Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History of the World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

History of the World Empty
PostSubject: History of the World   History of the World I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 10:29 pm

i'm not done with this yet but so far it has been interesting.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: History of the World   History of the World I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 6:39 am

a guy by the name of jordan maxwell has some very good lectures on this subject.....i have known this for decades, but nobody knows, nor will believe this
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: History of the World   History of the World I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:53 am

THANK YOU, LOVISA!  Finally, a presentation on this that is not bloody excruciating to sit through.  But, as always, knowing the problem is just another curse unless one can also know the solution.

EDIT: NOT TO TAKE AWAY FROM THE 1ST VIDEO, WHICH I FOUND HELPFUL,  BUT FURTHER RESEARCH INTO THEIR SOLUTION REVEALED THEY HAVE ESTABLISHED A NEW REPUBLIC GOVT WITHIN THE U.S.  THAT WAS AT LEAST 10 YEARS AGO, AND DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE LEGS, AND HAS A PRESIDENT WITH SOME DUBIOUS IDEAS TO BOOT.  SO.....THAT'S WHAT THE 'FREEDOM JAMBOREE' IS ABOUT.

So I've started on his  4 part series entitled 'Freedom Jamboree', and I'll see where that goes.
But in the first five minutes he's used the words 'lawless' and 'usurper'.  Does he know what he's describing?  And does he know the true 'One Way' out; the Kingdom of God in the Holy Spirit?
We'll see.
Here's the first.  The rest are on yt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJf90wKlaUw

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History of the World   History of the World I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 3:47 pm

Hi guys. Glad you got something out of it. i just posted this for the historical information and didn't know about his "republic". i would be very wary of going that route. If anything, what i would want to do is find my way back home where i was meant to be in the first place.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of the World   History of the World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of the World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: