Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

started following this yesterday afternoon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

started following this yesterday afternoon Empty
PostSubject: started following this yesterday afternoon   started following this yesterday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 4:38 am

is it real?....right now, after all of the rabbit holes, i'm not sure that i am real...this would not surprise me at all if this was an actual happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZFcTLsuNTc

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1626-reports-us-marine-expeditionary-unit-meu-lands-at-langley-2200-marines

read this article and think about the situation concerning "muh russians"....is putin a bad guy?....probably, but in this case, is he really?

http://investmentwatchblog.com/a-real-world-order-putin-bans-rothschild-imf-from-russia/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: started following this yesterday afternoon   started following this yesterday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 8:17 am

Would be nice . . . . IF . . . . we could get some kind of valid, solid verification on it. I've looked into this and haven't found anything as of yesterday when I first heard this Internet rumor. Not one shred of verifiable evidence that supports anyone, Marine, gopher, goldfish, or what-not ever invading Langley. Zip, zero, nada, nothing!

Oh, and Hal Turner is NOT a valid source for anything! If he tried to convince me that he had fried eggs and bacon for breakfast, considering the source, I would still question it.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: started following this yesterday afternoon   started following this yesterday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 9:28 am

On whatever day Trump flew to Asia, Q posted and made it sound as if he was on the same aircraft.
Trump's 'communication system' (whatever that means) supposedly went down for 11 minutes.  Q said that was a fact and that the cause of the shut down had originated from Langley.
This occurred right in the middle of serious talk of a coup.
It appears Q was reporting in 'real time'.
Q said, don't worry about it, Trump's on top of it and in control and will remain so.
That's all I know.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: started following this yesterday afternoon   started following this yesterday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 9:52 am

https://themanyfacesofthezodiac.com/tag/charles-manson-and-the-cia/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: started following this yesterday afternoon   started following this yesterday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 10:01 am

Urgh!!!   Looks like nonsense.  https://fightersweep.com/3499/langley-afb-hosts-trilateral-multinational-exercise/

Happy Saturday, FighterSweep Fans! As some of you may know, there is a multinational exercise currently underway at Langley Air Force Base in Hampton Roads, Virginia–home of the 1st Fighter Wing and Air Combat Command.
Based on an agreement signed between the air forces of the United Kingdom, France, and the United States, all three countries have converged at the home of the 1st Fighter Wing, and brought their very best to bear: the RAF with its Eurofighter Typhoon, the Armée de l’air with its Rafale, and of course the United States Air Force with the Lockheed-Martin F-22A Raptor.
Known as the “Trilateral Strategic Initiative,” the agreement is an important step to ensuring successful integration between the three countries during coalition air operations–such as those taking place in Syria with Operation Inherent Resolve, the combined effort to snuff out Daesh.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: started following this yesterday afternoon   started following this yesterday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 10:11 am

On that faces of the zodiac link . . .

Well, some people are just born bad! That describes Charles Manson to a tee. By age twelve he was already in reform school and it goes downhill from there. Now, could the CIA use someone like Manson? You bet they could see his "potential" and maybe (probably) they did us him later in Manson's life. But Manson stared out bad from the beginning without the CIA's help.

BORN BAD!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: started following this yesterday afternoon   started following this yesterday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 10:13 am

Dude, did you even see the true Langley info???  LOL!! (post above zodiac)

https://fightersweep.com/3499/langley-afb-hosts-trilateral-multinational-exercise/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: started following this yesterday afternoon   started following this yesterday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 10:23 am

Went to see it after my last post. Good sleuthing, Dove. Answered all the questions of the so-called "Langley Marine's invasion".

Now we can only hope the Internet conspiracy sites will pick it up and correct their stories.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: started following this yesterday afternoon   started following this yesterday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 10:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gt6HgcLpdQ&feature=share

you two sleuths check this out,lol....i am in the midst of a flareup from my "lupus" and its just too painful to type, but i can contribute some by the links....i know nothing about this but, according to hannity, today is supposed to be a the beginning of the end....he says to watch "the hill" and their reporting....the group form the poliboard on the SEC RANT is doing just that...i'm just waiting...lol, shifting through bullshit is annoying
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: started following this yesterday afternoon   started following this yesterday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 11:24 am

Gonna be an interesting week. I'll be watching for Hannity this week and his tick-tock reports. Great link, Mike. Sorry to hear about your health issues keeping you down today.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: started following this yesterday afternoon   started following this yesterday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 12:18 pm

researcher wrote:
Gonna be an interesting week. I'll be watching for Hannity this week and his tick-tock reports. Great link, Mike. Sorry to hear about your health issues keeping you down today.
oh, i am not down....i am actually putting plastic on my little greenhouse, slowly, but these finger joints drive me crazy trying to type, and its hard to concentrate....tomorrow?.....i might be completely pain free....just the nature of the beast...ima' 2 time cancer survivor and had a heart attack exactly 20 years ago, do you think this little "thang" is going to put me down?....you do remember that i'm a redneck don'tcha?....i'm one of rednecks that will love you if you let me , i'll help you if you need me,but  i'll kill you if i have to....folks around here are most all like that....TOUGH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: started following this yesterday afternoon   started following this yesterday afternoon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

started following this yesterday afternoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: