Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!

Go down 
+3
researcher
jigsaw1966
michael371
7 posters
AuthorMessage

THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  Empty
PostSubject: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 8:45 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/catharsis-brings-burning-man-spirit-nations-capital-085954743.html

• Catharsis brings Burning Man spirit to nation's capital:SQ NEO PAGANISM-COSMIC DESTRUCTION AND RE-CREATION -'SHIVA STATUE' BEFORE THE GIANT PHALLIC SYMBOL AND 'HELL FIRE IN OUR FACES'-THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON! 

[size=40]Catharsis brings Burning Man spirit to nation's capital[/size]

THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  Image001-png_162613.png.cf
ASHRAF KHALIL
Associated PressNovember 10, 2017

• THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  0e6136e20a384dee92c01598667c0378
  • THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  772c3093467143c79f20f8c01cf07570

• THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  9623090ce1a84300b4d2924b6aee2929

1 / 5
Jaye Brotherton of Jamestown, Colo., center, and Ben Harper, right, work on installation of the "Nataraja" artwork for Catharsis on the Mall, Thursday, Nov. 9, 2017, an event that plans to bring a taste of Burning Man to the National Mall in Washington. The "Nataraja" was a part of last year's TransFOAMation Camp at Burning Man. The Catharsis on the Mall event begins Friday afternoon and continues through Sunday with round-the-clock, seminars and performances in tents, stages and camps built near the foot of the Washington Monument. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)

More

WASHINGTON (AP) — Coming soon to the National Mall: a 70-foot-long metal dragon on wheels that doubles as a stage. A wooden temple that will be set ablaze. And events called "cascading into compassion" and the "consciousness hacking meet-up."
That's the vision for Catharsis on the Mall , a three-day event that seeks to bring a small slice of the famed Burning Man festival to the foot of the Washington Monument. The event starts Friday afternoon and will continue round-the-clock through Sunday with seminars, events and performances in tents, stages and camps.
Organizers envision a scaled-down version of Burning Man, the raucous festival in the Nevada desert that draws thousands each year and features outlandish costumes and the burning of a massive wooden figure. However, they say the Catharsis event is designed to be more of a political protest and spiritual vigil than the controlled chaos of Burning Man.
"There's a deeply spiritual side to what we're trying to do," said Adam Eidinger, a local activist who has helped organize Catharsis events in Washington for the past three years. "Having sacred fire on the mall is a very religious thing."

MORE@LINK ABOVE USE STEVE'S LINK AS IT IS MORE CHRISTIAN THAN THE OTHER!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 9:28 am

while i am always open to discussion concerning prophecy, i am almost certain that this is correct....there is the literal babylon( usa?) and the spiritual babylon a pseudo-christian/pagan counterfeit religion (catholicism/islam/far eastern mysticism)....some people try to make them the same thing, which ya'll know is not true.....
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 1:44 pm

Hi everyone

I have been waiting for the right time to talk about language and as we are talking about Babylon this might be a good time to do it.

Most of us do not really understand the meaning of the words that we use.
And more importantly the power that they have. When we speak or write them.
If we say a word and the person whom we are speaking to understands the
then we assume as they believe the word means the same as we believe.
But this not always the case.

I'm going to give an example

In Indian derived from sanskrit, I am going to say "look there is a very pretty girl"

"Dēkhō ki laṛakī bahuta sudara hai"

its sounds like this when spoken "Dekor currie bout sonne ha"

The first word Dekho means "look" this is where the phrase art deco comes from.

If we are going to do up our living room we might say "I am going to decorate."
but what it really means is decor- art. which means to look at art. not paint or hang paper.

which is not nearly the same thing, but we know what we mean. and so will others

so whats my point, the thing is that our English language is made up of sanskrit, latin and Germanic. They do not want you to know what you are saying and for good reason.
That is why they stopped teaching it in schools.

When we communicate we do so by talking or writing and when we do this we spell out the words, Spelling as in witchcraft to invoke, empower and enchant.

For example if we say to someone ,a child "do not do it like that stupid, or your so stupid"
and we do this all the time the child may grow up feeling not good enough, a disappointment, and will look to the person whom they want to love them for a reward or praise, this will release chemicals in the brain if praise is given making us have a good feeling.
much the same way as when we train a dog. This is well understood by the people who use brain washing techniques live MK Ultra.

So when we speak we are casting spells, be it good or bad we must be very careful.

In fact the very fact we have all been taught in school and by our parents how to speak and spell, I am afraid you have all been brainwashed or at the very least tricked into believing the meanings of the language you use are correct. when you couldn't be further from the truth.

It was only when I learned to speak other languages in the military that the penny dropped and it dawned on me what they had done.

Another example, when we eat curry we have with it naan bread. Why is it called this. Most people just think that naan is the type of bread it is. But what it means is nanny bread.
This is because in India of an evening all the older ladies "the nanny's" all sit together an roll up into little balls the bread then flatten it using the palms of their hand.
So it is the nanny bread, made by the nanny's.
especially her in England we call our grand mothers nanny, this was adopted from when many soldiers served in Imperial India and they brought it back with them

So lets look at BABYLON

Baby means, infant newborn, child etc
Lon means Salt in sanskrit
I'm sure you all understand about salt in witchcraft
Lon means Fierce as in the Lion hence the lion on the shield of London crest

So Babylon is the infant cast out of the fierce

So Medo-Persia gave birth to Greece
Greece to Rome empire stopping at London for its base and in turn its infant was America.

America and London is Babylon the great, iron and clay. both will be destroyed

London must sacrifice its self and its infant just like god/Jesus or as Abram (father) was tested to see if he had faith when asked to kill his son. its all the same story over and over again.

So to bring in the 1000 year reign or reiche (new world order) America must be killed.
The counterfeit of Christs 1000 year reign

King Henry VIII broke away from the catholic church and only the same monarchy can rejoin it, HUMPTY DUMPTY
There are talks taking place now about the rejoining the two (church of England and the catholic church) when William takes the throne. This will make him head of the christian church and would explain why the Catholics are buying up land on and around the temple mount as they are intending to create a new Papal Kingdom in Jerusalem, all money transaction flow through the city of London. William will sit in his temple and so London will also move to there.
So when yo pay via Bluetooth (as in blue blooded) wi-fi (biochip) your transaction will be sent to the seller via Paypal. the Papal money system
Now do you get it?

PAPAL- PAYPAL??????????????????
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 2:05 pm

Loved it!!! You got a big fat up vote for that one. A man that influenced me mightily in the 1980's was Stuart Crane. I've posted about him here before. Anyway he went into the language thing giving examples and such. I'll never forget these most profound words that he said:

Stuart Crane wrote:
WORDS MEAN THINGS! Without an AGREEMENT between people of the precise definition of words they can be interpreted or made to mean ANYTHING!

And do we see examples of that in our daily lives? You bet that we do. Just go to court. The words you speak that have meaning to you in everyday speach mean something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT to that court. Look inside Black's Law Dictionary if you're in doubt about that. This is why we are so trapped and unable to explain or understand how the hell a politician, judge, president, prime minister, mayor or (name your poison here) can get away Scott free with saying one thing and doing another.

I drive people around me CRAZY because if we are having a conversation (nice way of saying an argument) I will insist on getting an agreement on the definition of common and especially weasel words. It makes people crazy mad when you do that.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 2:52 pm

loved it!!!!!!!will read it again after supper, been in the garden running a tiller, too tired to take it all in, but it makes me happy to see there are some people who do their homework instead of listening to preachers who are just repeating what they have heard and have been told to say
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 3:30 pm

I have the same problem Researcher...when someone says something to me I ask them what exactly do they mean? Simple question right? But when I go further into it, they won't discuss anymore because they say I am looking for an argument....very frustrating as I am not, really....I just want to make sure we understand each other....I do speak other languages, so that makes a difference too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 6:32 pm

A big thanks from me too Jigsaw! That was well worth reading.

And thank you too Researcher! You learn something new about people every day. Smile
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 7:58 pm

Thank you also Jigsaw.  This is just what I've been trying to grasp... in the past,feeling I almost had "it" but still missing something. This is it !    judy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 8:49 am

Thumbs up!!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 9:21 pm

What a coincidence this video of BP's popped up ... No ,I don't believe in coincidences ... A link to BP earthwatch about the  different meanings of words  .  Look at around the 7:12 minute mark. 
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 6:43 am

Oh dear God in Heaven.  What follows is a rant, but not against any who happened to hear him.  BP owns the fault. Actually this is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of twisting the meaning of words.  As soon as I find my composure again, I'll come back and do my best to explain why I say that.

Talk about making the Word say something it does not, BP is far more guilty than those he points a finger at.  It sincerely has made me nauseous, and I dread the fact I'm going to have to listen again in order to refute (and rebuke) it.

He never got around to saying what his interpretation of 'born again' is, but his inferences are off the wall, the connections he's made are invalid, his extra-Biblical sources ARE NOT to be used to interpret the Word, and on and on....just wrong all over the place.

You know the real reason you won't hear this from any pulpit?  Think about it.
Is it really some 'secret knowledge' they have conspired to hide from us?
Or is it because it's garbage.

What he's done-where he's at in his 'misunderstandings'-is a perfect example why we do not, CAN NOT mine, cannot dig through the dirt of the fallen world and expect to find the Truths of God which are not of this world.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 8:22 am

bordercollie wrote:
What a coincidence this video of BP's popped up ... No ,I don't believe in coincidences ... A link to BP earthwatch about the  different meanings of words  .  Look at around the 7:12 minute mark.  
Judy, please don't fall for anything this man said on this topic! As Dove alluded to, his is twisting things to come up with his own interpretations. Perfect example is his twisting of what the word "beguiled" means. There is no way you can logically take that word to mean "sexually seduced", and from there draw the conclusion the Devil had sex and a child with Eve...unless that is what you want to make it to mean.

Dove, I don't know if this guy has an agenda, or what. However, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say he has deeply studied extra Biblical sources and must have only done surface level studies of the Bible to come up with these ideas. We have nothing that tells us Adam and Eve started out with a spiritual body that was transformed into an earthly body when they ate the fruit. It doesn't even make sense that gaining the knowledge of good and evil would change your body that way!

Anyway, Dove, I see why you were so frustrated from this. There was more that could be pointed as false. I look forward to what you have to say, too.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 8:31 am

Thank you Dove and Josephus. I was referring to  the E Sword account and is why I mentioned the 7 minute mark. I am still learning about how to use E Sword and  the defining of terms in different situations to me is helpful.   Sadly, I had never used this feature .

Last edited by bordercollie on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 8:40 am

bordercollie wrote:
Thank you Dove and Josephus. I was referring to  the E Sword account and is why I mentioned the 7 minute mark. I am still learning about how to use E Sword and  the defining of terms in different situations to me is helpful.   Sadly, I had never used this feature .

I have never used it either. Actually, I had never heard of it before this video. I use NetBible.org, most of the time, if I want to see the Greek or Hebrew. Or I just look up a Strong's concordance, but NetBible allows you to read along, and click on the word you want to check. However, if you want to use the KJV it does not offer it. It has a very limited Bible offering, but I usually have my translation with me when using NB.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 10:07 am

bordercollie wrote:
I use an interlinear I downloaded from www.scripture4all.org.  I'm using an older version. There is an upgrade I'm hesitant to get (idk why except I wonder what needed to be changed).  It allows me to search the 1611AV KJV.  E-sword is fine too.

Then www.blueletterbible.org is a very versatile tool, but word searches can be tricky because of spelling.

And for Josephus, and Judy and all who might read, I heard from my son a bit ago.  He's had all the symptoms of appendicitis for a week now, one doctor said yes, sent him to  hsptl, and they didn't see it on ct scan, and sent him home in the same shape he went in.  He's having to try a different hsptl today as he can't even breathe through the pain. His name is David, and I'd so appreciate your prayers for him.
"Wherever two or more of you are gathered in My Name, I am there in the midst."
I know you'll pray, and we'll be heard, and the Lord will move, and I love you all for it.

So for me, BP will have to wait, maybe till the Lord sets him straight.  I believe the Bible through and through. I don't know everything it says, nor do I perhaps understand even a good deal of it, but it is Incorruptible Seed, and has accomplished it's Purpose in me, in us. So be it. Halleluyah.

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 10:26 am

Dove wrote:
bordercollie wrote:

And for Josephus, and Judy and all who might read, I heard from my son a bit ago.  He's had all the symptoms of appendicitis for a week now, one doctor said yes, sent him to  hsptl, and they didn't see it on ct scan, and sent him home in the same shape he went in.  He's having to try a different hsptl today as he can't even breathe through the pain. His name is David, and I'd so appreciate your prayers for him.
"Wherever two or more of you are gathered in My Name, I am there in the midst."
I know you'll pray, and we'll be heard, and the Lord will move, and I love you all for it.

Prayers sent, Dove! Hope he finds doctors, today, that can help him.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 1:27 pm

I sure will  pray for David ,Dove.     God , our Father in Heaven,I ask your blessings for the healing of David and ask for Your guidance in the doctors he sees . I ask this in Jesus'  name. Amen   judy
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Thank you so much.  I'll let you know the outcome.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 5:53 pm

i've prayed for your son too Dove and hope all turns out well for him.

Thanks for posting the BP video bordercollie. He's right, there's more to it than the surface meaning and it reaches right into our present day effecting you and me. i suspect it may tie into Joel 3.

You want to make sure your paperwork is in order, but how would you know when you've been beguiled. Make sure you're written in the lamb's book of life - especially the real lamb but also the false.

Joel 3
3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;
5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:
6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.

Please pray for me too as i continue my own attempts to connect the dots and bring myself back home. i really could use the support. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Thank you Lovisa. I will definitely keep you in my prayers also. We all need to "watch each other's backs" . After all,  we're " family"  and I love each of you.  In the end, we are all cut of the same cloth-our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ whom we adore .  judy
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 5:43 am

Bordercollie said, We all need to "watch each other's backs" .  Amen!  I put an update in the prayers thread. Sorry to have sidetracked the thread.  Truth is I don't understand a word Lovisa said.  LOL.  But she and Jigsaw sure have given intriguing ideas to ponder.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 7:46 am

Mystery Babylon.  Mystery:  hidden, often of the 'unseen', of the spirit realm in it's nature.  It should have the same characteristics of the original Babylon, and surely it does.  But I'd like to see a list of similarities too, to advance my education here. Wink

Is it also a geographic place?  IDK.   We Americans have to confess our bent toward interpreting so much Bible as referring to us.  Perhaps it's true of every countryman who sees "Mystery Babylon' embodied in their own country.
And that's in no way a 'refute', Dean.  You're just making me think.  And that's good- which is not the same as 'right'. Wink

At least in the past we've equated the NWO as Mystery Babylon.  And the snake does have a 'head'.  Is the 'body' the U.N. and if so, from what country would they select a final man for the Rule of Man?

I believe I've read that the British Royal Crown still holds the deed to Israel (it probably says Palestine).  Is that the case?  And will that be 'their' claim to possession and right to rule? And would that float with Israel and the rest of the world?

I think it's safe to say England could not rise to that position (favor) through force without the U.S.  Nor could they do that unless Protestantism was first virtually eliminated in the world.  (the Catholic church having been thoroughly compromised at that point, as it's barreling ahead towards).

Just questions I mull over. Wink

Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:56 pm

Hi Dove, everyone.
These are exactly the sort of questions I feel we should be asking ourselves. I often think to myself, we could have been born at any time in history, the Viking’s, the romans, the Tudors, but no. God chose us, by us I mean our souls to live on earth at the very end of man’s time on this earth. I suppose it could be random like a soul lottery, but something deep inside me says that this is no accident. I believe he chose us and what a great honour it is. We are to be alive to see with our own eyes the return of the son of man after 2000 years. Wow.

Your first statement about wanting to see, compare similarities of mystery Babylon. Mystery: hidden, often of the 'unseen', of the spirit realm.
Ok, let’s break this down. We know that there have been several different empires that are Babylon. From Daniel 2 the Nebuchadnezzar dream we are told about the statue.
Head of Gold—Nebuchadnezzar
Chest and arms made of silver—Persian Empire. I think this was probably where Iran/Iraq are situated today
Next we have
Belly and thighs made of Bronze--- this was the Greek empire
The legs made of Iron---The Roman Empire
And finally our time now, Feet made of Iron and clay, or as it have called the Divided Empire.
Of course there is the Rock but that is the new Kingdom under Jesus Christ so we can put that to one side.
The most obvious spiritual pattern that jumps out at me is the way the metals get less and less in quality.
The symbol for Gold is AU, this where we get the word Authority from.
Whoever has the most Gold/money has the greatest authority.
A king, be he good or bad can only be appointed by God. He should be a servant to all of his subjects if he is to be the greatest in the Kingdom.
Every knee should bow before his throne and in doing so submit to his authority under God and the people come under his protection or prosecution by the law. This submitting is a spiritual thing. You cannot be forced to submit, you do have a choice, just like God has given us a choice. If you do not wish to submit in days of old you were taken to the Kingdoms boundary and physically placed outside. You would then be regarded as an OUTLAW as the law no longer protected you, and I can assume that would bring with it a whole heap of problems.
Old Nebuchadnezzar himself turned away from the law of God and he was subjected to the same fate of an outlaw and ended up living like a beast in the forests. Now obviously I wasn’t there but I believe and this is just me that as his empire expanded, took more land and killed opposing armies he took their Gold and made himself richer and richer and the lives of his people got better and better.

The Bible tells us that the love of money is the root of all evil and I have seen the power money can have over people. There was nothing wrong with him getting more gold but he started to lust and crave the things that money can buy and stopped worshiping God and instead began to worship Gold. The people, his subjects probably went down the same path and the Devil saw an opening to get in.
Ok we are not as rich in gold as he was but God has blessed us, given us so much more in our children our families and health.
Spiritually I see much the same thing happening today in our divided kingdom. What we have never seems enough; we want more and more like little greedy pigs, bigger houses faster more luxurious cars.
Men are not satisfied with a loving and devoted wife, they want attention from other women, and the more dirty they dress the more they are desired.
They seem to love the power it gives them over men, Gets them what they want.
Some non-Christian women and young girls speak with foul language as bad as men and they imitate many of the aggressive behaviour’s I see in men, both verbal and physical. I have seen this down woods spiral getting worse and worse over the last twenty years to the point where now you can see negative changes by the year if not month. The youngsters swear at their parents and act like they are an equal. We looked shocked at the way they carry on but if we are honest the root of the problem is with us.

We have as people/nations especially in England and America have turned further and further away from God and they are just copying us. They are our little clones and some.

When it comes to money and my children and I have 6, aged 30,28,26,23,11 and 10, the elder 4 do not talk in hundreds. They talk in thousands. And hundreds of thousands. This a true story, last week my eldest son phoned me and said dad we’ve moved do you wanna come over and see the new place? I go over there, its huge, at least twice the size of my house. How much was this I asked him, just over a million he replied,
What????? I said, “It will do us for a couple of years until we can get a better one”. Brand new Range Rover car in the drive. Now I couldn’t afford to insure a Ranger Rover let alone buy one. We sat and spoke for the next hour and he went on to list all the new things he had purchased.  If I’m honest had I not been a Christian the old me would have been pleased to bits. But you know I came away sad. I thought I had been a good father but I now realise I have created a monster, I had created the old me just a younger version. I had unwarily taught him that possessions were the most important things in life when if you don’t have Christ in your life they mean nothing.
So the spirit of Babylon is alive and well here in London and expect it is much the same in America. The empire name changes but the spirit lives on.

Another thing I have experienced is the sense of national identity in people. Or the lack of it. When I was younger people were proud to be British. They stood for the national anthem and when the TV finished of an evening people actually stood up as a picture of the Queen was projected and a hymn was sung. Now when it gets to late evenings we get a warning come up saying all programs may has sexual content and contain bad language.
And most of the programs do. 30 years ago nearly everyone spoke the same language, but not now, just like when God changed the tongues to confuse, The same has happened here, there have been so many people come here from different countries that if I were to walk to our shops I bet I would here at least half a dozen languages being spoken, Polish, Russian, Albanian, African, Urdu, Punjabi and Arabic.

