:29 pm

No, Gosnell was in Philadelphia. Unfortunately, I can lay claim to the state where neglect by the agencies (who should've shut him down years ago) is beyond belief.

As to the guy on the video, Pastor T.D. Hales, he's a bit suspect in his theology. I don't doubt that the eagle is upside down, but any interpretation he gives to it should be taken very lightly indeed.

For example, check out this video of his, starting at around 9:40 - "There is a total of five verses here and a total of five verses here, in other words 55, which symbolizes Mary's rosary. None of this numerology is accidental. And that is the same message our Lord gave Catholics on the day Pope Benedict resigned when he struck the Vatican with lightning at exactly 5:55 p.m. Both Daniel and our Lord are telling us that if we Catholics want to prevent the false prophet from taking over the papacy, we must pray many rosaries."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R1eitrysLg

Daniel is telling us to pray many rosaries?
 MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video 4107528752
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
No, Gosnell was in Philadelphia. Unfortunately, I can lay claim to the state where neglect by the agencies (who should've shut him down years ago) is beyond belief.

As to the guy on the video, Pastor T.D. Hales, he's a bit suspect in his theology. I don't doubt that the eagle is upside down, but any interpretation he gives to it should be taken very lightly indeed.

For example, check out this video of his, starting at around 9:40 - "There is a total of five verses here and a total of five verses here, in other words 55, which symbolizes Mary's rosary. None of this numerology is accidental. And that is the same message our Lord gave Catholics on the day Pope Benedict resigned when he struck the Vatican with lightning at exactly 5:55 p.m. Both Daniel and our Lord are telling us that if we Catholics want to prevent the false prophet from taking over the papacy, we must pray many rosaries."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R1eitrysLg

Daniel is telling us to pray many rosaries?
 MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video 4107528752

I basically agree with you Pilgrim. The Hales gentlemen has some really interesting videos, but a lot of the time he has me as a captured audience & he says something that leaves me thinking "huh?, he had me until he said WHAT!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:18 pm

3 major things going on (AP, IRS & Bengazi) could look like a fatal head wound to me.

btw it's may 17th and we're still here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:42 pm

it's May 18th down under....and we're still here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arnoldfishman

PostSubject: eagle    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:37 pm

please dont take this eagle out of context. look at the full white house twitter web site. its a
vertical photo of the oval office of the ceiling as seen from the vantage of the floor in front
of the desk of president. The eagle is actually facing the desk of the
president so it would be right reading (correct perspective) from the view of the
president's desk, not from the angle of where the camera is currently
at. now perhaps the Lord is trying to say something, but in reality, the eagle is not upside down relative to the man behind the desk! thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:12 pm

Ha ha ha! The eagle ONLY LOOKS LIKE IT'S UPSIDE DOWN (but it's not really Wink ). If I were a graphic designer (which I am), that's the piece of artwork I'd choose too (out of the one hundred and fifty million pieces available to me). Because it's not (really) inappropriate for the highest office in the nation, IT ONLY LOOKS THAT WAY. Ha ha ha. Yep, that's what I'd do too.
Back to top Go down
arnoldfishman

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:21 pm

I too am a graphic designer! I am very surprised this thing about the eagle is on a number of forums...i just dont get why this is making press.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:14 am

Hi arnoldfishman. I do remember you saying that you worked in advertising or something like that. So, you probably understand that these layouts are well thought out before they are put together and presented to the public.

The image being presented to the public here is that the eagle is upside down or is falling. Sure there's deniability built into this but the subliminal (and in this case, not very subliminal) message is a negative one. Personally, I think it looks like a bat - but that would be another thread.

So, yeah, there are people who are aware enough to understand how inappropriate this is and they are wondering why the highest office in our nation would present themselves in such a manner.

Now, it's possible that there may have been budget cuts and maybe our president had his kids throw something together for him but still, a responsible person should have reviewed it before it was posted.

Or, maybe, it wasn't an accident at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:43 pm

EPA is NEXT!

maybe then the FCC?
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:45 pm

We need the FCC to fall next. I hear they are going to allow the F- word, S-word and partial nudity on childrens programming. I just may have to write another letter to the FCC. Shame on them.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video    MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAY 16, 2013 BY COUNT DOWN TO ZERO TIME Eagle Is Upside Down On White House Twitter Page Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: