Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will Israel destroy Russian missiles?

Go down 
+2
Delfi
rawblues
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Will Israel destroy Russian missiles? Empty
PostSubject: Will Israel destroy Russian missiles?   Will Israel destroy Russian missiles? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:51 am

Will Israel destroy Russian missiles? – Israel Opinion, Ynetnews
Posted by Matt on May 18, 2013 Comments Off

http://www.1913intel.com/2013/05/18/will-israel-destroy-russian-missiles-israel-opinion-ynetnews/

The question is – what will happen next time? Assad has apparently not given up on his plan to supply Hezbollah with “deterrence diminishing” weapons as a reward for the Shiite group’s assistance in his regime’s battle for survival. Assad also wants Hezbollah to safeguard his strategic weapons systems so they will not fall into rebel hands.

This is why the West estimates Israel will apparently be forced to attack – perhaps in the near future – additional arms shipments making their way from Iran to Hezbollah via Syria. It is also estimated that Assad would have to respond, despite the fact that he has almost no effective retaliation options. The Syrian army, in its current state, cannot attack us on the ground, and if it fires missiles toward Israel’s home front, Israel will destroy most of the Assad regime’s military assets, and other assets, which are crucial for its continued survival.

Will Israel destroy Russian missiles? – Israel Opinion, Ynetnews
--------------------------------------------------------
Will Israel Take Out The Russian Missiles in Syria? – Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East
Posted by Matt on May 18, 2013 Comments Off

http://www.1913intel.com/2013/05/18/will-israel-take-out-the-russian-missiles-in-syria-al-monitor-the-pulse-of-the-middle-east/

Those are the facts. Now for the questions. Immediately after Netanyahu’s visit, the Russians announced publicly that they finally intend to supply Assad with those S-300 missiles. Will Israel attack and destroy the missiles while they are being transferred, or will it wait until they have arrived but before they become operational? If so, what will be Assad’s response? How will Hezbollah respond? What will Iran do? And then there is the most interesting question of all. Such an attack would not only be considered a declaration of war against Syria and its allies, but also an assault on Russia.

In other words, is the Middle East teetering on the verge of a massive conflagration, which will draw Iran into the fighting, and will this situation be exploited by Israel, the US or both of them together to deal the long-awaited military blow against Iran’s nuclear program? One thing is certain. Anyone who wants to stay alive in this region and its immediate environs should hope that it does not.

The situation is more dangerous than ever, mainly because everyone involved — and there are plenty of people involved — is caught up in a kind of “Catch-22” situation. …

And so, everyone is applying pressure on everyone else in their most sensitive areas. Everything is about to blow up, diagonal red lines slash across the contested land from one end to the other, and the stench of gunpowder makes it difficult to breathe. This is a portrait of the Middle East today, in mid-2013. …
Will Israel Take Out The Russian Missiles in Syria? – Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will Israel destroy Russian missiles?   Will Israel destroy Russian missiles? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:55 am

‘Expect Israeli strikes on Russian arms shipment to Syria-Hezbollah’

http://www.phantomreport.com/expect-israeli-strikes-on-russian-arms-shipment-to-syria-hezbollah

May 17, 2013
Thumbnail image for ‘Expect Israeli strikes on Russian arms shipment to Syria-Hezbollah’

Source: israel hayom U.S. officials tell The Wall Street Journal: Another round of Israeli airstrikes could target a new Russian transfer of Yakhont advanced anti-ship missiles in the near future • Russia moving more quickly than previously thought to deliver S-300 surface-to-air defense systems to Syria.• CIA Director John Brennan in Israel to coordinate policy. U.S. [...]
Read the full article →
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Will Israel destroy Russian missiles?   Will Israel destroy Russian missiles? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:00 pm

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

from Albert Pike's demonic vision as described in his letter from 1871

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Will Israel destroy Russian missiles?   Will Israel destroy Russian missiles? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:29 pm

Yet we know Israel will not be destroyed, Father has already overturned their plans. Smile Syria will fall.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Will Israel destroy Russian missiles?   Will Israel destroy Russian missiles? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:24 pm

I think the real question is "when" rather than "will they." I had read other reports stating that Russia would supply operators while the Syrians were being trained. If so, does Israel attack, possibly killing Russian troops? In any event, when they destroy they S-300's Assad almost HAS to retaliate. This has Is:17 written all over it!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Will Israel destroy Russian missiles?   Will Israel destroy Russian missiles? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Delfi wrote:
Yet we know Israel will not be destroyed, Father has already overturned their plans. Smile Syria will fall.

Don't be so surprised if they both don't fall before His return. Let's see, 2% of the population of present day Israel are Christian.

"Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son."

1 John 2:22

Comparing the Israel of Jesus day and how it is today, there's not a lot of difference in their acceptance of the Christian faith.

Based on 1 John 2:22, in present day Israel, 98% of the population have an anti-christ viewpoint. But John Hagee and others would have us believe that present day Israel is the "apple of God's eye." Really? If they deny the Father and the Son, then how are they presently the "apple of His eye/" More like an abomination it seems.

The land of Israel is His Own. It is presently ruled by the spirit of anti-christ because the vast majority of the people and the government "deny the Father and the Son." That's not an opinion of my own, it's just how I understand how the Bible would accurately describe it today.

There's more Christians percentage-wise living in Russia than in Israel. Yes, the land of Israel will never be destroyed..... the land will survive the tribulation until Christ's return.

I certainly don't know what will happen in the meantime between now and then, but we (Christians) could be in for a shock if things don't go along as some of our Christian conservative leaders have lead us to believe it will. A possible deception maybe?

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, but more importantly pray for the lost people there.....Jews and Palestinians alike.

(I may get a spanking from some for this post....sorry)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: Will Israel destroy Russian missiles?   Will Israel destroy Russian missiles? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Rawblues , I so agree with what you wrote above. Again , I am so impressed with you statement as true . Thanks.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Will Israel destroy Russian missiles?   Will Israel destroy Russian missiles? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Dr. Rita,

When I just noticed that the thread had been respnded to by you I, I went , "oh no" because I was afraid I had maybe said something out of place in my post and offended one of my favorite posters on this forum.....you. Thank you Dr. Rita, you are one of the main reasons I enjoy coming back and reading this forum.... your personal connection to Dr. Flynn and your balanced insight on everything.
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Will Israel destroy Russian missiles?   Will Israel destroy Russian missiles? I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:39 am

My question is this: Is Isaiah 17 really as connected to psalm 83 as we think? Maybe Isaiah 17 is the prelude to psalm 83 rather than an occurrence of that event? The confederacy is being formed right now though...and I wonder if the push to attack by the psalm 83 confederacy comes as a RESPONSE to a nuclear attack on Damascus...rather than as a collusion of interests.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Will Israel destroy Russian missiles?   Will Israel destroy Russian missiles? I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:23 pm

is17, ps83, talk about same geographic locations, w/ different names for those locations...a closer study will reveal this...
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Will Israel destroy Russian missiles?   Will Israel destroy Russian missiles? I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Murray,

I agree. I just wonder if some of what we think is a little out of place?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Israel destroy Russian missiles?   Will Israel destroy Russian missiles? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will Israel destroy Russian missiles?
Page 1 of 1