Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before Empty
PostSubject: CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before   CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 10:30 pm

Grrrrrrrr . . . Calif. liberals really fry my @$$ ! ! ! Screw this stupid sanctuary state crap! Send 'em back and hurry up and build that wall!

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/confirmed-man-connected-starting-california-fire-illegal-alien-deported-twice/

Quote :
Oh this should be a fun debate to watch.

Progressives in California are now being forced to choose between their two greatest loves: Harping on people about “man-made” climate change and welcoming illegal aliens into our country with no regard for safety.

As it turns out, the person who set a blazing wild fire in Sonoma County Wine Country is an illegal alien who had been deported not once but twice before. Meanwhile, liberal heads continue to explode as they attempt to figure out who/what they should defend here.

Jesus Fabian Gonzalez was known to Immigration and Customs Enforcement prior to the arson, but because Sonoma County is a “sanctuary” area, their 5 retainer requests were denied. Gonzalez had also been arrested for various felonies and misdemeanors, but none of this information was ever reported to ICE. They could confirm, however, that the illegal alien had been deported back to Mexico twice before.

[More at link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before   CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 10:50 pm

But!!! 
Is this a Half-Truth / Truthful sounding Lie to keep peeps from looking further????/

It appears to me that it is very very odd that all houses look MELTED THE SAME !

I'm not buying it!

Waiting
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before   CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 11:00 pm

I'll bite on the illegal setting a fire. There have been reports the past few days about this but nothing confirmed. I've following this angle for a few days. Supposedly some illegal camping had a camping fire that got away from him is what I've been reading.

Now. . . I agree with you, Dave. What a perfect excuse for TPTB to activate something sinister and then blame the entire thing on one guy who isn't even suppose to be here in the first place. Make the illegal alien the patsy. Guess Maybe I could have said that from the get go. Didn't think I'd need to though after my posts about possible directed energy weapons so it didn't cross my mind.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before   CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 11:34 pm

It's ok, we are all just hoping it ain't so or this or that... but ya know I think that many things mentioned in the Word are the Works of the Wicked and we should keep on being Very Alert!!!

I did see that article and kinda ignored because of the implications of ending up with another Vegas Distraction from what their left or right or both hands are doing... so many things... right now.

Pray the LORD will clarify and bring some clarity what is most important!!! 

One of my recent big questions is are the angels that cast these things upon us working for GOD or Satan??
It's not like any have been named for us? What do you think, got something to help with that?? 

keep searching for the TRUTH!!!! That's what we need, that is my purpose to repost and get people thinking, search engines see these so .. hope they stay up long enough others will see and think about events better!
dave
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before   CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 12:27 am

Spring wrote:
One of my recent big questions is are the angels that cast these things upon us working for GOD or Satan??

Maybe some of both. This rather overlooked scripture from Isaiah has been bugging me today.

Isaiah 45:7 wrote:
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

I make peace, and create evil . . . . that gives me pause. There is an article on All News Pipeline that expands on this verse that I posted. It's bugging me. It's in the link below.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t18761-well-well-well-what-have-we-here-new-article-on-all-news-pipeline-about-giants

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before   CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 10:48 am

researcher wrote:

Isaiah 45:7 wrote:
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

I make peace, and create evil . . . . that gives me pause. There is an article on All News Pipeline that expands on this verse that I posted. It's bugging me. It's in the link below.

Personally, I believe this could have been translated better than using the word "evil". The Hebrew word "רַע", has other words it can be translated into, other than "evil" that I think would fit in better, in this passage, exegetically. 

One such word is "calamity". Looking at the previous clause in this verse, the Lord gives two opposites, "form the light" and "create darkness". In the second phrase they translate this passage as though the Lord changed His speach pattern and did not give two opposites; "make peace" and "create evil". If we replace "evil" with "calamity" I think we see a verse that flows much more freely and makes more sense;

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace and create calamity".

We have seen many times in the Scriptures that God has caused and used calamities to cause His will to be fulfilled. I am not aware of other times where God creates and/or uses evil (admittedly, I may just not be remembering at the moment). Just because men and angels use evil does not mean that God is the creator of it.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before   CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Let’s look at this again with some "observations" (facts), taken from and according to the Huff Post article in hand. Remember, liberals don't like the F-word (FACTS) so keep that in mind.

(1) It’s from the uber-liberal Huffington Post! That is suspect right there!
(2) It was written by someone named Sarah Ruiz-Grossman. That right there makes it look like an Hispanic driven agenda to me. Sarah has a dog in this hunt.
(3) Headline reads: “Sonoma Sheriff Battles With ICE Over Misinformation On California Wildfires”.

STRIKE THREE – YOU’RE OUT!

Rahm Emanuel wrote:
"Never let a good crisis go to waste!"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sonoma-sheriff-battles-ice-over-233132330.html

Obervations from the article wrote:
He (Jesus Gonzalez) ADMITTED to starting a fire "to keep warm."

WHO..."walks away" from a FIRE!

Sheriff and ICE are having a “mine is bigger than yours pissing match”.

This sheriff is practically excusing this illegal alien for starting a fire. "It was only half  a quarter acre." "There were no homes nearby."

Still waiting for the reason that 17 fires started around the same time and there were no hurricane force winds . . . yet! (see NOAA data below) Gusty, yes! Hurricane force, no!

"He had a fire extinguisher and a lighter with him. " What homeless person carries a fire extinguisher with him?

Cal Fire has not yet determined what started the blazes yet I’ve seen reported they were caused by electrical sparking from downed power lines due to gusting high winds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2017_Northern_California_wildfires

Wikipedia wrote:
the fires ignited on October 8 and 9

Days prior to the wildfires, the National Weather Service had begun issuing red flag warnings throughout much of northern California as conditions were expected to become extremely volatile, with winds expected to be gusting between 25 and 35 miles per hour (40 and 56 km/h) from the north to the south.[12] By the evening of October 8, the Diablo winds were reported gusting up to 70 miles per hour (110 km/h) within the affected areas as over a dozen wildfires began to break out.[13]

NOAA weather for Napa airport October 08 wrote:
WIND (MPH)
RESULTANT WIND SPEED 6 RESULTANT WIND DIRECTION N (10)
HIGHEST WIND SPEED 36 HIGHEST WIND DIRECTION N (20)
HIGHEST GUST SPEED 45 HIGHEST GUST DIRECTION N (20)
AVERAGE WIND SPEED 10.9

NOAA weather for Napa airport October 09 wrote:
WIND (MPH)
RESULTANT WIND SPEED 1 RESULTANT WIND DIRECTION NE (60)
HIGHEST WIND SPEED 33 HIGHEST WIND DIRECTION NE (30)
HIGHEST GUST SPEED 44 HIGHEST GUST DIRECTION NE (40)
AVERAGE WIND SPEED 8.3

Last edited by researcher on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before   CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 5:21 pm

"It was only half an acre." I haven't gotten to read the article yet, but I hole when this sentence is read in context it doesn't sound so absurdly stupid!!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before   CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 5:42 pm

Huff Post wrote:
On Thursday, Giordano told HuffPost: “The fire was less than a quarter acre. There is no such thing as a safe fire, but it wasn’t near homes and was put out quickly.”

My bad . . . mis-typed it. I've corrected. That's still a BIG chunk of fire though. My house sits on about ¼ acre of land so I know how big that is.

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before   CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 5:47 pm

Well, we have 14 acres....I'd hate to think we had a fire on it......still close enough to worry if it was on the back bit of the 14 acres.... faceypalm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before   CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California Fire Is Illegal Alien- Deported TWICE Before
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: