Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 9:19 am

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/11/an-alarming-number-of-sites-employ-privacy-invading-session-replay-scripts/

ALL SEEING EYE —
No, you’re not being paranoid. Sites really are watching your every move
Sites log your keystrokes and mouse movements in real time, before you click submit. (TOLD YA)

DAN GOODIN - 11/20/2017, 1:38 PM

Enlarge
Steven Englehardt

If you have the uncomfortable sense someone is looking over your shoulder as you surf the Web, you're not being paranoid. A new study finds hundreds of sites—including microsoft.com, adobe.com, and godaddy.com—employ scripts that record visitors' keystrokes, mouse movements, and scrolling behavior in real time, even before the input is submitted or is later deleted.

Session replay scripts are provided by third-party analytics services that are designed to help site operators better understand how visitors interact with their Web properties and identify specific pages that are confusing or broken. As their name implies, the scripts allow the operators to re-enact individual browsing sessions. Each click, input, and scroll can be recorded and later played back.

A study published last week reported that 482 of the 50,000 most trafficked websites employ such scripts, usually with no clear disclosure. It's not always easy to detect sites that employ such scripts. The actual number is almost certainly much higher, particularly among sites outside the top 50,000 that were studied.

"Collection of page content by third-party replay scripts may cause sensitive information, such as medical conditions, credit card details, and other personal information displayed on a page, to leak to the third-party as part of the recording," Steven Englehardt, a PhD candidate at Princeton University, wrote. "This may expose users to identity theft, online scams, and other unwanted behavior. The same is true for the collection of user inputs during checkout and registration processes."

Englehardt installed replay scripts from six of the most widely used services and found they all exposed visitors' private moments to varying degrees. During the process of creating an account, for instance, the scripts logged at least partial input typed into various fields. Scripts from FullStory, Hotjar, Yandex, and Smartlook were the most intrusive because, by default, they recorded all input typed into fields for names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, and dates of birth.

The following video captured data as it was transmitted in real time to FullStory:
https://youtu.be/l0Yc8s0DTZA

User replay fullstory demo.
Even when services took steps to mask some of the data, they often did so in ways that continued to jeopardize visitor privacy. Smartlook and UserReplay, for instance, collected the number of characters typed into password fields. UserReplay also logged the last four digits of visitors' credit card numbers.

Englehardt said the services provide manual and automatic tools website operators can use to redact information that is collected on their properties. But the tools in many cases require large amounts of developer time and skill. And even then, sites with strong legal incentives not to leak sensitive data were found doing just that. Walgreens.com, for instance, sent medical conditions and prescriptions alongside user names to FullStory despite the extensive use of manual redactions on the pharmacy site.

Another example: the account page for clothing store Bonobos leaked full credit card details—character by character as they were typed—to FullStory. Adding insult to injury, Yandex, Hotjar, and Smartlook all offer dashboards that use unencrypted HTTP when subscribing publishers replay visitor sessions, even when the original sessions were protected by HTTPS.

Representatives for both Walgreens and Bonobos have said the sites have stopped sharing information with FullStory, according to reports from Motherboard and Wired.

It's not clear what meaningful recourses Internet users have for preventing the data collection. The researcher said that ad-blockers can filter out some, but not all, of the replay scripts. Checking the "do not track" option built into some browsers also failed to stop the logging. That means every keystroke typed into a Web field may be logged, character by character, even if the visitor later deletes the field and never presses a submit button.

Until more robust protections are available, people should remember that just about anything they do while visiting a website can be logged.

DAN GOODIN
Dan is the Security Editor at Ars Technica, which he joined in 2012 after working for The Register, the Associated Press, Bloomberg News, and other publications.
EMAIL dan.goodin@arstechnica.com

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 9:24 am

YOU NEED JAVASCRIPT AND COOKIES FOR THIS SITE TO POST...
HOWEVER YOU CAN LOOK AT SITES WITHOUT VIDEO WITH BOTH OF THESE TURNED OFF AND HAVE BETTER SECURITY WHILE BROWSING NEWS.
YOU CAN TURN SCRIPTS ON TO WATCH VIDEO AND THEN TURN OFF AGAIN... YES IT IS ANNOYING TO DO IT ALL THE TIME BUT THERE AREN'T TOO MANY CHOICES "THEY" HAVE LEFT YOU .. IT IS ALL BY DESIGN IN THE END .. TO MONITOR YOU!!! AND THAT IS THE BARE NAKED TRUTH!!!

CHANGE TO THE WEB BROWSER OPERA FOR MORE SECURITY AND YOU CAN MORE EASILY THAN SOME BROWSERS BE ABLE TO TURN OFF THE SCRIPTS AND COOKIES TEMPORARILY, DON'T USE INTERNET TO PURCHASE THINGS.. USE TO BROWSE THEN CALL DIRECTLY TO ORDER IF AT ALL POSSIBLE FOR SECURITY!..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Breaking: Founder of non profit “Unlocking Autism” found dead in canal   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 9:28 am

YESSSS THEY ARE ... HOLLISTIC DOC'S AND OTHERS!!
DO NOT BLOW THESE TYPES OF ARTICLES OFF!! IT IS MORE SERIOUS THAN YOU THINK!!
https://www.healthnutnews.com/breaking-founder-of-non-profit-unlocking-autism-found-dead-in-canal/

Breaking: Founder of non profit “Unlocking Autism” found dead in canal
By Erin Elizabeth -

November 21, 2017

SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp 111111111

We are so sad to report this tragic news (which is separate from our holistic doctor death series); well-known autism advocate, Jeana Beck, was found dead last weekend on or around November 17th outside her Oregon hotel room. Our hearts go out to the family and friends of the founder of “Unlocking Autism.”

Beck was traveling with her son, who was autistic. Police say she went outside to smoke but never came back. The next night, police found her deceased in a canal behind the Rodeway Inn where they were staying. 1

We know Unlocking Autism was a follower of Age of Autism.(Their editor, Dan Olmsted, was found dead earlier this year of alleged suicide.) As you can imagine, the family wants answers and aren’t ruling anything out. We will update you with more information as soon as we can.

In the meantime see our video below with news broadcast. The family says they want answers NOW. We are thinking of them.

VIDEO::  https://www.facebook.com/HealthNutNews/videos/1971414386207072/

Erin Elizabeth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: “Fears of a major nuclear accident” — Reuters: Radioactivity levels surged to 1,000 times normal in Russia   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 9:32 am

“Fears of a major nuclear accident” — Reuters: Radioactivity levels surged to 1,000 times normal in Russia — AP: “Extremely high contamination” — Concerns over gov’t cover-up
Published: November 21st, 2017 at 8:25 am ET 
By ENENews 

11 comments

Reuters, Nov 21, 2017 (emphasis added): Russia finds 1,000-times normal level of radioactive isotope after nuclear accident claims — Russia’s meteorological service said on Tuesday it had measured pollution of a radioactive isotope at nearly 1,000 times normal levels in the Ural mountains, the first official Russian data supporting reports that an accident had taken place… Russian state weather service Roshydromet said in a statement it had found “extremely high pollution” of ruthenium 106 in samples from two meteorological stations in the southern Ural mountains region in late September and early October…
The Guardian, Nov 21, 2017: Russia reports radioactivity 986 times the norm after nuclear accident claim; Moscow says ‘extremely high’ levels of ruthenium-106 discovered as Greenpeace urges inquiry into possible cover-up — Russia’s meteorological service has confirmed “extremely high” concentrations of the radioactive isotope ruthenium-106…
The Independent, Nov 21, 2017: Russian radioactivity recorded 986 times higher than usual as toxic cloud sparks nuclear accident rumours… Russia has said it found “extremely high” concentrations of a radioactive isotope in some parts of the country in September, amid reports of a nuclear accident
AP, Nov 21, 2017: The Russian Meteorological Service said in a statement Tuesday that it recorded the release of Ruthenium-106 in the southern Urals in late September and classified it as “extremely high contamination.”… The Russian meteorological office’s report, however, noted high levels of radiation in the villages adjacent to Rosatom’s Mayak plant for spent nuclear fuel. Mayak, in the Chelyabinsk region, has been responsible for at least two of Russia’s biggest radioactive accidents…
The Mirror, Nov 21, 2017: There are fears of a major nuclear accident in Russia after radiation levels at 1,000 times the normal level were detected. Russia’s meteorological service said it had discovered massive levels of a radioactive isotope in the Ural mountains – the first official Russian data supporting reports that an accident had taken place…
Multiple news outlets have unequivocally reported there was a nuclear leak in Russia:
The Times, Nov 21, 2017: Russia admits nuclear leak near site of 1957 disaster
The Week, Nov 21, 2017: Russian nuclear plant leaked radioactive cloud
Newsweek, Nov 21, 2017: Russia Leaked ‘Extremely High’ Radiation
However, Russian media has reported radioactivity levels in Europe were up to twice as high:
Sputnik, Nov 21, 2017: [T]he head of Rosgidromet said that the automatic monitoring system detected an increase in the concentration of Ru-106 not only in Russia, but also in neighboring countries such as Poland, Romania, Bulgaria and Ukraine. According to him, the concentration in Romania was 1.5-2 times higher than the concentration in Russia.
Allegedly Apparent, Nov 12, 2017: “French Nuclear Watchdog” IRSN has been busy pitching that “Ru-106 radioactive cloud from Russia” story… anyone with internet can check out for themselves via EURDEP… there were upticks of Iodine-131 and both Cesium-134 & Cesium-137, among others… the French “watchdog” IRSN’s claim that the radioactive cloud only contained a trace of the Beta-emitter Ruthenium-106 is simply false…
See also: Nuclear accident alert after high levels of radiation over Europe — “Major release” of radioactive material reported; Over 100 Trillion becquerels (VIDEO)
Published: November 21st, 2017 at 8:25 am ET 
By ENENews 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 9:52 am

FOLLOW THE LAW .. LAW MEN!! 

SHERIFF'S OFFICE TO PAY $3 MILLION FOR INVASIVE SEARCHES OF 850 HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS

It's been barely a month since news came to us of the Worth County (GA) Sheriff's Department's search of an entire school's worth of high school students. Over 800 students were searched without a warrant, subjected to invasive pat downs that included breasts and genitals by Sheriff Jeff Hobby and his deputies. Sheriff Hobby thought there might be drugs in the school, but despite the search of hundreds of students and the use of drug dogs, no drugs were found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 10:04 am

ANOTHER SCHOOL HIDES PLANNED PARENTHOOD PROGRAM FOR 14-YEAR-OLDS FROM THEIR PARENTS

A school district in upstate New York got caught promoting the services of America’s largest abortion provider without telling the taxpayers who send their children to school. Schenectady High School forced freshmen to participate in a “teen pregnancy prevention assembly” featuring “educators” from Planned Parenthood, which parent Vivian Parsons learned from her 14-year-old daughter, The Daily Gazette reports.

SCHOOLS ARE BANNING BEST FRIENDS TO PROTECT STUDENTS’ FEELINGS

Members of the royal family aren’t often told what they can and can’t do. But just a few days into his first year of school, 4-year-old Prince George already faces a mandate: No best friends allowed. Thomas’s Battersea, the school George attends, bans kids from having best friends,Marie Claire reports. Instead, teachers encourage all students to form bonds with one another to avoid creating feelings of exclusions among those without best friends.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: HERE’S WHAT VLADIMIR PUTIN AND BASHAR ASSAD DISCUSSED IN SOCHI   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 10:11 am

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Here’s_what_Vladimir_Putin_and_Bashar_Assad_discussed_in_Sochi/61734/0/38/38/Y/M.html

HERE’S WHAT VLADIMIR PUTIN AND BASHAR ASSAD DISCUSSED IN SOCHI
Published: November 21, 2017

SOURCE: THE DURAN

President Assad of Syria has come unexpected to the Russian resort city of Sochi, where he is having high level talks with Russia’s President Putin and with Russia’s senior military leadership.
This is the second trip President Assad is known to have made to Russia since Russia intervened militarily in Syria in September 2015.  The first trip came in late October 2015, shortly after the Russian military intervention began.  Of course there may have been – and probably have been – other secret Assad trips to Russia, which have not been announced.

At the time of Assad’s first trip to Moscow the situation in Syria remained very fraught.  The Jihadi rebels still held eastern Aleppo and had effectively surrounded the rest of the city and were pressing on the remaining territories the Syrian government still controlled along the coast.  Further east the whole of central and eastern Syria had fallen under the control of ISIS, which had recently captured Palmyra.  The Syrian military was over-stretched and exhausted, and in urgent need of time and help to sort itself out.

In summary, President Assad came to Moscow in October 2015 a drowning man to whom the Russians had just thrown a lifeline.

The situation is totally transformed today.

Not only has eastern Aleppo been liberated and the whole of Aleppo secured, but the authority of the Syrian government has been restored along the whole of Syria’s western coast with only the province of Idlib and a few pockets of territory still under Jihadi control.

In central and eastern Syria ISIS has been broken.  Palmyra is now conclusively liberated, the siege of Deir Ezzor has been broken and the city cleared of ISIS, and following the liberation of Albukamal  ISIS no longer controls any large or important towns in Syria, and has been reduced to a rural insurgency.

In the meantime the Syrian army has been expanded, retrained and re-equipped into a far more formidable force than it was before.

Though there are different estimates of the precise extent of the territory controlled by the Syrian government, when Assad came to Moscow in October 2015 the territories under the Syrian government’s control consisted of a small belt of territory along Syria’s western coastline, whereas now the greater part of Syria is once more indisputably under the Syrian government’s control.

In summary, Putin was fully justified in saying to Assad at the start of the summit today that

……the Syrian people, despite a very difficult ordeal, are gradually moving towards the final and inevitable defeat of the terrorists.
Why then is President Assad in Russia today?