My last holiday in America I noticed a big change, not so many USA flags, lots of Chinese and Indians and I mean lots, in fact in California where I grew up there seemed to be more people of ethnic groups than there did white people, I saw homosexuality openly displayed and the overall mood of the people seemed negative. When I was growing up and you went into restaurant even a burger bar, the waitress would give you a big perfect teeth smile dressed immaculate and nothing seemed too much trouble.
Things have really gone downhill, it was really quite sad, it was as though part of the Californian peoples heart was gone, had died.

If it’s ok with you I would like to pray on the matter of the crown before I comment.

I would like to speak about the harlot that rides the beast, as I believe that I know the secret of the mystery, Not because I have some deep insight, but I was taught about this in my Mystery school teachings when I was in my teens and I believe I do know what it is describing as far as the DARK FORCES “THEM” are concerned.

“MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 5:46 am

Absolutely.  I'm interested in all insights you have to share. I really appreciate that you would pray about it before answering.  The view is much clearer from the mountain top. Wink
Yet I'm way more interested in your son than in Babylon, if I can say some things about that.

My situation is different in that I underestimated the enemy; didn't really know much about him or how he pursues us so, in any way he can, when we step onto the Path of Righteousness.  I've always said we must "light up" when we do step, because he appears out of the darkness like a moth to a flame.  And being aware and prepared is far better than learning after the fact, so that the fire indeed consumes him; the light and the flame being of God and His Spirit with us.  And we activate that with prayer and with speaking God's Word in faith, over people, over the situation, over any challenge, over any storm.

I think the "love of money"  at it's core is simply a dependency on the wrong thing. It stands in the place of the Love of God in Christ, and our realizing our true and complete dependency on that.  And for that reason it can be 'the root of all evil' as we see manifested a thousand different ways in the world.

The Apostles depended on tithes and offerings.  Today, the 'acceptable' churches depend on the same to reach the lost.  God asked (commanded?) for the First Fruits, the first 10%.  10% of nothing is nothing and He wasn't pleased over that at all. And tithing comes with quite the Blessing of 'more' for those who have understanding of how God's Kingdom operates.  There's no emotion to it.  It's just 'fact' (which casts out doubt and disbelief). Just because it's so abused in the world, doesn't mean we can't know the Truth of it.

So, it's just that you're not done teaching him yet.  I'd probably write him, with how proud you are of his accomplishments, and that he has provided well in this life.  And now you want to impart to him what else you've learned in this life; of the coming life, and how to be successful in that as well. And just keep it simple and as something to be desired and attainable.

I don't believe everyone is called to know the information we have. I imagine someone trying to get through>pick one< most anything we discuss here to an unbeliever, and a bomb landing on 'em b4 we ever get "in the Name of Jesus" out of our mouths. And I sure don't fault anyone who knows Only Him, Crucified and Risen.

I agree (alot because of the staggering amount of information we can access and our ability to communicate world wide to so many in all walks of life), that we ARE a chosen generation.  It could be we are 'a voice crying in the wilderness'; a prophetic voice for repentance before the coming evil day.  And perhaps the generation who will see Him Coming again, I hope, for the world's sake and ours.

But the job at hand is not to just acquire more and more knowledge.  The job is to increase the crop for the coming harvest. And let the knowledge serve as motivation.

I feel like I got wordy again, and if so, my apologies. I love you

Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm

I have talked about the spiritual similarities between the Nebukanezza's kingdom which had the spirit of Babylon upon it. And the one we live in which I believe is the second to last, the one made of iron and clay. The roman emperor Caesar wrote of Iron Age Britain that it was controlled by a group of elite people called Druids who had special magical powers. After 2000 years the druids are still going strong. Not the hippies with ribbons in their hair and new ager's dancing around Stonehenge on a full moon.

I refer to the real Druid Priests that are incorporated into the top secret societies and hold real positions of power in banks, government and the church. I have good reason for including church and will expand more on this when I talk about the crown. Britain or The City of London to be more accurate is the Iron. America is a huge country, a huge land, nobody measures their wealth these days by how much gold they have, Land/ Clay is the new gold, People can be controlled by the use or miss use of land, be it housing, farming and status within society. Even America’s title, Land of the free, Land. This is a spiritual myth, a Babylonian myth

America is anything but free, it has all been an illusion, just as it was for nebakanezza so has it been for the peoples of the United States. It is a bitter pill to swallow and one that one that many Americans especially the older people don’t even want to look at let alone take.
They still remember standing in the classroom to the US national anthem. They are patriots many of which have lost thousands of young men fighting proxy wars like Vietnam, Iraq etc. It’s bad enough losing a child to war but the thought that you have been tricked into giving up the most precious of treasures, a child, fighting the latest in a long line of rich men’s money making schemes must be too much to bare. But people are waking up. Many are now fully awake and they are not happy and this is a sign that this iron and clay kingdom is about to be smashed by the final kingdom by Gods rock. We know it will be the last because if God had thrown a rock at gold sure it was knocked but it bounced back as bronze again if God cast his rock at bronze it came back as iron and again bounced back. But iron and clay, two elements that can be formed into structure but would be very vulnerable to an attack from a rock and one that would shatter into so any little pieces, that it could never rebuild itself ever again.

This would probably be a good place to begin talking about the crown as it is the glue, the power that joins the iron and clay together to form a very powerful end time kingdom/beast.
What a challenge, this has really made me stop and think.
We have all those symbols in Daniel and Revelation, kings,  heads, horns, beasts, crowns, all layered on top of each other that may refer to past kingdoms , future kingdoms, we have physical countries, empires which may cover several countries, we have groups for example, the Nazi’s, communism, The British monarchy and it’s crown. I don’t think that it would be too extreme to say we have enough beasts to fill a small zoo.
The first thing that jumps out at me is that only now in the present would it be possible to even get close to understanding this as it pertains to the end times as some of these countries, groups did not even exist when the texts were written. And if that were not bad enough these symbolic images may have reefer to tribes, churches  and countries of the past but may be mirrored again in the future with different names and countries.

“MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”

As I understand it THEY believe Mystery Babylon is the counterfeit of the spirit of god of the holy trinity and is called the spirit of anti-Christ. It has seduced men and women, groups, kings and their kingdoms. Nimrod, Alexander the Great and the fallen great empires like Greece, Rome, Persia, Our genetic parents Adam and Eve and even us through sin.

The final years.

I believe the final days go down something like this, ultimately this evil spirit will come out of an empire, I do not believe it to be a country more of a secret group that has been operating behind the scenes and is now well established in the worlds super powers and religions and churches. But there is a man alive now who has taken control of this empire. He is called the son of perdition and he believes he is setting up a new kingdom that has not been revealed. But before he can reveal himself he will need to get into Jerusalem by invitation only, and into the hearts of the people of Israel, get himself onto the throne in a temple be it one of stone or be it made of cloth like the ones they carried around in the desert. Then he places an image of the beast on the wing of the temple.
Now I don’t need to tell you this is going to take one hell of a seduction on his part. It reminds me of one of those mission impossible films.
As it stands today I see it being played out something like this.
1: Iron and clay- City of London, Britain and The United States of America. Britain controls the financial hub in America through the Federal Reserve. Britain still lays claim to District of Columbia who in turn got their independence from DC. Not Britain. George was the King of England and symbolised in the George and the dragon story. The beast that came out the sea and it was a sea of sand was the Arabia, in the story it takes place in Arabia. George subdues the dragon and gives control to the daughter of the Arab king. She prostitutes herself. If we were playing a game of cards this could be described as one of Mystery Babylon’s tells. See end of this blog for more on this and how it ties together.

Without knowing it the daughter now acts as a tool to control, start wars and most importantly acts as one side of a future proxy war.
So how did this happen for real. The Nazis had already infiltrated Arabia during WWII via Haj Amin al-Husseini. After WWII is stage two, Britain creates the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and prostitutes itself by setting up OPEC to control the flow of oil, thus allowing the US and Britain to control its people and the US establish itself as the world’s reserve currency. With all monies flowing through The City of London, ching ching. 
Britain and the US would slowly stop as much self-sufficient production of products and food relying on imports,
Inter-dependence instead of independence generating growth to other countries but at the same time making them dependent on the US or they would fall back from where they came.

Start some wars, create fake hostilities, in come the cold war, Kennedy clocks on to what is happening, RIP, my guess from all I have learnt is that the Nazis had taken over many of the US corporations by this time and I can’t help but think that the Nazis were in some way involved in JFK’s murder even if not directly they had a hand in it. Peter Lavender has done some brilliant research into Oswald and how the secret society being directed by the 9 had paid for Oswald to be educated at a very expensive school in Switzerland, Hmmmmm!!!

The US sells protection and weapons, The Nazis continue their takeover of the remaining important corporations, GMO’s, pharmaceutical, and getting more of a hold on government by creating a shadow government. Now one of the US presidents and I am not sure which one had the foresight to set up his own secret government , let’s call it deep state who mission it was to uphold the constitution at any cost and not let this rogue group take full control

I believe the daughter of mystery Babylon to be Arabia (Saudi Arabia) and the harlot that rides the beast to be the jack of hearts as in a pack of playing cards.
Why do I say this? When portrayed in pictures we see a lady on the back of a tiger car creature or a bull.

The way it should be interpreted is harlot……in the French as is where we get the playing cards
Harlot Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/harlot
Harlot meaning, definition, what is harlot: a female prostitute

HERLOT as in her lot she the whore or beast gives birth to a male child, He will be a jack and a heart. The jack of hearts
Harlot | Definition of harlot in English by Oxford Dictionaries
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/harlot
Origin. Middle English (denoting a vagabond or beggar, later a lecherous man or woman): from Old French harlot, herlot 'young man, knave, vagabond'.

La Tarot Minor and Major Arcana. The 1 to 10 being minor and the picture cards being the major
A standard deck has hearts, clubs, spades and diamonds the tarot has cups, pentacles, swords and wands plus a few extra picture cards. If you watch Alice in Wonderland you will see the cards with heads arms and legs that’s because they represent us/people. Alice in her blue and white dress is Israel and the queen of hearts is the beast.
I have said this before but I will go over it again in case anyone has missed it.
Princess Diana said “I want to be the Queen of people’s hearts”. This is because she had realised she was playing the role of ISIS (QUEEN OF HEARTS), by having HERLOT (JACK) (Son of Perdition) and (The Son of Mystery Babylon)of hearts William conceived by IVF and her being a virgin at the time. She was saying she did not want to be the queen of Hearts. If you watch the film chariots of fire it, also lyrics from the song Jerusalem which was about creating a New Jerusalem on England’s green and pleasant land. Look out for Abraham and how he brings the gold back to England; why then did she seek safety in the arms of Dodi? He was a member of Deep State the same group who are protecting Donald Trump now.
If you look at praise GOD.imdb.com/title/tt0082158/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082158/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast[/url]

You will see this DODI FAYED…….executive producer
THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  Asd10
So when William takes power he will create a treaty in the middle east creating a short term peace and security before revealing who he really is. All the countries go down to the valley to destroy Israel and their king of Jerusalem William in a final battle because they realise they have been duped all along and want his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 11:31 am

Thanks for your input jigsaw1966. i appreciate the time and effort it must have taken to post that for us.

i don’t think Babylon is the US so much as the people who secretly took it over. (Follow that rabbit trail and see where it leads).

Nebuchadnezzar equates to the present-day Lion. (Daniel 4:16, Daniel 7:4) Druids trace to bronze-age India (i followed the DNA) and Indians are the ones who set up the Kaba stone before the time of Mohammad. So, long story short, it appears that we’re talking about mariners here, and Tyre.

The patriots you speak of are legally considered to be enemies of the state though they don’t know it, because on paper they never arrived in the country they were born in and love so dearly, and by deception were led to pledge their allegiance to another state. If you have any questions about that or want some of the many inexplicable things you question to be explained, take the time to read this: http://www.constitution.org/14ll/14th_amendment_dyett.txt

And that only addresses the first portion of what you wrote ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!    THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE U.S. IS MYSTERY BABYLON!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: