Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Quayle: Angelic Rebellion, Divine Judgment, Nuclear Cosmic War & the Destruction of the Planet Rahab

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Steve Quayle: Angelic Rebellion, Divine Judgment, Nuclear Cosmic War & the Destruction of the Planet Rahab Empty
PostSubject: Steve Quayle: Angelic Rebellion, Divine Judgment, Nuclear Cosmic War & the Destruction of the Planet Rahab   Steve Quayle: Angelic Rebellion, Divine Judgment, Nuclear Cosmic War & the Destruction of the Planet Rahab I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 6:00 pm

Folks, Steve put this up on his official YouTube page a few days ago. It’s only 16 minutes long but it packs a huge wallop and a lot of meat into those minutes.

I really don’t know exactly what this video is? Hopefully it’s a preview or teaser for another longer film Steve is working on. These are only my guesses and pure speculation as there is no indication in the video about where this is going in the future – IF – it’s going anywhere at all that is.

Just enjoy!

(((BOOM!!!))) Mars - Steve Quayle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmxFTc-obl8

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Steve Quayle: Angelic Rebellion, Divine Judgment, Nuclear Cosmic War & the Destruction of the Planet Rahab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle: Angelic Rebellion, Divine Judgment, Nuclear Cosmic War & the Destruction of the Planet Rahab   Steve Quayle: Angelic Rebellion, Divine Judgment, Nuclear Cosmic War & the Destruction of the Planet Rahab I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 8:43 pm

AND I JUST POSTED THIS IN A VID.

WELL ... And there was a war in the Heavens.... what more do you neeed... GOD said!

Egypt, India and Sodom & Gomorrah?
But Was Mars also nuked? Two sites the Rovers were sent to were radioactive with Uranium 232 which only to our knowledge comes from NUKE's!

Enki "are we doomed to repeat this"!

Dark star is here, Nibiru is here and all those planets orbiting... CANNOT wait to see what Steve produces!

This is why I post Terral's video's, maybe you have a hard time understanding or accepting what is unfolding but it is part of the history of this planet!
Watch and learn!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle: Angelic Rebellion, Divine Judgment, Nuclear Cosmic War & the Destruction of the Planet Rahab   Steve Quayle: Angelic Rebellion, Divine Judgment, Nuclear Cosmic War & the Destruction of the Planet Rahab I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 1:44 pm

researcher wrote:
I really don’t know exactly what this video is? Hopefully it’s a preview or teaser for another longer film Steve is working on. These are only my guesses and pure speculation as there is no indication in the video about where this is going in the future – IF – it’s going anywhere at all that is.

Got my answer last night folks. My True Legends Branson Conference DVD's came in the mail yesterday afternoon. I watched Steve Quayle's DVD disc first and this video was part of the introduction to his presentation. Now we know. By the way - it was a great presentation. The presentation came in at just a tiny tad under two hours long. Can't wait to see all 10 DVD's.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle: Angelic Rebellion, Divine Judgment, Nuclear Cosmic War & the Destruction of the Planet Rahab   Steve Quayle: Angelic Rebellion, Divine Judgment, Nuclear Cosmic War & the Destruction of the Planet Rahab I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve Quayle: Angelic Rebellion, Divine Judgment, Nuclear Cosmic War & the Destruction of the Planet Rahab
Page 1 of 1