The obviously very carefully prepared and pre-scripted comments Putin and Assad made to each other at the start of their meeting shows that with the war winding down the Russians want to consult with Assad about the political negotiations to achieve a Syrian settlement which are about to restart.  Putin in fact said as much

Mr President, as you know, I will meet with my colleagues – the presidents of Turkey and Iran – here in Sochi the day after tomorrow. We have agreed to hold additional consultations with you during our meeting. Of course, the main subject on the agenda is a peaceful and lasting political settlement in Syria after the routing of the terrorists.

As you know, in addition to the partners I have mentioned we are also working closely together with other countries, such as Iraq, the United States, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan. We maintain constant contact with these partners.

I would like to talk with you about the basic principles of the political process and the Syrian National Dialogue Congress, the idea of which you have supported. I would like to hear your opinions on the current situation and development prospects and your views on the political process, which should ultimately be implemented under the UN auspices. We also hope that the UN will join the [political] process at its final stage.
(bold italics added)

Here it is necessary to make some comments about the speech President Assad made recently, which was discussed at length by my colleague Adam Garrie.

In the speech President Assad spoke of an ideology of Arabism, which as my colleague Adam Garrie correctly says is consistent with the Baathist ideology of Syria’s ruling party.

As Adam Garrie correctly says, what President Assad was doing in his speech was charting a future course for Syria and potentially for the whole Arab world which whilst in no sense opposed to Islam nonetheless looks to transcend sectarian and confessional differences on behalf of a united Arab nation.

It was in other words an emphatic restatement of the ideology of Arabism which has been around in the Arab world since the 1950s and which remains the prevailing ideology in Syria to this day.

President Assad is not however an ideologist but a practical politician, and the primary audience for his speech was not in my opinion Arab public opinion – which is already very familiar with all these arguments – but the Russians, with whom he currently must deal.

Briefly, what President Assad was saying in his speech was that Syria should retain its Arab identity, and should not make excessive concessions to the Kurds and to Syria’s various confessional groups.

He specifically ruled out changes to the official names of the country and the army, and said they should continue to be called the ‘Syrian Arab Republic’ and the ‘Syrian Arab Army’ and not become the ‘Syrian Republic’ and the ‘Syrian Army’.

The Russians – or at least some of them – have by contrast tentatively floated ideas of Syria doing precisely those things – of creating some sort of federal structure that would grant some form of political or cultural autonomy to the Kurds and to the country’s confessional groups, with the names of the country and the army being changed to the “Syrian Republic” and the “Syrian Army” – which President Assad said in his speech would be wrong and appeared to rule out.

The meeting between Assad and Putin appears to be intended to argue out these points, in preparation for the negotiations for the final settlement of the Syrian conflict which are about to start.

The meeting in Sochi also however has a military dimension.  Putin often uses his Sochi residence as a venue for the large-scale conferences of top experts to discuss national policies which form an essential part of his governing style.

On 17th November 2017 – shortly before Assad arrived in Sochi – a major conference began there bringing together Russia’s senior military and the leaders of its defence industries to discuss the State Armaments Programme, which will shape the development of Russia’s armed forces up to 2025.  The Kremlin’s website has published Putin’s introductory comments to the conference, which is apparently still continuing.

The Kremlin website shows that Putin arranged for Assad to participate in this conference

Meeting with senior officials of the Defence Ministry and the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces

Vladimir Putin: I have asked the President of Syria to attend our meeting.

I want him to see those who have played the key role in saving Syria.

Of course, Mr Assad knows some of you personally. He told me at our talks today that the Russian Army has saved Syria as a state. Much has been done to stabilise the situation in Syria. I hope that we will close the chapter on the fight against terrorism in Syria, although some seats of tension will remain or will flare up again……
(bold highlighting in the original)

At one level this is an extraordinary honour to the Syrian President.  However there are obviously practical dimensions as well.

Firstly, there is the obvious wish to have President Assad give his personal thanks to the Russian military which saved him and Syria from destruction.  However it is a certainty that future military cooperation was also discussed.

This will obviously include discussions on the ongoing military operations to bring the Syrian war to a final end.  However it is a certainty that Syrian-Russian military cooperation beyond the war’s end will be discussed as well.

With Syria set to host a very large complex of Russian military bases, and with the Syrian military needing to be reconfigured and re-equipped to face the challenges of ‘peace’ (which in the Middle East is never truly peace) there will be much to talk about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 10:14 am

Lebanese Army On "Full Combat Readiness" At Southern Border To Counter "Israeli Enemy"

SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp 5a13db4ffc7e93e71a8b4567

"The army needs to be prepared to “confront the threats and violations of the Israeli enemy and its hostile intentions against Lebanon,” the head of the Lebanese army Joseph Aoun said on Tuesday.

• NOV 21, 2017 7:28 AM

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Journalist Sara Carter Slams DOJ Attempt To Discredit FBI Informant And Stonewall Uranium One Investigation   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 10:17 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-21/journalist-sara-carter-slams-doj-attempt-discredit-fbi-informant-and-stonewall-urani

Journalist Sara Carter Slams DOJ Attempt To Discredit FBI Informant And Stonewall Uranium One Investigation

SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp Picture-5
[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Nov 21, 2017 10:52 AM

[/size]

Submitted by iBankCoin.com
Several weeks ago a bombshell report by John Solomon and Alison Spann of The Hill revealed that an undercover FBI informant embedded deep within the Russian nuclear industry had uncovered evidence as early as the fall of 2009 of a massive plot by Russia to corner the American Uranium market. Evidence of the scheme was in the hands of the FBI an entire year before the Obama administration approved the sale of Uranium One to Russia’s state-owned Energy giant, Rosatom – which has since been exporting ‘yellowcake’ uranium to Canada, Europe and elsewhere via a Kentuky trucking firm.
SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp C5fbed2f-575a-41bb-886e-f26700d43255-2060x1236-2-300x180Based on what the FBI knew – including evidence which purportedly includes a video of Russians preparing briefcases of bribe money – the deal never should have gone through. Moreover, both Robert Mueller and current deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein were directly involved – and current Attorney General Jeff Sessions and other Justice Department officials appear to be covering for them.
Mueller’s FBI knew…
Key among the troubling revelations from The Hill is the undercover informant’s claim that Obama’s FBI, headed at the time by director Robert Mueller, knew that “Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow” – a deal which would eventually grant the Kremlin control over 20 percent of America’s uranium supply, as detailed by author Peter Schweitzer’s book Clinton Cash and the New York Times in 2015.
The FBI mole also gathered extensive evidence that Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm, Transport Logistics International (TLI) in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act – engaging in a scheme of bribes and kickbacks involving the company which would have transported the U.S. uranium sold to Russia in the ’20 percent’ deal.
Quote :

The Russians were compromising American contractors in the nuclear industry with kickbacks and extortion threats, all of which raised legitimate national security concerns. And none of that evidence got aired before the Obama administration made those decisions,” a person who worked on the case told The Hill, speaking on condition of anonymity for fear of retribution by U.S. or Russian officials." –The Hill
[size]
In short, the FBI had ample evidence of the Russian plot before the Obama administration approved the Uranium One deal.
Iron-Clad Gag Order Lifted
The FBI informant – outed five days ago as energy consultant William Campbell -was “threatened” by Obama admin AG Loretta Lynch to keep quiet, according to his attorney – former Reagan Justice Dept. official and former Chief Counsel to the Senate Intelligence Committee Victoria Toensing. After Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-VA) demanded Campbell be allowed to testify in front of Congress, the gag order was lifted.
Sessions And The DOJ are running Interference
SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp Jeff-sessions-feature-hero-2-300x200In a move which can only be interpreted as an effort to protect the FBI, the Obama administration and the Clintons, AG Jeff Sessions and several Justice Dept. officials have been casting doubt on the value of Campbell’s evidence, along with the need for a Special Counsel to investigate.
Via John Solomon of The Hill: 
[/size]
Quote :

“both Attorney General Jeff Sessions in testimony last week and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in a letter to the Senate last month tried to suggest there was no connection between Uranium One and the nuclear bribery case.Their argument was that the criminal charges weren’t filed until 2014, while the Committee of Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) approval of the Uranium One sale occurred in October 2010.”
[size]
This is, allegedly, a lie which has rubbed several Congressional republicans the wrong way:
[/size]
Quote :

Attorney General Sessions seemed to say that the bribery, racketeering and money laundering offenses involving Tenex’s Vadim Mikerin occurred after the approval of the Uranium One deal by the Obama administration. But we know that the FBI’s confidential informant was actively compiling incriminating evidence as far back as 2009,” Rep. Ron DeSantis, (R-Fla.) told The Hill.

“It is hard to fathom how such a transaction could have been approved without the existence of the underlying corruption being disclosed. I hope AG Sessions gets briefed about the CI and gives the Uranium One case the scrutiny it deserves,” added DeSantis, whose House Oversight and Government Reform subcommittees is one of the investigating panels.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) sent a similar rebuke last week to Rosenstein, saying the deputy attorney general’s first response to the committee “largely missed the point” of the congressional investigations.

“The essential question is whether the Obama Justice Department provided notice of the criminal activity of certain officials before the CFIUS approval of the Uranium One deal and other government decisions that enabled the Russians to trade nuclear materials in the U.S,” Grassley scolded."
[size]
SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp 531-300x169Meanwhile, John Solomon and journalist Sara Carter have copies of the FBI informant’s evidence, and Carter just annihilated the DOJ in an explosive report laying out the players, the timeline, and the evidence at hand.
“By the time the sale of Uranium One was approved by the Obama Administration, the FBI’s investigators had already gathered substantial evidence and the bureau was also aware of Russia’s intentions to enter the U.S. energy market and its desire to purchase a stake in American uranium,” Carter writes.
Highlights: 
[/size]

• FBI mole William Campbell was a highly valued FBI asset - paid $51,000 by FBI officials at a celebration dinner in Chrystal City, VA, where Campbell's attorney says they thanked him for his service.
  • Campbell was required by the Russians, under threat, to launder large sums of money - which allowed the FBI to uncover a massive Russian "nuclear money laundering apparatus"
  • Campbell collected over 5,000 documents and briefs over a six year period
  • Campbell uncovered a Russian plot to penetrate the Obama administration and gain approval for the Uranium One sale, including a 2010 email which describes "Russia's intent on expanding its Uranium expansion in the United States." 

Quote :

“The attached article is of interest as I believe it highlights the ongoing resolve in Russia to gradually and systematically acquire and control global energy resources,” said Fisk, who titled the subject line of the email ‘Russian uranium.’  The article attached to Fisk’s email, was a Reuters report in June, 2010, titled ‘Despite price falls, ARMZ confident of Uranium One shareholder approval. -Sara Carter
[size]
This is not just about bribery and kickbacks but about a U.S. company that was transporting yellow-cake for the Russians with our approval,” an unnamed U.S. Intelligence official told Carter, adding “This should raise serious questions. At the time everyone was concerned about Russia’s ties to Iran, we still are. And of course, Russia’s intentions and reach into the U.S. energy market.”
And after all of that, Attorney General Jeff Sessions doesn’t think there is “enough basis” to appoint a second Special Counsel to investigate the Uranium One deal.
Moreover, Carter reports that “several Justice Department officials, who formerly commended Campbell, have spoken on background to other news agencies disparaging Campbell and his work at that time” – despite the FBI’s glowing review and $51,000 check.
Carter writes:
[/size]
Quote :

"In a story by Michael Isikoff, published on Yahoo, a DOJ official involved in the case stated that Campbell was a “disaster” as a potential witness and that “there was no question that Campbell’s credibility was such that the prosecutors had to restructure the case,” the source said.“He got cut out of the case entirely.” It is important to note that Campbell was going through 35 intense radiation treatments after being diagnosed with cancer during his time with the FBI, according to hospital records.

After years of effective reporting and working in harms way, the cancer diagnosis and treatment had a profound effect on Campbell’s ability to interact with in the final stages prior to the indictments,  said Toensing.

She said her client is ready to present Congress with all he knows and called the stories a “smear job.”

“This is what the left do-provide false talking points to compromised reporters who are willing to regurgitate whatever they are fed,” said Toensing."
[size]
Keep in mind – all it took for Rod Rosenstein to establish Mueller’s Special Counsel on Russian influence was a dubious Russian hacking report by a discredited DNC-linked security firm and a hearsay memo from former FBI director James Comey, stating that President Trump asked him to go easy on former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn.
If the DOJ continues to stonewall the Uranium One investigation and Campbell’s testimony is given the runaround, one has to wonder if any of the 5,000 documents – or even the Russian bribe video – will mysteriously appear in the public domain for the world to see.[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 10:19 am

• Social media is engaging in unprecedented censorship when it comes to the American experience. Twitter is changing its rules to punish and ban anyone for not just what they publish on Twitter, but for what they say ANYWHERE. 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 10:20 am

• FAMINE:The most serious forecast that we see from our computer models has been a rise in agricultural prices caused by Global Cooling,not Global Warming. Crops cannot grow without the sun and water. Historically, when the weather turns cold crops fail! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bank of America: Flash Crash in 2018, War to Follow   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 10:23 am

https://www.trunews.com/article/bank-of-america-flash-crash-in-2018-war-to-follow

Bank of America: Flash Crash in 2018, War to Follow

Bank of America is predicting a "flash crash" in the first half of 2018, followed by the possibility of civil war or a world war caused by failed central bank policies.
November 21, 2017

In its analysis for the first half of 2018, Bank of America is warning investors of a “flash crash” the likes of 1987, 1994, 1998. And  it warns that the central bank policies that have created the current conditions can’t be reversed, leading to an inevitable war to follow the crash.

In 1987, known as “Black Monday,” global stock markets lost huge portions of their valuations, ranging from 60 percent in New Zealand to 23 percent in the U.S. In 1994, the Great Bond Massacre saw global bond markets collapse, starting in the U.S. and Japan, resulting in treasury rates skyrocketing through the first nine months of the year.

In 1998, the Dow Jones Industrial Average saw its greatest single-day point loss of 512 points. The collapse was brought on by major financial crises involving the “emerging markets” in Russia, Thailand, and Poland.

The bearish outlook is based on large part because the investment script has been flipped from beginning to end of 2017. Going into the new year, the markets will be “positioning now long, not short; profit expectations high, not low; policy close to max stimulus; peak positioning, peak profits, peak policy stimulus means peak asset returns in 2018.”

The report strongly suggests the “tech bubble” is about to burst, if not in 2018, then early in 2019. It also hints at the very strong possibility of civil war, possibly boiling over into a global war, as a result of the very policies that have gotten us where we’re at.

The analysis strongly recommends buying gold now.

TruNews copy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 10:24 am

• DAILY MAIL:China's multi-nuke hypersonic missile, that can strike ANYWHERE in the world, will be ready ‘within a few months’ 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 10:46 am

Existing Home Sales Drop Year-Over-Year For 2nd Straight Month - First Time Since 2014

SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp 20171121_home

Following September's positive housing data rebound, October data is starting well with existing home sales surging 2.0% MoM (better than expected 0.2%) to 5.48mm SAAR, as US existing home sales inventory tumbled 10.4% YoY, to 1.8 months, the lowest since 1999.

• NOV 21, 2017 10:10 AM

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 10:48 am

Declassified Files Reveal Gov’t Plot to Carry Out Soviet False Flag Attacks in US to Start War

Daily Sheeple | The US government wanted to manufacture or obtain Soviet aircraft so they could launch an attack on America or friendly bases and use those attacks as a pretext for war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Other Shoe Just Dropped On The Swamp Monsters   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 6:52 pm

http://allnewspipeline.com/The_Other_Shoe_Just_Dropped.php

November 21, 2017

The Other Shoe Just Dropped On The Swamp Monsters - 'Remember Me, Congress, I Am Coming For You'

CongressSwampMonsters1.jpg
SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp CongressSwampMonsters1

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

In Monday's 'Revenge of the Deplorables' piece, which detailed the astounding amount of scandals engulfing anti-Trump industries and people, such as Hollywood and the MSM, along with the recent Clinton scandals, I said things were "getting uglier day by day," and since I wrote those words, the shoe that we have all been waiting for to drop..... just has, right on the heads of the ultimate swamp monsters, Congress.

Brief update on the MSM sexual scandal before getting into the huge news: Two more virulent anti-Trump journalists and reporters have now been fired and/or suspended over sexual misconduct allegations.

Rabid Trump hater Glenn Thrush, the White House reporter for the New York Times, brought on to cover the Trump administration, has been suspended from the Times pending an investigation, after a devastating article over at the liberal website Vox (who recently fired their editorial director over misconduct), detailing a wide range of sexual harassment allegations from a number of women against Thrush.

Executive editor and host of Charlie Rose Show and Charlie Rose The Week, co-host of CBS This Morning, has been fired from CBS, PBS and Bloomberg after eight women came forward and accused him of sexual harassment.

"A short time ago we terminated Charlie Rose's employment with CBS News, effective immediately," said a statement posted to Twitter from CBS News President David Rhodes. "This followed the revelation yesterday of extremely disturbing and intolerable behavior said to have revolved around his PBS program."

In a statement, PBS also announced it had ended its relationship with Rose, whose self-titled interview show began airing in 1991.

"In light of yesterday’s revelations, PBS has terminated its relationship with Charlie Rose and cancelled distribution of his programs. PBS expects all the producers we work with to provide a workplace where people feel safe and are treated with dignity and respect," PBS said.

Bloomberg TV confirmed it had severed ties with Rose, but had no further comment as of Tuesday afternoon.

ConyersSexScandal2.jpg

SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp ConyersSexScandal2

THE OTHER SHOE JUST DROPPED

Those are just the latest casualties to the anti-Trump media, but the real blockbuster that has the political establishment feeling like they are on the Titanic headed straight for the iceberg, was something we were warned about by Jonathan Swan over at Axios on November 19th, while reporting about the allegations against Senator Al Franken, he stated "Members of Congress with histories of mistreating women should be extremely nervous." He continued on to warn "Democratic Sen. Al Franken is the very tip of the congressional iceberg. Many more stories are coming and we wouldn't be surprised if they end several careers."

The claim was that they should be worried because "Major outlets, including CNN, are dedicating substantial newsroom resources to investigating sexual harassment allegations against numerous lawmakers."

Swan was right and wrong in a way, because it wasn't a "major outlet" that dropped the shoe we have all been waiting for, it was none other than Independent journalist Mike Cernovich, who provided information and documents to BuzzFeed, so the message wouldn't be lost due to the attacks against the messenger, to expose Michigan Rep. John Conyers, a Democrat and the longest-serving member of the House of Representatives as a sexual predator.

Documents from the complaint obtained by BuzzFeed News include four signed affidavits, three of which are notarized, from former staff members who allege that Conyers, the ranking Democrat on the powerful House Judiciary Committee, repeatedly made sexual advances to female staff that included requests for sex acts, contacting and transporting other women with whom they believed Conyers was having affairs, caressing their hands sexually, and rubbing their legs and backs in public. Four people involved with the case verified the documents are authentic.

Conyers confirmed he made the settlement in a statement Tuesday afternoon, hours after this story was published, but said that he "vehemently denied" the claims of sexual harassment at the time and continues to do so.

BuzzFeed then independently verified the accounts and documentation, as well as crediting Cernovich in their report detailing the sordid allegations and claims against Conyers, which he is denying.

Read the entire account at BuzzFeed.

While the Conyers story is huge right on top of more women making accusations against Franken, the bombshell here isn't the individuals being accused, but of how Congress actively covers up sexual misconduct by it's members, to the tune of millions of dollars in settlements, while the victims are then sworn to secrecy.

Congressharassmentsettlements2.png

SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp Congressharassmentsettlements2

Reason describes this cover-up on the part of the House of Representatives as a "highly opaque process through which the House of Representatives handles such settlements—and keeps them concealed."

Because of the provisions of the ironically named Congressional Accountability Act, settlement payment come from a special Treasury fund that the Office of Compliance draws from as necessary. The offices responsible for the payouts, and the reasons for the settlements, are kept strictly confidential.

In Conyers' case, his office didn't even go through that process, according to the documents obtained by BuzzFeed:

[O]ne of Conyers' former employees was offered a settlement, in exchange for her silence, that would be paid out of Conyers' taxpayer-funded office budget. His office would "rehire" the woman as a "temporary employee" despite her being directed not to come into the office or do any actual work, according to the document. The complainant would receive a total payment of $27,111.75 over the three months, after which point she would be removed from the payroll, according to the document.

Because of the nondisclosure agreement and the use of regular office payroll to obscure the payout, there was practically no way for the public to know it was bankrolling Conyers' settlement.

Former House Speaker John Boehner and current House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) have both issued statements saying they were unaware of the Conyers payments. That's no surprise. Congress created a perfect black box of secrecy, designed to shield its members from scrutiny, give senior leadership plausible deniability, and avoid any of the regular reporting that other federal settlements are subject to.

And it's all paid for by you.

Cernovich explains his reasoning in handing over such an explosive story to another outlet, at a post over at Medium, while ending it with a warning to Congress, stating "Remember me, Congress, I did this to you. Remember me, Congress, I am coming for you."

BOTTOM LINE ANALYSIS

There is no doubt this will follow the same pattern as the Hollywood and MSM scandals have, with establishment politicians names trickling out, then becoming a flow, but the bigger picture of the widespread system in place in the halls of Congress to protect and cover-up the sexual harassment claims against it's members, is an even bigger scandal, one that truly holds the potential to offer voters a reason to drain the ultimate swamp monsters from Congress.

With that said, the pity here is had the upper echelons of Congress, or Hollywood and the MSM for that matter, not provided protection for these sexual predators, they would have been held accountable, suffered the consequences of their actions at the time of the occurences, and perhaps been able to turn themselves around to follow a better path into the future. 

By protecting them and covering up these scandals, they enabled them to continue without intervention, depriving them of the opportunity to change their course, and opened the door for more people to be harmed by them.

https://youtu.be/uiJTnY8E1KU

DONATEANP1.jpg
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 7:41 pm

Rabid Trump hater Glenn Thrush, the White House reporter for the New York Times, brought on to cover the Trump administration, has been suspended from the Times pending an investigation, after a devastating article over at the liberal website Vox (who recently fired their editorial director over misconduct), detailing a wide range of sexual harassment allegations from a number of women against Thrush

he he.....this tickles me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 10:47 pm

spring2 wrote:
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/11/an-alarming-number-of-sites-employ-privacy-invading-session-replay-scripts/

ALL SEEING EYE —
No, you’re not being paranoid. Sites really are watching your every move
Sites log your keystrokes and mouse movements in real time, before you click submit. (TOLD YA)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp   SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of  “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S=11-21-2017=ALL SEEING EYE ("I'll be watchin u") & Founder of “Unlocking Autism” dead in canal & SYRIA, ASSAD+PUTIN TALK & DOJ Uranium 1 & CRASH in 2018, War to Follow & Other Shoe Just Dropp
Page 1 of 1