Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2017_11_01 - Manhattan Truck Attack - Vegas Shooting and ISIS - THINGS DON’T HAPPEN THEY ARE MADE TO HAPPEN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2017_11_01 - Manhattan Truck Attack - Vegas Shooting and ISIS - THINGS DON’T HAPPEN THEY ARE MADE TO HAPPEN Empty
PostSubject: 2017_11_01 - Manhattan Truck Attack - Vegas Shooting and ISIS - THINGS DON’T HAPPEN THEY ARE MADE TO HAPPEN   2017_11_01 - Manhattan Truck Attack - Vegas Shooting and ISIS - THINGS DON’T HAPPEN THEY ARE MADE TO HAPPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 4:25 pm

I’ve grown to kinda like this Binsack guy as he’s very tenacious and thorough and willing to put his money where his mouth is. This video report just hit about 2 hours ago so I haven’t yet watched it. I’m going to watch it as soon as this posts. Very curious to get his view of the NYC terrorist (yes, I said TERRORIST) attack yesterday.

Run Time for this video is 1 hour 36 minutes.

Show Notes wrote:
MFA CEO and Investigative Journalist “Scott J. Binsack” discusses the latest alleged terror attack in NYC "Manhattan Truck Attack" / the "Las Vegas Shootings and ISIS. Clearly showing that these are events created by the deep state and to control the populous!! He opens the show with clips from the movie George Orson Welles 1983. A show not to miss!!

{ MY CORRECTION: He meant to say George Orwell's - 1984 }

https://vimeo.com/240866199

MFA NEWS - Manhattan Truck Attack / Vegas Shooting and ISIS - THINGS DON'T HAPPEN THEY ARE MADE TO HAPPEN from MFA TV on Vimeo.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2017_11_01 - Manhattan Truck Attack - Vegas Shooting and ISIS - THINGS DON’T HAPPEN THEY ARE MADE TO HAPPEN
Page 1 of 1