Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kick 'em in the~wallet Bud asks 4 Ur opinion whether to pull out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Kick 'em in the~wallet Bud asks 4 Ur opinion whether to pull out Empty
PostSubject: Kick 'em in the~wallet Bud asks 4 Ur opinion whether to pull out   Kick 'em in the~wallet Bud asks 4 Ur opinion whether to pull out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:33 pm

Full sponsor list for the (pathetic) nfl:
(we can not care about the game and still protest the deed)
http://www.ourvetsbeforeillegals.com/hit-the-nfl-where-it-hurts-their-sponsors-full-list/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=MailChimp&utm_campaign=3_October-1(hyperlink)&mc_cid=5d49e35b89&mc_eid=92e53b3f2a

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Kick 'em in the~wallet Bud asks 4 Ur opinion whether to pull out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick 'em in the~wallet Bud asks 4 Ur opinion whether to pull out   Kick 'em in the~wallet Bud asks 4 Ur opinion whether to pull out I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 5:49 pm

Anheuser-Busch is asking fans if they should pull their nfl advertising.
800 numbers at link to call and vote-give your opinion.
Gee...somebody asked our opinion.
Here: Fans can call  (800) DIAL BUD — or (800) 342-5283 and when they do, “1” is the option for sponsorship and related questions/comments.

https://conservativedailypost.com/one-of-nfls-largest-sponsors-making-move-to-drop-asking-for-american-input/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=MailChimp&utm_campaign=4_October-1&mc_cid=96be5b7041&mc_eid=92e53b3f2a

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Kick 'em in the~wallet Bud asks 4 Ur opinion whether to pull out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: