Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! #

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! #   SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 8:23 am

https://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/11/sugar-industry-disease-coverup-50-years-ago.html

New Revelation Sugar Industry Covered Up Serious Disease Link 50 Years Ago
 POSTED ONNOVEMBER 26, 2017NATURAL HEALTH NEWS
SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # Bigstock-131778536
By Heather Callaghan, Editor
You may have heard of the sugar industry’s attempt to get dietary fat blamed for heart disease when it manipulated results to cover up sugar’s role in cardiovascular illness. There is more to the story…
Last year, three researchers turned heads everywhere when they uncoveredevidence that the sugar industry secretly funded studies on sugar’s effects on mammals, only to then cut off from the results when sugar’s links to life-threatening disease emerged.
Instead, the sugar industry emphasized the role of dietary fat and sat back while high-fat foods took all the blame and Americans unwittingly continued to consume a toxic, disease-causing, refined product. This propaganda stunt not only caused other Big Food sectors to kick their own PR games into high gear, but also inadvertently created a decades-old inflammatory, hydrogenated-oil monstrosity that continues today.
SEE: Herbal Extract Found To Curb Appetite And Regulate Blood Sugar

Now, a year later, the researchers are back at it! Science Daily reports*:

Quote :
A U.S. sugar industry trade group appears to have pulled the plug on a study that was producing animal evidence linking sucrose to disease nearly 50 years ago, researchers argue in a paper publishing on November 21 in the open access journal PLOS Biology.

Quote :
Researchers Cristin Kearns, Dorie Apollonio and Stanton Glantz from the University of California at San Francisco reviewed internal sugar industry documents and discovered that the Sugar Research Foundation (SRF) funded animal research to evaluate sucrose’s effects on cardiovascular health. When the evidence seemed to indicate that sucrose might be associated with heart disease and bladder cancer, they found, the foundation terminated the project without publishing the results.

Previously, it was discovered that the SRF had secretly funded a 1967 review article that downplayed evidence linking refined sugar consumption to coronary heart disease. That review noted that gut microbes may explain why rats fed sugar had higher cholesterol levels than those fed starch, but dismissed any relevance for humans.
SEE: Regular Sugar Heals Leg Ulcers And Other Skin Wounds
In the new paper, however, published this week in PLOS Biology,

Quote :
…the team reports that the following year, SRF (which had changed its name in 1968 to the International Sugar Research Foundation, or ISRF) launched a rat study called Project 259 ‘to measure the nutritional effects of the [bacterial] organisms in the intestinal tract’ when sucrose was consumed, compared to starch.
The ISRF-funded research on rats by W.R.F. Pover of the University of Birmingham suggested that gut bacteria help mediate sugar’s adverse cardiovascular effects. Pover also reported findings that might indicate an increased risk of bladder cancer. “This incidental finding of Project 259 demonstrated to ISRF that sucrose vs. starch consumption caused different metabolic effects,” Kearns and her colleagues argue, “and suggested that sucrose, by stimulating urinary beta-glucuronidase, may have a role in the pathogenesis of bladder cancer.”
The ISRF described the finding in a September 1969 internal document as “one of the first demonstrations of a biological difference between sucrose and starch fed rats.” But soon after ISRF learned about these results — and shortly before the research project was complete — the group terminated funding for the project, and no findings from the work were published.

Project 259 would have provided helpful evidence that there is a difference to human health between consuming refined sugar and starch which occurs abundantly in many nutritious vegetables, ancient grains and fruits. In the 1960s, scientists were debating the dietary cause of raised triglycerides…
SEE: What A 70 Yr Old Woman Who Went Sugar-Free 28 Years Ago, Looks Like Today
As you can see, whole-food starches were unfairly demonized while the sugar industry sat back, reaping all the benefits from everyone’s ignorance. Even old magazine ads reveal the sugar industry making outrageous claims that sugary junk food could aid weight loss – that one could eat a chocolate bar or drink a cola before a meal to cut food consumption.

Program for Reversing Diabetes: The Scientifically Proven System for Reversing Diabetes without Drugs (Ad)

Today – cardiovascular disease remains the biggest killer in the world.

And cancer isn’t too far behind in first-world countries…
Bombshell report continues…

Quote :
The results suggest that the current debate on the relative effects of sugar vs. starch may be rooted in more than 60 years of industry manipulation of science. Last year, the Sugar Association criticized a mouse study suggesting a link between sugar and increased tumor growth and metastasis, saying that “no credible link between ingested sugars and cancer has been established.”
The analysis by Kearns and her colleagues of the industry’s own documents, in contrast, suggests that the industry knew of animal research suggesting this link and halted funding to protect its commercial interests half a century ago.

Co-author Stanton Glantz said:

Quote :
The kind of manipulation of research is similar what the tobacco industry does -This kind of behavior calls into question sugar industry-funded studies as a reliable source of information for public policy making.

The authors concluded that extending Project 259’s funding would have been detrimental to the sugar industry. Thus, the researchers successfully unearthed solid proof of industry manipulation of science and the disease link with sugar. How sad that this revelation took generations to finally surface.
Share your thoughts below! Share this news!
*all emphasis added by H.C.

You can republish and share this piece but author name and link back to homepage must appear at the top. This message and all internal links must remain intact. 

DISCLAIMER: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # Favorite-Velva-Small

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # Empty
PostSubject: The Art of the Deal-Trump’s Imminent Takedown of the Deep State’s Prime Operatives   SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 8:27 am

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/11/27/the-art-of-the-deal-trumps-imminent-takedown-of-the-deep-states-prime-operatives/

The Art of the Deal-Trump’s Imminent Takedown of the Deep State’s Prime Operatives
SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # Deep-state-and-cia

I freely admit that I have been merciless towards Jeff Sessions as of late. So much of Hillary’s criminality is on display for all to see and I have grown increasingly impatient at the lack of action towards Clinton et al. This is because prosecuting Hillary, in my estimation, would be like picking low hanging fruit. Roger Stone agrees with me. In the following short video, I describe the fact that Roger Stone and I share similar views toward the DOJ, Jeff Sessoins and the failure to take down worst of the worst (eg Wasserman Schultz, Pelosi, Clinton, et al).

As the reader can see that Roger Stone and myself are frustrated beyond belief. However, as time has moved on, it may be that more patience is in order and that Sessions is indeed supporting Trump and the biggest legal trap in American history is about to be sprung.
[size=42]The Trump Administration Got Off to Fast Start When It Came to Prosecuting Child Sex Trafficking[/size]
Did you know that in Trump’s first 30 days in office, his people, mainly Attorney General Jeff Sessions, prosecuted 1,500 sex traffickers? To date, Trump/Sessions have prosecuted 3,500 child-sex-traffickers.
SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # Human-trafficking-order-9217-300x165
President Donald Trump issued an executive order giving the FBI extra power to crack down on human trafficking offenses.
Quote :
This should be one of the biggest stories in the national news. Instead, the mainstream media has barely, if at all, covered any of these mass pedophile arrests. This begs the question – why?” Liz Crokin wrote for Townhall.com on February  25, 2017.
The numbers are “staggering” when compared to the less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests made in 2014 according to the FBI.
What has happened since the first month of Trump’s Presidency? That question will be answered at the end of the article.
[size=42]The Robert Mueller Factor[/size]
On November 18th, one of my most reliable inside sources told me I should back off of Robert Mueller and Jeff Sessions. I was told that Mueller was a Trump supporter and the two of them were perpetrating a double cross on key Deep State personnel including Hillary Clinton. I was told that any investigation into Russian collusion by Trump would stumble across Hillary’s complicity with Uranium One and the selling of uranium to the Russians. Subsequently in my amazement, that is exactly what happened. Almost four weeks ago, Fox News went crazy with the Hillary and the selling of uranium to the Russians story. Forget the fact that I reported this back in 2015, I still could not believe that Fox had Hillary in their grasp.
On November 19th, I received yet another tip that Mueller was secretly aiding Trump and his investigation would ensnare Clinton. On November 19th, I also came across a telling video by The SGT Report which confirmed what I was being told. On that date, the SGT produced a 12 minute video in which they revealed some of the strategies that has accompanied Trump’s counter-coup against Deep State operatives. The video documentary is very well organized, well-sourced and confirms much of what I already know to be true. However, the report is missing a couple of pieces of the puzzle that are essential to understanding that a state of civil war exists between the Trump administration and the majority of the American people against the subversive operatives of the Deep State and their radical followers. Most importantly in the following video, SGT alleges that Robert Mueller has led a plot, in conjunction with key members of the Trump administration that will soon turn the tables on the Russian collusion charges. The topic has to do with Clinton’s sale of nuclear grade uranium to the Russians. I published this account on The Common Sense Show on November 20th. Here is the SGT video on this topic.

As fate would have it, an excellent investigative journalist, Liz Crokin, ran the following report on November 21st.
From Lizcrokin.com
Quote :
“…Trump made a shocking promise to Clinton in the event he got elected. “If I win, I’m going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor (Editor’s Note: Robert Mueller?) to look into your situation…we’re going to have a special prosecutor,” Trump said. Clinton responded, “It’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country.” Trump then interrupted and said: “Because you’d be in jail.” Trump’s statement was met with cheers and thunderous applause.
It was clear that Trump was going to assign a special prosecutor to look into Clinton’s crimes. Liz Crokin contends that it was at that time, Trump had set his trap in place to ensnare Clinton while pursuing the Russian collusion story.
On Liz Crokin’s website, she lists the original agreement that appointed Robert Mueller as Special Prosecutor. The language of this agreement is stunning and very predictive as we look back on it in hindsight. From the Special Prosecutor’s document on Lizcrokin.com:
Quote :
“The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct an investigation including “any links and/or coordination between Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump, and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.” 
It is that last phrase that makes it likely that Mueller has double-crossed the Clintons. In the Special Prosecutor affidavit that the Assistant AG Rosenstein signed, included a key phrase that stated: “matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation” because they knew an investigation into Russian collusion would eventually lead to Clinton. Going back full circle, this is how the Uranium One story broke on Fox News.
[size=42]House of Cards[/size]
Both Podesta brothers have surprisingly stepped down from positions this move has surprised many in the media. Tony, in particular has stepped down as the CEO of his company. Why would he do so if Trump was not closing in?
SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # Deep-state-and-pizzagate

The Pelosi Mafia, which is well known in Calexit circles, is about to be exposed as well. After initially calling for President Trump’s impeachment, she has now backed off of that position and has stated that “impeaching Trump is not someplace we should go”. These are two clear signs, among many, that indicate that the Deep State is running scared.
At the same exact time Fox was breaking the Uranium One story, they simultaneously broke Donna Brazile’s allegation that the Hillary Clinton forces rigged the Democratic Primary in order to steal the nomination from Bernie Sanders.
[size=42]The Deep State In Need of Distractions[/size]
I was sitting in a dining establishment with friends when I first saw these incredible revelations on Fox News and I wondered outloud if the Deep State was going to play the big distraction card and set off a nuclear device. Fortunately for the country, the Deep State has found another distraction that is helping to keep Brazile’s story and the accounts of the Uranium One allegations against Clinton off of page one. This is what is behind the throwing of Weinstein, Rose, Moore, Franken, Conyers et al under the bus of sexual improprieties. These events, rather than Clinton revelations is what has dominated the news. These distractions will serve to be no more than a speed bump on the road to justice as Trump and his forces close in for the judicial kill. Of course, this in turn will make the Deep State even more desperate and the possibilitiy looms large for a monumental distraction (eg nuclear, biological, chemical, all three and even throw in World War III). On a more tragic note, I believe that it is entirely possible that every false flag since Vegas was being carried out as a distraction as well. It would be a mistake for the country to conclude that something massive and very evil is not about to happen.
[size=42]Conclusion[/size]
Since Donald Trump took office, his administration has taken down 6,000 child sex traffickers. Additionally, nine democratic mayors have been forced to resign. The Deep State is in a total panic. However, I am afraid that the worst of the false flag attacks is to come. Peerhaps Liz Crokin is correct when she tells me that I need to have more patience when it comes to Jeff Sessions.
Below is an interview I conducted with Liz Crokin on November 26, 2017 in which most of these issues and more were discussed. The interview can be accessed by clicking here.  (http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/commonsenseshow/hr1112617.mp3)
It is safe to say that the next 90 days could decide the immediate fate of the country.  Along these lines, John Moore issued a national alert with regard to a possible EMP attack. The warning was first sent to Paul Martin and myself. I will be publishing the contents in a later article today.

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: '0'bamacare’s Revenge: The IRS Will Not Process Your Tax Return Unless You Tell Them Whether You Have Health Insurance Or Not   SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 9:43 am

YES 0 RETURNS!!!

Nov

Obamacare’s Revenge: The IRS Will Not Process Your Tax Return Unless You Tell Them Whether You Have Health Insurance Or Not

Michael Snyder
- November 27th, 2017
3 Comments, Join in »
Obamacare is financially crippling families all across America, and we should be absolutely disgusted that Congress has not found a solution to this problem even though they have had almost an entire year to get something done.
Continue Reading...Obamacare’s Revenge: The IRS Will Not Process Your Tax Return Unless You Tell Them Whether You Have Health Insurance Or Not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: With 'Globalist Enemies Of America Within' Still Working Overtime To Pillage And Plunder Our Nation, All Americans Should Take A Stand Today Or There Will Be No Freedom Tomorrow!    SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 5:08 pm

http://allnewspipeline.com/Its_Time_For_The_Government_Of_Wolves_To_Fall.php

November 27, 2017

With 'Globalist Enemies Of America Within' Still Working Overtime To Pillage And Plunder Our Nation, All Americans Should Take A Stand Today Or There Will Be No Freedom Tomorrow! 

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

In this recent story from the NY Post, they report that ISIS is now threatening Christmas blood, going so far as to name targets such as the Vatican, Pope Francis and even 4-year-old Prince George on a new propaganda poster. Posting a picture of the future king outside of his $26,000 a year private school, they warn that even the royal family will not be left alone. 

According to this new story over at the Jerusalem Post which Steve Quayle linked to on his website on Saturday, overwhelmingly, 'Western Christianity' is in deep denial over 'radical Islam'. Reporting within their story that 'Eastern Christianity' has already fallen and its now Europe's turn, the story goes on to report that once Europe has been taken down, there will likely be very little that can be done to prevent the dismantling of 'Western Christianity' as well. 

And as this new story over at WND reports, 'ignorant infidels' in America may have been forced to accept Islam with a dire warning given at a recent Islamist conference in Virginia attended by numerous radical imams that many Muslims believe most Americans are 'ignorant' to their true purpose: taking down America and overthrowing freedom. From their story: 

At the Virginia conference, Habib-ur-Rehman Ludhianvi, a radical Islamic cleric visiting from Pakistan, advised a sort of carrot and stick approach to conquering American minds for Islam, starting with heretical Muslims who don’t believe in jihad. He said: 

They are ignorant and there is no need for dialogue with them, God has given them two options, one is the holy book and one is the stick and if one does not accept the holy book they have to be forced. 

The imam’s use of the word “stick” should not be overlooked. 

On the same day Ludhianavi was speaking at the conference in Virginia, another U.S. Muslim leader, Jaylani Hussein, was speaking at a symposium in St. Cloud, Minnesota, where he told a group gathered at the public library: I understand that our organization [CAIR] comes under threat. 

I know why we come under attack. It’s not because of our silence. It’s because we carry a big stick.

It’s no coincidence that Muslim leaders are talking about using the “stick” to whip American infidels into shape, says Rehman, the journalist who went undercover at the day-long event in Springfield, Virginia. 

“The word ‘stick’ in Urdu is a common term used in south Asia to reference the use of force,” Rehan told WND in an email.

While we here at ANP have a tremendous amount of tolerance for other people's religious beliefs and opinions, what we'll never be tolerant of is any group of people, whether they be Islamic terrorists or a 'government of wolves masquerading as a force of good', seeking to impose their totalitarian ways upon the "free people" of America. 

While many on the left here in America have proven they are more than happy to submit to Islam, with one Democratic pollster going so far as to suggest that all Republicans should be locked away for failing to adhere to a variety of totalitarian left-wing viewpoints as shared in this recent story over at SHTFPlan as also heard in the 2nd video below, it's easy to see that Democratic warnings of a 'totalitarian President Trump' were actually them nonsensical barking at their own shadows.  

As we have previously reported on ANP and has been well documented over the past several years, America was rushing full speed ahead into a totalitarian global government and with Hillary and George Soros long leading that push, the only thing that prevented what many have warned would have been the 'end of America' was the election of President Trump. 

As has also been well documented, Hillary Clinton was the 'establishment' in the 2016 election while President Trump was the obvious 'outsider', with the entire establishment, both left and right, aligned against him.

And while leftist writers and educators continue to claim that the white race is the root of all evil with one completely deranged lunatic going so far as to say "if you have a penis, you probably deserve murdering", we are reminded that its long been warned that a nation of sheep begets a government of wolves and with the left 'bleeting away' and a massive, countrywide case of 'Trump derangement syndrome', the wolves are coming home to roost.  

While I've been asked several times why I hate 'government', that question itself is unfair and misleading as I've previously reported on ANP, I simply hate CORRUPT government, the 'government of wolves' that attorney John Whitehead has written about so eloquently, the 'nanny state' that seeks to impose its totalitarian will upon the people, the government of liars and terrorists that Barack Obama and Hillary allowed to pillage and plunder America. 

ALL such 'government' must be taken down for the good of 'free humanity'. 

And why is it ok for corrupt government to arrest Americans for spying upon them when said corrupt government hasn't yet been 'put out of our misery' for spying upon ALL OF US? And while this story is definitely directed at the government of Barack Obama, the 'deep state' and what would have been a government of Hillary Clinton had she somehow won, it is also directed at Islamic radicals who are still in positions of power here in the US, seeking to destroy freedom from within. 

As it has long been stated and enshrined within our Declaration of Independence, when government fails the people, it is not only the right but the DUTY to replace such failed and corrupt government, the very government that Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and George Soros had long been colluding within to take down America. And America did indeed 'overthrow' that corrupt government, with the election of President Trump, yet 'enemies of America within' still remain. 

In closing, let's take an extended look at the opening statement of Ryan Bundy in the Bundy Ranch trial as shared by Tim Brown from Freedom Outpost, a statement that every red-blooded American needs to hear in this day and age we're living in as also detailed in the 1st video below. And as we hear in the final video below, persecution is coming with Christians now facing their worst persecution in history and as  Steve Quayle recently reminded us in an SQnote he left while linking to this story, freedom-loving Americans must make a stand or there will be no freedom tomorrow. 

Thanks to the jurors for being here. I told you a little about myself at voir dire, but I’d like to introduce myself a little more, and tell you about my heritage and how that affects my case. (Projects a picture of his family - AND leaves it up throughout his statement!)  

This is my ID! Not my driver’s license. This is who I am, a man with a family and I’ll do whatever it takes to provide for them. I want you to picture in your minds…you’re out on the land… I’ll take you to our ranch, you can see all the beauty of the land, the fresh air, sunsets and sunrises, the brush, you’re on a horse in front of the cattle - place yourself there - feel the freedom - out of the congestion of the cars - that’s how I was raised, playing in the river, we were called river-rats and that is where my life began and I hope ends. 

My family has been on that land 141 years, my pioneer ancestors settled there in 1877 - there was nothing there. They carved out a living… they brought a horse and wagon and some provisions… this case, the government mentioned is “not about rights”, but it is - those rights do mean something - rights are created through beneficial use. When my ancestors arrived, undoubtedly the horse would need a drink, so they led him to the water and that is beneficial use. The horse and perhaps a cow that had been led behind the wagon need to eat some brush in the hills, that is beneficial use. That established rights. The water rights are real! So real, the State of Nevada has a water rights registry including livestock watering rights. A law was created to protect those rights. The water rights that my father owns were first registered in 1891 by the State of Nevada - the State of Nevada is important, a sovereign state, its own unit, which entered the union in 1864. It entered equal to the original states, it is its own entity and state laws are important.

My family and I are charged with some grievous things and they are not true and evidence will show they are not; force, manipulation, extortion, violent—my family is not a violent family and I am not a violent man. For 20+ years we turned to local law enforcement. Rights are real property. The fact is that we create government to protect rights. 

To have rights you must claim, use and defend… man only has rights he is willing to claim, use and defend. There is a difference between rights and privileges. Rights you own. Privilege is afforded. Like renting or owning a house. Government asserts there are no rights, only privileges and unless we pay, we can’t be there. The State of Nevada says differently. These are my father’s rights. Everything we have comes from the land. That is wealth, not the dollar bill. The things we use all come from the land. Who controls the land, controls the wealth. 

We create government to preserve and serve us. These are some of the beliefs of my family. That we have said we will do whatever it takes to defend is not a threat, it is a statement. Being right here before you today is part of doing whatever it takes. The Founding Fathers pledged whatever it would take… their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor, to defend rights. With the evidence you will see that is what we were doing; there was no conspiracy to impede, to harm… but, to protect our heritage that our pioneer ancestors established. We were attacked, surrounded by what appeared to be mercenaries, snipers pointed directly at me. You will hear a report from a sniper that he was keeping watch of me in my van, with my wife and two of my daughters with me. 

Our ranch - children are always welcome - it is a place to play, play in the river, the pond, chase or hunt rabbits, burn your toes in the hot sand in summer—always free. Never before did we feel like someone was always watching. In early spring of 2014 we felt like someone was always watching… the dogs were watching the hills, when you are always with a dog you get to know what they are saying with their bark… you can tell by their bark what they are seeing… surveillance cameras on one hill, but the dog looking at another and growling… (tearfully) This is not what America is supposed to be. Supposed to be a land of liberty. The Founding Fathers fought and bled so we wouldn’t have to and now we find ourselves in a similar situation.

You can read the rest of Ryan Bundy's opening statement here. 
https://youtu.be/GMCoVz98NrE

https://youtu.be/TWqHYKMF2Xg

https://youtu.be/7rZ1HV3Kjo4

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Military contractors told to prepare for DOMESTIC deployment   SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 6:32 pm

HEADS UP PEEPS

https://youtu.be/lHFr7JnW36w

Military contractors told to prepare for DOMESTIC deployment

SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # Photo
TheHealthRanger
Published on Nov 27, 2017

[size=18]SUBSCRIBE 218K

Military contracting companies are being told to prepare for DOMESTIC deployment in the near future, meaning a large-scale operation is being planned in the continental United States. "Mass civil unrest" is being planned.

Learn more at http://Chaos.news and http://Survival.news

[/size]

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: “The Mobile Phone Industry has been tapped by the globalists to connect the world to a global brain.” Rick Wiles   SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 6:34 pm

http://lisahaven.news/2017/11/millions-oblivious-to-what-just-arrived-well-soon-be-unrecognizable/

MILLIONS OBLIVIOUS TO WHAT JUST ARRIVED—WE’LL SOON BE UNRECOGNIZABLE…
Posted by Lisa Haven | Nov 27, 2017 | FeaturedScience/TechnologyUSA |  |     
SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # NETWORKING_DeriveTechnologies_FeaturedPageImage
By Lisa Haven

“The Mobile Phone Industry has been tapped by the globalists to connect the world to a global brain.”  Rick Wiles

Imagine your cell phone linked to a “global artificial intelligence brain.” Truth is we’re kinda already there. 
According to new research from the Pew Research Center’s Internet and American Life Project, 61 percent of Americans own a smartphone. Sure, many still own a regular cellphone, with 91 percent of the adult population owning some sort of mobile phone. But the jump in smartphone owners is substantial.
Why is this important? Because the ultimate end game of the globalists is to connect every human being to a network, a trackable network in which they can turn off your “link” with the click of a button in the event you are not following their guidelines. All that and more in this staggering report…

GET THE TEA: [url=http://here%27s the link that goes with the video: %28coming%29 get the tea: https//getthetea.com/ BUY TWO TEAS GET ONE FREE: https://getthetea.com/shop/happy-holidays-from-get-the-tea/]https://getthetea.com/[/url]
BUY TWO TEAS GET ONE FREE: [url=http://here%27s the link that goes with the video: %28coming%29 get the tea: https//getthetea.com/ BUY TWO TEAS GET ONE FREE: https://getthetea.com/shop/happy-holidays-from-get-the-tea/]https://getthetea.com/shop/happy-holidays-from-get-the-tea/​​​​​​​[/url]

SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # Tea-Banner-Lisa-Haven-900-x-150
For More Information See:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/phantom-vibration-syndrome-common-in-cellphone-users/
https://www.psychguides.com/guides/signs-and-symptoms-of-cell-phone-addiction/
http://www.wired.co.uk/article/niall-murphy-evrythng-internet-of-things-shopping-products
http://www.america2050.org/about.html
http://www.itp.net/615844-everything-can-be-connected-and-will-be-connected,-says-huawei
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWT53BHd_Cw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0flOo4G9sns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgFzmE2fGXA

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ON JANUARY 1ST, 2015 FACEBOOK WILL DROP A “BOMBSHELL” THAT WILL STRAIGHT-UP INFURIATE YOU!! FIND OUT WHAT NOW BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE…   SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 6:36 pm

http://lisahaven.news/2014/12/on-january-1st-2015-facebook-will-drop-a-bombshell-that-will-straight-up-infuriate-you-find-out-what-now-before-its-too-late/
ON JANUARY 1ST, 2015 FACEBOOK WILL DROP A “BOMBSHELL” THAT WILL STRAIGHT-UP INFURIATE YOU!! FIND OUT WHAT NOW BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE…
Posted by Lisa Haven | Dec 4, 2014 | Christian News, Conspiracy Facts, Government Corruption Illuminati | 76  |     
SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # Face
Major news is about to be released from the infamous privacy stealing company known as Facebook. All users will be asked around January 1st, 2015, to accept the new terms. But just what are these mysterious “new terms” being bolstered by Facebook? How about the fact that they want to allow third parties like the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc. to collect information not only from your Facebook page but from your computer, your phone, and any other device you access Facebook from. Joe Biggs Infowars reporter brings us the latest…

Government Request Facebook:[url=https://govtrequests.facebook.com/country/United States/2013-H2/]https://govtrequests.facebook.com/country/United%20States/2013-H2/[/url]
Here is More proof, plus proof Snopes is not sharing all the details…

If by now you haven’t figured out that Facebook is in cahoots with the government, then I feel for you but for those who are well aware of the issues it’s high time you switched over to Seen.is a place similar to Facebook but without all the censorship crap!
Here are some of the differences you’ll find at Seen.is:
No censorship!  Keep in mind we do have a Terms of Service that will need to be followed for things like pornography, copyright violations and defamation.  If we receive a complaint, we’ll investigate.  If you are accustomed to the freewheeling style at Before It’s News, we think you’ll enjoy Seen.is
NO ID required.  Facebook is now asking certain people for their ID’s.  That’s beyond the pale. You can use whatever name you’d like at Seen and no ID required.
No search crawlers.  We’re blocking those critters because once they crawl a page, whatever you posted is theirs forever.  We think you should be able to delete things if you make a mistake.  We know this will hurt the traffic, but we think you’ll appreciate this.
We don’t sell your data, in fact we don’t even collect it (other than your email so you can receive notifications).  It’s hosted in Iceland and selling data isn’t allowed there.  A very good reason to go visit Iceland.  A lot of very friendly people there, too.
No limit to your account’s friends.  If you’re popular enough to get over 5,000 friends, we think that’s great!  More power to you!
Private and secure chat rooms are coming soon!  It looks like we might be able to get private chat rooms on Seen in a couple of weeks, too.  These are strongly encrypted and there’s no snooping.
The way Facebook is headed in the New Year it’s not going to be a place you want to stay. Sign up and create an account at Seen.is today and get away from this invasive censorship!
Here is a video about Seen.is if you want to check it out:
[size][size]

For More Information See:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/20/outcry-after-military-veteran-detained-for-anti-government-facebook-posts/
http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/6244129/exclusive-james-evans-exodus-lyrics-facebook-jail
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/11/mother-jailed-promoting-terrorism-facebook
http://www.kptv.com/story/20497271/teen-arrested-after-facebook-post-drivin-drunk-
Snopes: http://www.snopes.com/computer/facebook/fbspying.asp
Seen.is Info Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC1lPZ8IZ_Y
Huffington Post: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/21/facebook-terms-condition_n_5551965.html
Nielson Merger Facebook: http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/about-us.html
Facebook Privacy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info
Facebook Bombshell: /alternative/2014/12/on-january-1st-2015-facebook-will-drop-a-bombshell-that-will-straight-up-infuriate-you-find-out-what-now-before-its-too-late-3071980.html
Government Request Facebook:[url=https://govtrequests.facebook.com/country/United States/2013-H2/]https://govtrequests.facebook.com/country/United%20States/2013-H2/[/url]
http://newsroom.fb.com/news/2014/06/fighting-bulk-search-warrants-in-court/[/size][/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: making a point with old news!!!!   SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 6:41 pm

making a point with old news!!!!

20JUL 2017

DHS ISSUES REPORT ON AI RISK TO CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE

Artificial Intelligence (AI) is an emerging risk that will affect critical infrastructure (CI) as it becomes common throughout the United States. The purpose of this research paper is to analyze the narratives about AI to understand the prominence of perceived key benefits and threats from AI adoption and the resulting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! #   SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 8:45 pm

Every time i struggle with spellcheck it reminds me of AI and how that's probably not such a good idea.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! #   SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 11:50 pm

Lovisa wrote:
Every time i struggle with spellcheck it reminds me of AI and how that's probably not such a good idea.

Ever tried to make sense of headlines on an internet RSS news feed lately? Those are all done by AI and if that's the best that AI can do then I want no part of it!

And yeah, I also struggle with spell check. A while back I was typing out a recipe for minestrone soup but misspelled minestrone. Spell check substituted ministration soup. EWWWWW!!! That soup is definitely NOT on the menu.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! #   SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:50 pm

lol! Oh! That was too funny! hilarious A preview of what the future holds for mankind.

About those RSS headlines, i'm pretty sure they are tailored "just for you".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! #   SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! # I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S - 11-27-2017 # Serious Disease Link-Sugar # '0' TAX RETURN?! # !!!Alert!!!-MILITARY CONTRACTOR CALL TO DOMESTIC TROUBLE SOON!! # CELL PHONES TIED TO AI # FACE BOOK!! #
Page 1 of 1