Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared

Go down 
+2
Dove
michael371
6 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared Empty
PostSubject: Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared   Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:54 am

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER%2C%20ADOLF_0003.pdf

RESEARCHER....this is supposed to be legit......ball in your court now....i'm sitting here blowing spit bubbles

all need to read this book.  I thought she was wrong when I first read it but I am starting to think that this gal is on to something real big.   I think that this link allows you to read the book for free.  The author is a lawyer and she brought out some things that you normally don't associate with bible prophecy....the nazi stuff that is being released in the JFK files will open your eyes after you read this book

https://archive.org/details/HiddenDangersOfTheRainbow

Last edited by michael371 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared   Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 12:28 pm

I saw a documentary regarding his time in S. America a few years ago, but didn't watch closely.
I figured there was no way to vet it.  But in the docu. a group of Jews had tracked him and succeeded in
killing him, I think.  Kind of like this document...how will we ever determine if it's legit.

TPTB is famous for interjecting "newly uncovered" false stuff into the historical record  and making it appear legitimate, I think.  IOW, I don't trust
much of anything anymore.  I expect he's dead by now. And what's lurking behind in the jungles no one will live to tell about if they do uncover it, unless it serves the devil's purpose.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared   Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 1:45 pm

8I heard this theory for decades and didn't believe a word...oh, its just not possible for him to be alive now, i would guess, but this hit me between the eyes because I dismissed this as nothing more than legend.....Just wait until the 4 chan guys do their stuff....LOL, I'm like you, I just find it easier to not believe anything  anymore......Its easy to see why the CIA didn't want these files released,though....rotten bastards
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared   Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 2:33 pm

FBI declassified Hitler files a few years ago. Plain as day it's alluded to that Hitler and company fled to Argentina. Pages are pretty heavily redacted!

https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler

Good article about this from Business Insider at link below. BI hates ad blockers and puts up a nag page. Keep reloading the page and you'll eventually get the article without using the ax on your ad blocker.

http://www.businessinsider.com/declassified-fbi-files-about-hitlers-death-2015-12

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared   Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 4:30 pm

I wrote about Caracus last week re: the vegas shootings, i'l put my images up again in case anyone missed them
Caracas will be important at a later date for the super attack upon the States. The hub if you like. I remember now about the program hunting Hitler, it said on there about Hitler and their plans for a fourth Riche and Venezuala.
It is all starting to fall into place now.
So this Deep State stuff they are always going on about must be some kind of nazi infiltration of the US goverment.

The USA is the Paddock and will take hits from encouraged Hurricanes.
a deadly virus or some kind of toxic material will be released from CARACAS in Venezuela situated
underneath the Gulf of Mexico. This is to do with the slaughter of the beasts at the concert which must be reversed to empower the WORKING. This deals with the east coast, the west coast is to be burnt
to the ground, middle America will be dealt with by water, probably as a result of earthquakes.
Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared Inkedc10

Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared Map11010

Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared Map91010

Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared Map81010

Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared Globe_11
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared   Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 5:38 pm

This makes me scared.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared   Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Dove wrote:
This makes me scared.
Dove we have discussed and theorized, speculated (lol) about this for years.   Its no longer just a suspicion, yes, its real.....the nazi's never gave up and went underground, aided by the damned US government and the damnable catholic so-called church...here it is, out in the open and yes, jim marrs was telling the truth and the US government was hijacked the moment JFK took his last breath.   You have been living under them for decades, ain't no sense in getting scared now....the usa appears to be the final days babylon and the fourth reich has been here for over a half century...Nimrods tower of babel was raised again when the united nations was established and the building erected in NYC.. "yet he is the 8th and is of the seven and goeth into perdition"....yep all of this is real and it time to grasp the fact that the ole usa ain't the "good guys"....there are no good guys
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared   Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Jigsaw1966 wrote:
So this Deep State stuff they are always going on about must be some kind of nazi infiltration of the US goverment.

DING DING DING!!! Germany surrendered . . . the Nazi's never surrendered! Really two different animals. Joseph Farrell gets real down and dirty on this. His book Nazi International and others go deeply into this.

Also listen to his Byte Show interviews with George Ann Hughes. Scroll down to
Dirty Secrets ~ Nazi International
I promise, once you start listening to these you can't stop yourself from going to the next one. It's like cocaine for the ears.

http://www.thebyteshow.com/JosephPFarrell.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared   Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 8:07 am

bump

researcher, if you knew how many hours that i have spent listening, and reading about this, you would feel ashamed.    lol     i still listen to georgiane's archives a bunch.   I miss her, she knew how to do an interview because she let the guest do the interview, not her, and she would ask good and timely questions....i miss her
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared   Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 11:43 am

Thanks, Mikey.  for letting me know just how bad it is.  hahaha!  That's okay...it makes me 'turn to' all the more to find the good and maybe even do some kind of good somewhere (redeem the days?)

Naturally I was TRYING to think of George Ann just a couple days ago. She had a teacher on for a long time that knew the Bible better than anyone I've ever heard.  And then it came to light that he was very abusive to women and she, in good conscience, severed all ties to him.  Of course I can't think of his name either.  But you all give credence to the lesson of not struggling to remember.  Let it go and it will come to you.  Sometimes in 'strange and mysterious' ways.  LOL.

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared   Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 8:12 pm

Hitler and the Nazi's pretty much caught most of the world off-guard by their aggressive nature and military buildup in the mid 1930's until mid-1941, when Russia stalled them on the Eastern front.    But Hitler was anything but a military genius...... way too bold for his britches by creating a two-front war with France and Britain on the west and Russia on the east, and for all practical purposes, it was almost a three-front war when you take in the campaigns in North Africa.  The Nazi's were way too greedy too fast.   Had they been better long-term military and political planners, then they may have increased their "empire" further.  Remnants of the losers went to South America and maybe Antartica (???), but running the world today, well.....   

The real brilliance of Hitler was his cunning, his political maneuvers and pure ruthlessness in his quest for the ultimate political power in post World War I Germany.  He was also a master orator.

Variations of Nazism are still out there around the world today but under other pretenses and names, but it's really all the same wickedness ...... good versus evil, however you want to package it.  As long as you're aware of it and can recognize it, then I guess just try to be prepared for "if and when" it raises it's ugly head.

As far as Constance Cumbey's book, "Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow," man that's an old one!  I read it 30 years ago and it's probably still laying around here somewhere in a box.  It's been so long, I've forgotten much of what was in it.....

Last edited by rawblues on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared   Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 8:47 pm

OH THANKS!!! jigsaw1966

I missed that one!

So, dunno what to say other than everything is linked to something like magnetic hot spots, ley lines, pyramids, distances, math, gemeatria ....etc.

Can't keep up... glad the world has a bunch of peeps watching to inform us!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared   Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 12:11 am

jigsaw1966 wrote:
I wrote about Caracus last week re: the vegas shootings, ... The hub if you like. I remember now about the program hunting Hitler, it said on there about Hitler and their plans for a fourth Riche and Venezuala.

Caracus: Car, Cairo (Mars/Ares), Kare, Carite pirates, Carians, Carthage, Phoenicians
Venezuala: Venus-uala

Whatever is going on seems to be tied to something that happened a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared   Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 2:05 am

I have the book...Constance Cumbe? She also has a blog "My perspective, What Constance thinks" Bought the book way back in the late 80's and because of the symbols on the cover, I was accused of being a witch...ha ha ha very interesting...at times...I don't always understand everything she writes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared   Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: DOVE you need to read this if you are scared
Page 1 of 1