Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! Empty
PostSubject: SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 8:41 am

https://www.space.com/38925-never-before-seen-galaxies-hubble-ultra-deep-field.html

• Found Them! 72 Unseen Galaxies Found Hiding in Plain Sight SQ-INTERESTING NUMBER AS THERE ARE 72 IONOSPHERIC HEATERS (GEO ENGINEERING COMPLEXES) AND 72 DEMON GATES -SOMEBODY IS SENDING A MESSAGE! 

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bundy Ranch Affair Is Related to America’s Coming Red Dawn Invasion   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 8:43 am

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/12/04/how-the-bundy-ranch-affair-is-related-to-americas-coming-red-dawn-invasion/

How the Bundy Ranch Affair Is Related to America’s Coming Red Dawn Invasion
SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! CSS-Offical-New-Logo2-300x68

SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! Red-dawn-c-300x200

I have one unnamed source as well as a source of Paul Martin’s stating that high altitude nuclear bombers are amassing in Hawaii, presumably for dispersion to bases of operation related to, and in proximity of the North Korean pennisula. This strongly appears to be the mobilization of forces necessary to commence World War III. However, President Trump should carefully consider his options as America has never been move vulnerable than we are foi an attack from our Southern underbelly and if we go to war with North Korea, it is my considered opinion based on past events and alliances that China will side with North Korea and the Russians will inspire an invasion of the American Southwest from a hostile Latin America. Further, there are significant 5th column forces that are residing and waiting inside the United States to be unleashed against our military forces in America. Lastly, our largest domestic deployment of the bulk of America’s largest military force is deployed in Afganistan and will be rendered helpless and will be destroyed in any World War III scenario.
The following paragraphs will provide an overview of some of these claims made in the opening paragraph. Many of these have already been reported, however, there has not been a comprehensive dot connecting with regard to what how all of these events fit together.
[size=42]Where oh Where Have Our Little Friends Gone? Embedded Chinese Soldiers in West Coast Ports

Since 1997, Chinese officials have bribed and bought off senior American government officials, particularly in the Clinton administration.[/size]
[size]
Part of the bribes included the selling of Long Beach port to the Chinese along with the loss of nearly 18,000 American jobs. Multiple military sources around the country have quietly warned about the growing menace posed by the buildup of Chinese Communist forces in many of our California ports now controlled by the Chinese.

Do you want me to be literal and not interpretative?  The above section demonstrates that this was the beginning of the amassing of troops that are stationed domestically who will take over tthe United States in times of declared “national emergency” on behalf of the United Nations. But this incursion goes much deeper than this.
The Long Beach port affair, which is typical of every other California port is also part of the plot to have California breakaway from American through CALEXIT which would financially devastate the rest of the country.
[/size]
[size=42]The Bundy Ranch and Other BLM Land Seizures Are Being Done On Behalf of the Chinese[/size]
[size]
I uncovered the following when the Bundy Ranch affair was at the height of the controversy. As these facts were recently coming to light only recently, please note that the CSS was reporting these events as far back as 2014. These events are, in part, what the Trump loyalists from the DOJ, we using to force the criminal judge, Gloria Navarro, the Bundy’s judge, to release them this past week. My FBI informant told me that Navarro was taking orders from Obama on how to proceed with the trial as well as covering for Harry Reid and his son as they were making millions on allowing front organizations for the Chinese milittary on BLM land and to take over large swaths of land on ranches like the Bundy’s.
In 2015, the CSS reported that it was ranches, like the Bundy ranch, that were being occupied by the BLM and extracting uranium by Uranium One, on behalf of the Clinton Foundation, and then selling nuclear grade uranium to the Russians in the single biggest treasonous event in American History.
Between 2014 and 2017, I have written 11 articles on these and related events.
[/size]
[size=42]The Bundy Ranch and the Chinese MilitarySPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! Bundy-ranch[/size]
[size]
The Bundy Ranch confrontation, along with many other unreported BLM land grabs on behalf of the Chinese were being carried out in preparation for a total resource hand off to the Chinese and especially the Russians. My military sources as well as researcher, Vicky Davis told me back in 2014-15 that a series of international “inland ports” were being created in conjunction with known mineral rich areas and control of these areas will be handed off to the Chinese and the uranium was being sold to the Russians. Further, the Chinese military will be stationed around these inland ports to ensure the safety and security of the Chinese investment and its mining and geological personnel. The Chinese are doing this under the guise of creating solar energy, which they are. However, their energy companies are owned by the Chinese military. This will be the foothold of their invasion force. In Part 3 of this series I detailed, through a third part law suit how Harry Reid and his son were paid nearly $5 million dollars to facilitate tthis Benedict Arnold type treason against the people of the United States. This is what the loyalists at the FBI were blackmailing Judge Navarro with when the Bundy men were ordered released.
[/size]
[size=42]The Chinese Establish a Second Front With Their Solar Energy Farms[/size]
[size]
Not only have the Chinese established a literal beachhead in ports like Long Beach where the Chinese military can bring in an untold amount of soldiers in preparation to support a CALEXIT withdrawal from the United States and subsequent subjugation of a rebellious United States citizenry that will not willingly give up their guns.
As an aside America, it is appropriate to state at this time that any attempt by any body of government or ruling military authority that orders the surrendering of private arms to be an act of war against the American people. Because when the bulk of the guns are taken, genocide will follow. 
[size]
With regard to the future Chinese occupation forces, it is notable that these Chinese (military) solar energy zones are located near planned international corridor highways (e.g. Canamex and NAFTA Super Highways) for easy transport of these soon-to-be mined mineral resources for shipping back to China. When the Red Dawn invastion occurs, the American economy will be in chaos and the Chinese will be in the midst of acquiring vast mineral resources for which they have prepositioned their covert military assets in this country.
Chinese troops will soon be a common occurrence on American soil. This will constitute only the beginning of the short-range take over the Chinese have planned for America.
These Solar Energy Zones are appearing in multiple locations in such places as Southwestern Arizona, Barstow, CA. and Victorville, CA., and now I am receiving on the ground reports from Colorado and Utah as well. These designated Solar Energy Zones have very similar variables in common. The following chart indicates that the debt compensation being paid to the Chinese will consist of complete control of the solar industry and will be expanded to other energy sources (e.g. hydroelectric and nuclear power). This practice has been happening in Indian reservations as well.
 The Common Sense Show has learned that the inland ports of Stockton and Sacremento California are loaded with Chinese soldiers.  Take a look at the following chart, do you think this is a coincidence or a conspiracy?
Chinese Solar on Bundy’s Ranch              Arizona Solar Farm
[/size]
Chinese money backing projectChinese money involved in project
Creation of Agenda 21 “Solar Energy Zone”Creation of Agenda 21 “Solar Energy Zone”
Located near a Canamex Highway (I-15)Located near a Canamex Highway (1-10)
Located near a major energy source (Hoover Dam)Located near a major energy source (Palo Verde Nuclear Plant)
Located near a major military base (Nellis AFB)Located near a major military base ancillary facilities (Luke AFB)

[size=42]A Successful Red Dawn Invasion Would Have to Negate Suprior American Air Cover to be Successful[/size]
[size]
Please note that any invasion of America’s Southwest underbelly would have to negate American aircover. Please note that these solar energy farms located adjacent or near American domestic airbases which could easily be negated.
And these planned facilities are always located near known mineral rich resources buried underground and waiting to be mined. And this strategy is not limited to these Chinese Solar Energy Zones.
A past Farah article also makes mention of a series of Chinese incursions into the American energy domain as reported by the Wall Street Journal on March 6, 2012. The state-by-state list of the $17 billion in oil and natural gas equity interests CNOOC and Sinopec have acquired in the United States since 2010.
[/size]

• Quote :
    “Colorado: CNOOC gained a one-third stake in 800,000 acres in northeast Colorado and southwest Wyoming in a $1.27-billion pact with Chesapeake Energy Corporation.

• Quote :
    Louisiana: Sinopec has a one-third interest in 265,000 acres in the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale after a broader $2.5-billion deal with Devon Energy.

• Quote :
    Michigan: Sinopec gained a one-third interest in 350,000 acres in a larger $2.5-billion deal with Devon Energy.

• Quote :
    Ohio: Sinopec acquired a one-third interest in Devon Energy’s 235,000 Utica Shale acres in a larger $2.5-billion deal.

• Quote :
    Oklahoma: Sinopec has a one-third interest in 215,000 acres in a broader $2.5-billion deal with Devon Energy.

• Quote :
    Texas: CNOOC acquired a one-third interest in Chesapeake Energy’s 600,000 acres in the Eagle Ford Shale in a $2.16-billion deal.

• Quote :
    Wyoming: CNOOC has a one-third stake in northeast Colorado and southeast Wyoming after a $1.27-billion pact with Chesapeake Energy. Sinopec gained a one-third interest in Devon Energy’s 320,000 acres as part of a larger $2.5-billion deal”.

[size]
Therefore, it is easy to conclude that the Chinese are being handed control of much of America’s energy grid and mineral resources. The Bundy Ranch affair simply exposed one small part this great American giveaway. I am calling for President Trump’s DOJ to immediately arrest Navarro as well as Harry Reid and his son for treason. And since Uranium One was involved on behalf of the Clinton Foundation and Hillary’s run for President, it is time that Trump’s pledge to “lock her up” be fulfilled immediately! What are you waiting for Mr. President? Obama, George W. Bush and Loretta Lynch should be next.
[/size]
[size=42] Conclusion[/size]
[size]
Clearly, the Bundy affair is a very important event because it, on the surface, demonstrates the abuse of 5th Amendment rights, and the implantation of enemy soldiers on American soil. The Bundy affair has also demonstrated that this is a carefully orchestated plot to enrich treasonous politicans like Harry Reid and a compromised judiciary in the form of Judge Navarro. Additionally, this plot involves positioning Chinese soldiers in proximity to Air Force bases that would be used to repel a ground invasion coming up out of Central America.
This article does not have the space to provide every piece of documentation that I have reported on over the past 3+ years. Simply create search terms located in this article, and apply them to the search engine that accompanies this website. The evidence is overwhelming and speaks to the estreme danger Americans now find themselves in. Am I saying that Harry Reid and Hillary Clinton have laid the stage for an invasion and brutal occupation of the United States? Yes I am and the treason goes much wider and deeper than presented in this article. Again, I recommend that every read or watch the Amazon Prime’s documentary by Trevor Louden entitled Enemies Within. If you are an American you have experienced the metaphorical equivalent of coming home and finding your best friend in bed with your spouse.
I could and should write a book about this, there certainly is enough material. However, this could all be over before I would complete the book.
This 5th column betrayal of the United States in prepation for a Red Dawn invasion, is multi-faceted and is not limited to just the Chinese.
In previous articles and radio interviews, Paul Preston and I have detailed how the Chinese government and financial institutions are partnered with George Soros in the CALEXIT movement. I state this here and now because this plot is detailed and very complicated. Nothing has been left to chance. If we have a civil war, it will not be just against the Deep State and whatever military assets they control, we will be fighting the Chinese, the Russians and whatever troops the UN have stashed away in our country including ISIS and MS-13. Again, I challenge you to use the search engine to seek and find more detail on these planned invasion.
The invasion force is assembled and its forward operatives are in place inside the United States. This will be subject of Part 5 of this series.

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! Youtube4dave800[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Heresy Under Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 8:47 am

http://www.skywatchtv.com/2017/12/03/without-naming-specifically-famous-catholic-writer-michael-d-obrien-sees-heresy-petrus-romanus-paving-way-antichrist/

[size=48]Without Naming Him Specifically, Famous Catholic Writer Michael D. O’Brien Sees Heresy Under Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist

December 3, 2017 by SkyWatch Editor[/size]
SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! PopeFrancisRomanusJesuit2
The Catechism of the Catholic Church defines heresy as an “obstinate post-baptismal denial of some truth which must be believed with divine and Catholic faith, or it is likewise an obstinate doubt concerning the same; apostasy is the total repudiation of the Christian faith.” Let there be no mistake about it: The spreading apostasy in our times has been caused only in part by the unprecedented power of secular forces brought against us. Its root cause is to be found in the heresies that have spread among us, a new kind of Phariseeism that would empty the Faith of its power and meaning, creating a psychological/spiritual milieu in which the spirit of anti-Christ is able to increasingly control men’s perceptions, thoughts, and emotional lives. It is this that makes it now possible for the actual “Man of Sin,” the Antichrist himself, to arise… (READ MORE)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 8:52 am

10 PEOPLE ARRESTED AFTER JOURNALIST WHO EXPOSED PANAMA PAPERS CORRUPTION KILLED IN CAR BOMB

Maltese police have arrested ten suspects in the murder of journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia, prime minister Joseph Muscat has announced, almost two months after her car was blown up in an apparent targeted assassination. All of those arrested are Maltese nationals and most have a criminal record, the PM said at a press conference on Monday morning. The police have 48 hours to question the suspects, arraign them or release them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: US, SOUTH KOREA LAUNCH LARGE-SCALE AIR DRILLS   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 8:57 am

US, SOUTH KOREA LAUNCH LARGE-SCALE AIR DRILLS AMID SPIRALING NUCLEAR TENSION

SOURCE: RT

http://www.blacklistednews.com/US%2C_South_Korea_launch_large-scale_air_drills_amid_spiraling_nuclear_tension/61948/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Unprecedented joint air force drills between the US and South Korea, featuring hundreds of warplanes, have kicked off despite dire warnings from Pyongyang and Moscow's calls to avoid new provocations after the recent launch of North Korea's new ICBM.
The Vigilant Ace 18 drills, which Seoul claims are of a purely “defensive nature,” will see hundreds of US and South Korea’s aircraft honing their skills by attacking mock North Korean nuclear and missile objects in different war time scenarios, Yonhap reported, citing South Korea’s defense ministry. They will for the first time feature six F-22 Raptor stealth jets, that arrived to South Korea specifically for the war games along with six F-35As stealth jets.
Part of the US force taking part in the wargames, including a dozen of F-35B stealth jets, will fly from a Japanese airbase, where they have been stationed.
The large-scale maneuvers, reportedly “the largest-ever combined air force drills between the allies” will also involve dozens of other fighter jets on both sides, as well as American B-1B Lancer strategic bombers and carrier-based electronic warfare aircraft.
A total of 12,000 personnel and over 230 military aircraft will be engaged in the drills, that will run to December 8.
MORE@LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FORMER YEMENI PRESIDENT SALEH HAS BEEN KILLED   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 8:58 am

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Former_Yemeni_President_Saleh_has_been_killed_/61946/0/38/38/Y/M.html

FORMER YEMENI PRESIDENT SALEH HAS BEEN KILLED
Published: December 4, 2017
Share | Print This 
SOURCE: THE DURAN

Reports have flooded in that in the intense battles which saw Houthi fighters re-take parts of the Yemeni capital of Sana’a, former President Ali Abdullah Saleh has been killed. These reports have now been confirmed by the Interior Ministry of Lebanon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 9:00 am

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Victim%27s_Testimony_Reveals_Establishment-Connected_East_Coast_Trafficking_Network/61944/0/38/38/Y/M.html

VICTIM'S TESTIMONY REVEALS ESTABLISHMENT-CONNECTED EAST COAST TRAFFICKING NETWORK

Allegations of sex abuse that began with Harvey Weinstein on the West Coast have incrementally shifted towards facets of the political, economic and media spheres of the U.S. Eastern seaboard. A surge in public willingness to come to terms with the stark reality of abuse perpetrated by members of the establishment suggests that it is time to re-examine the testimony of survivors who have previously come forward with allegations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 9:18 am

TRUMP!!!
zerohedge.com links

Is President Trump's Legal Team Preparing For An Imminent "Obstruction Of Justice" Charge?"President cannot obstruct justice because he is the chief law enforcement officer under [the Constitution's Article II] and has every right to express his view of any case."Trump Doubles Down In Verbal War With FBI"I feel badly for General Flynn. I feel very badly. He's led a very strong life and I feel very badly…I will say this, Hillary Clinton lied many times to the FBI. Nothing happened to her. Flynn lied and they destroyed his life."Trump Holding Secret Evening Meetings With Aides To Evade Kelly's West Wing ClampdownFrustrated friends are also said to be passing messages through MelaniaTrump Backs Roy Moore, Blasts Doug Jones As "A Pelosi/Schumer Puppet""Democrats refusal to give even one vote for massive Tax Cuts is why we need Republican Roy Moore to win in Alabama."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Coverup In Progress? Baltimore Police Dept Now Blocking FBI From Looking Into Murdered Cop Case   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 9:25 am

https://www.sgtreport.com/articles/2017/12/4/coverup-in-progress-baltimore-police-dept-now-blocking-fbi-from-looking-into-murdered-cop-case

Coverup In Progress? Baltimore Police Dept Now Blocking FBI From Looking Into Murdered Cop Case
December 04, 2017
by Tim Brown, Freedom Outpost:
Over the past couple of weeks, we've reported on the mysterious murder of Baltimore Police Officer Sean Suiter, who was scheduled to testify the day after he was shot in the head with his own weapon in a case involving 8 Baltimore Gun Trace Task Force police officers had been indicted for shaking down citizens and conspiring with drug dealers.
In the latest reports, it seems that the Baltimore Police Department is blocking the Federal Bureau of Investigation from investigating the murder, which only rouses more suspicions that what we are witnessing is a coverup, possibly a blue on blue murder.
WBAL reports:
Quote :
BALTIMORE — With no suspects in the homicide of Baltimore City police Detective Sean Suiter a new question in the case is being asked: Should some other agency investigate the case?
The governor weighed in on that issue on Tuesday as the case remains wide open.  The department promises updates later in the week, and said this is their case and will stay that way.
In Annapolis, Gov. Larry Hogan seemed to crack open the door to supporting the idea of the FBI taking over the investigation into Suiter's death.
Suiter was shot nearly two weeks ago on an empty lot in west Baltimore. The weapon was his own gun.
"I have a lot of confidence in the Police Commissioner Kevin Davis in Baltimore, but at some point, the more eyes we have on this, the better," Hogan said.
Federal law allows the FBI to take the lead in cases involving the death of a police officer in the line of duty. But the request must come from the city police commissioner. Department spokesman T.J. Smith said the BPD will remain the primary investigating agency.
[size]
However, Smith said, "The Baltimore Police Department handles murder investigations, and the Baltimore Police Department will continue to handle this investigation."
Read More @ FreedomOutpost.com[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 9:33 am

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/664481/north-korea-ww3-us-air-force-fighter-jets-drills-attack-kim-jong-un-war
SLIDE SHOW, SEE REAL LIFE THERE.

The REAL North Korea exposed in pictures: Are they ready for WW3?

There are strict limitations on foreign media visiting the secret state

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Grassley: No Tax Cuts For Working People Because They Blow Them On ‘Booze Or Women’   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 9:45 am

grA$$ly GET YOUR OLD POMPUSS A$$ OUT OF THE PEOPLES GOVERNMENT, YOU DO NOT DO THE WILL WE ELECT YOU TO DO!!!
YOU DON'T DETERMINE WHAT PEOPLE CAN DO WITH THEIR OWN MONEY!!!!
YOU DON'T NEED MORE OF OUR MONEY TO SQUANDER!!!
Grassley: No Tax Cuts For Working People Because They Blow Them On ‘Booze Or Women’TAKE FEINSTIEN, PELOSI AND THE REST WITH YOU!!!
https://crooksandliars.com/2017/12/gr[color=#ff0000]ass[/color]ley-no-tax-cuts-working-people

[h2][size=35][url=https://crooksandliars.com/2017/12/grassley-no-tax-cuts-working-people][size=35][i][color=#ff0000]Grassley: No Tax Cuts For Working People Because They Blow Them On ‘Booze Or Women’[/color][/i][/size][/url][/size][/h2]

[size=18][b][size=18]By [url=https://crooksandliars.com/user/sarah-p]Red Painter[/url][/size]
[/b][/size]

[size=14][size=14][img(570px,380px)]https://crooksandliars.com/files/imagecache/node_primary/primary_image/17/12/grassley.jpg[/img][/size][/size]
ANOTHER THAT GOT COMFORTABLE ON THE PEOPLES MONEY!!
INVESTIGATE HIM AND THOW OUT!!!
[b][i][u][size=24][color=#ff0000]Grassley: No Tax Cuts For Working People Because They Blow Them On ‘Booze Or Women’[/color][/size][/u][/i][/b]
His exact quote

“I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing,” Grassley said, “as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.By Red Painter
12/04/17 5:00am
Grassley: No Tax Cuts For Working People Because They Blow Them On ‘Booze Or Women’
Republish
Reprint
Chuck Grassley didn't do his party any favors when he chose to open his mouth up about the latest GOP tax scam bill that passed in the early hours on Saturday morning. Not only is this this the most unpopular bill ever, but the reasoning behind it are ludicrous: they had to win. Mitch McConnell even said so - "Failure's not an option."
This tax bill will benefit the top 1%, the so called "donor class" that keeps the GOP rolling in political contributions and keeps the coffers full. They tout it as a middle class tax cut, but we all know that is a blatant lie. While they talk about these massive $2000 and $4000 standard tax cuts, it is really all about cutting the corporate tax rate from 35% to 20%.
Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley decided to shove his foot so far down his throat, he may need a visit to a gastroenterologist to remove it fully. During an interview with the Des Moines Register, Grassley actually said that rich folks who "invest" are more deserving of tax cuts because they don't waste money on things...like, you know, food and housing and childcare.
[b][i][u][size=24][color=#ff0000]His exact quote:[/color][/size][/u][/i][/b]
[b][i][u][size=24][color=#ff0000]“I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing,” Grassley said, “as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.[/color][/size][/u][/i][/b]
Rich folks don't waste money on those things. They save it for cocaine and hookers, don’t they? That claim is at least as valid as Grassley’s.
Grassley's despicable and condescending attitude sums up the viewpoint of the Republican party. Average, hard working Americans don't deserve tax breaks. Ever. It's all about the donor class. And the billionaires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SWEDEN: MIGRANT WHO PARTICIPATED IN 20-MAN GANG RAPE   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 9:51 am

https://www.infowars.com/sweden-migrant-who-participated-in-20-man-gang-rape-of-woman-tells-police-it-was-fun/

[size=35]SWEDEN: MIGRANT WHO PARTICIPATED IN 20-MAN GANG RAPE OF WOMAN TELLS POLICE IT WAS “FUN”[/size]

Victim tried to get help, but was ignored & insulted by locals

[size=17]Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - DECEMBER 4, 2017 193 Comments 

[/size]

SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! 171117sweden

A migrant who took part in a 20-man gang rape of a woman in a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden told police that the experience was a “fun joke”.

The incident occurred last summer in the Fittja area of the Swedish capital. 20 men were involved in the brutal gang rape, which took place in a stairwell, but police were only able to identify and charge five of the culprits, all of whom were migrants from Somali and Iraq.

According to the 30-year-old woman, the migrants “discussed who would get to use me first” before pulling her up to the second floor. “Many stood waiting for their turn,” she added.

The migrants smashed the woman’s head against the staircase, knocking her unconscious, as well as threatening her with a knife.

The migrants laughed and filmed the scene on their cellphones as the attack unfolded. During a police interview, one of the attackers said the entire ordeal was a “fun joke” to the men.

The victim’s situation was made worse by the fact that when she attempted to get help from locals, they either ignored or insulted her.

One man who had lived in the area for 15 years saw the rape happening but did nothing because, in his own words he has “learned not to see or hear so much”. The woman was also labeled “disgusting” by another person because she had sperm in her hair as a result of the gang rape.

According to Attorney Elisabeth Massi Fritz, the incident is one of the worst rape incidents she has dealt with in 26 years of practice, saying that the attackers inflicted “torture-like trauma” on her client.

While the mainstream media has embarked on a disinformation campaign to downplay the severity of sexual assaults since Sweden began accepting more Muslim migrants in 2015, rapes have increased by 14% since last year. A recent poll also found that half of young women in the country felt insecure walking the streets.

Sexual assaults on women at music festivals in Sweden have also risen by 1000%, with feminists and organizers responding by proposing that all men be banned from such events.

As we previously reported, Sweden’s migrant ghettos are now so dangerous that police are installing microphones to pick up the sound of women screaming.

While sexual assaults and rapes of women are spiraling out of control, the Swedish government is busy publishing reports that say putting the word “refugees” in quotation marks is “hate” and that questioning the age of child migrants is also a form of extremism.https://youtu.be/kPtNON6sHXw

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 5.1 NEW YORK QUAKE PROPHECY!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 10:29 am

THIS QUAKE WAS PREDICTED BY DUTCHSINSE JUST DAYS BEFORE DUE TO ACTIVITY TRANFERRING ACROSS FROM Wyoming (corrected) 12 HRS EARLIER!
HMM BET USGS CAN'T 

https://youtu.be/Q1ZAup6HJ3k

dutchsince report on this from the 12-1 means he posted probably on the 28 or 29 12hrs previous and just after the Colorado eq.. I'll post here when I find that report below this one:

EARTHQUAKES AND VOLCANO ACTIVITY, EARTHQUAKES AND VOLCANOES

[size=33]11/30/2017 — VERY RARE [/size][size=33]LEAVE A COMMENT[/size]

[size=33]Facebook3,787TwitterGoogle+PinterestRedditEmailShare[/size][size=33]EAST COAST EARTHQUAKE — M5.1 (M4.4) STRIKES DELAWARE – MARYLAND – DC AREA[/size]

NOVEMBER 30, 2017 MICHAEL JANITCh

See the most current video update covering this East Coast / Delware / DC area earthquake here:

coming the Wyoming (corrected): >>>> @12:15
12/1/17 1am earthquake update dutchsinse
https://youtu.be/zAOt0E1mPRo

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:30 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 10:35 am

NEW YORK .... MARKED FOR JUDGEMENT!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 11:37 am

OOOOyah   WATCH THIS!!!!

UH OH!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzRo4zrLsAg
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 12:32 pm

Spring wrote:
NEW YORK .... MARKED FOR JUDGEMENT!!!

New York, just the beginning. (from someone living in So, Cal. with Sodom (LA) just two hours drive north of me and Gomorrah (San Fran) just a further 8 hour drive north)

Interesting that so many predicted this EQ beforehand. Delaware ain't so far from NYC. From screwgle maps distance from the middle of Delaware to NYC is only ~142 miles.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 1:31 pm

EVERYONE MUST KNOW THIS before it is deleted, Why is the US government always hiding it

https://youtu.be/qr-lCJp9v1E
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ok, Time to Expand some of your knowledge!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 1:45 pm

bear with me... there is some simple enough stuff here that is worth knowing.

https://youtu.be/7CzCDR0nv5g
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 1:48 pm

And add torroidal magnetic atoms or ??/ and you get a controllable worm hole? 

https://youtu.be/793gZV1fRyc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GRASSLEY   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Chuck Grassley Sparks Outrage With "Booze, Women Or Movies" Comment

SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! 20171204_grass

"Did he really say that..."

• DEC 4, 2017 3:30 PM

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: HOLDING EVERY ONE HOSTAGE 1 DAY BEFORE SHUT DOWN OF .GOV, Schumer, Pelosi Will Meet Trump!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 3:33 pm

HOLDING EVERY ONE HOSTAGE 1 DAY BEFORE SHUT DOWN OF .GOV

YOU RATS!!!!!! 
YOU BETTER JUMP SHIP SOON!!!!
YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE NOW AND LATER!!!!!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-04/schumer-pelosi-will-meet-trump-negotiate-government-funding-one-day-deadline

Schumer, Pelosi Will Meet With Trump To Negotiate Government Funding One Day Before Shutdown

SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! Picture-5
[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Dec 4, 2017 1:35 PM

[/size]

After last week's snub, when Nanci Pelosi and Chuck Schumer pulled out of a meeting scheduled with Trump when the president tweeted that he was sitting down with "Chuck and Nancy" but that he didn't "see a deal", it appears that there has been no bad blood between the president and the top Democrats, because on Monday afternoon Chuck and Nancy said they would head to the White House on Thursday for end-of-the-year negotiations and avoiding a government shutdown this week. 
“We’re glad the White House has reached out and asked for a second meeting. We hope the President will go into this meeting with an open mind, rather than deciding that an agreement can’t be reached beforehand," the two Democratic leaders said in a joint statement. They added that they "are hopeful the President will be open to an agreement to address the urgent needs of the American people and keep government open.”
In addition to the Democrats, top Republicans Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan, who attended last week's meeting with Trump alone, are expected to be at Thursday's powwow.
The meeting is scheduled for one day before the Dec. 8 deadline to fund the government, which means that any potential complications could result in an abrupt - if temporary - government shutdown.
As reported previously, House GOP leadership is pushing forward with a plan to pass a two-week short-term spending bill as soon as Wednesday, the same as Senate GOP leadership which is also backing the two-week stopgap strategy. 
Democrats have yet to take a position on passing a two-week "clean" continuing resolution. Since their votes will be needed to avoid a shutdown, Democrats will hold the leverage: in addition to a short-term deal, Schumer and Pelosi noted they also need to reach a budget agreement, as well as fund the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), pass more disaster relief aid and address a key Obama-era immigration program.
As part of their demands, the duo said that the funding deal must boost spending for military and domestic priorities equally, and also calls for bipartisan agreement on Dreamers along with border security measures.
This may be a problem, and another problem will the Freedom Caucus which as Politico's Jake Sherman reports, is getting itchy and "holding meeting before votes tonight as they opposed to gop leadership govt funding strategy."

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! DQOL5ZlXcAAaFHC[/ltr]

Quote :

SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! R6wpLzf4_normalJake Sherman

✔️@JakeSherman

[ltr]NEWS- FREEDOM CAUCUS getting itchy. Holding meeting before votes tonight as they opposed to gop leadership govt funding strategy.[/ltr]

10:14 AM - Dec 4, 2017
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 3:35 pm

• Hundreds Of Still Unsolved Mysterious Deaths And Ritual Murders Accompany The Demonic Appetite For Human Flesh In America - More Evidence Something Dark And Sinister Is Bubbling Up From The Depths Of The Swamp 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 3:36 pm

• ALEX JONES: GLOBALISTS WILL KILL TRUMP IF UNABLE TO REMOVE FROM OFFICE Failing Russia collusion narrative leaving globalists with few options 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: !!!!ALERT!!!! Antarctic Volcano Warning: Ash Could ‘Encircle The Globe’ Causing Worldwide Health Problems   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 3:39 pm

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/antarctic-volcano-warning-ash-could-encircle-the-globe-causing-worldwide-health-problems_12042017

Antarctic Volcano Warning: Ash Could ‘Encircle The Globe’ Causing Worldwide Health Problems
Mac Slavo
December 4th, 2017
SHTFplan.com

SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! Volcano-eruption-travel-Deception-Island-887689-e1512399052725

Scientists are sounding the alarm about a volcano eruption in Antartica that could cause global health problems. The ash from this eruption could encircle the globe, affecting millions of people.
Deception Island, off the coast of the Antarctic Peninsula, is a hotbed of volcanic activity with at least 50 craters spread across the region. A recent study done in the area by scientists has found evidence that an eruption on the island could disrupt air traffic on continents in the Southern Hemisphere, including South America and Africa. It could also cause some major health concerns for the whole globe.
The findings of the research show that Antarctica’s volcanoes can have an effect across the world, says Charles Connor, a geoscientist at the University of South Florida in Tampa not involved in the research. “We have to reassess the potential hazards for global transportation networks posed by even these remote volcanoes.”
Ash emitted during explosive volcanic eruptions may disperse over vast areas of the globe posing a threat to human health and infrastructures and causing significant disruption to air traffic,” scientists warned in their report.  “Volcanic ash emitted from Antarctic volcanoes could potentially encircle the globe, leading to significant consequences for global aviation safety.”
The study revealed the “significant consequences to global aviation” after reviewing computer models of ash flows from different types of eruption during different seasons. The research is the first of its kind investigating the horrifying impact of ash from an Antarctic volcano on the rest of the word. “No attention has been paid to the potential socio-economic and environmental consequences of an ash-forming eruption occurring at high southern latitudes,” the study declared.
Quote :
Adelina Geyer, a geologist at the Institute of Earth Sciences Jaume Almera in Barcelona, Spain, and colleagues focused on Deception Island because of its history of eruptions—30 or so in the past 10,000 years, and one as recently as 1970. It is also a popular destination: Both Argentina and Spain manage scientific research bases on the island, and tourists come to admire the world’s largest colony of chinstrap penguins and the rusted boilers and tanks that are relics of the early 20th century whaling industry there.
Geyer’s team modeled an eruption on Deception Island by simulating different column heights for volcanic ash: 5, 10, and 15 kilometers. (Indonesia’s Mount Agung, when it erupted last month, sent ash billowing up 9 kilometers.) The height of the plume determines which wind patterns it encounters, which, in turn, affects its dispersal. The researchers used an atmospheric transport model to track the way ash would disperse on regional and global scales and assess its possible effect on air travel. –Science Mag
[size]
The impact on the global economy could be immense. The eruption of Icelandic volcano Eyjafjallajokull in 2010 cost the global economy £3.49billion ($4.7billion) by grounding flights across Europe.
Planes are under threat because the ash can clog engines and fuel lines causing them to stall and potentially fall out of the sky. “We demonstrate here that ash from high southern latitude volcanoes may pose a threat higher than previously believed,” the study concluded.
But the health effects of an eruption on Deception Island could be even more horrific than the economic impact. Volcanic ash distributed globally could cause health issue worldwide.[/size]
Click here to subscribe: Join over one million monthly readers and receive breaking news, strategies, ideas and commentary.

Please Spread The Word And Share This Post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:27 pm

10 PEOPLE ARRESTED AFTER JOURNALIST WHO EXPOSED PANAMA PAPERS CORRUPTION KILLED IN CAR BOMB

Maltese police have arrested ten suspects in the murder of journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia, prime minister Joseph Muscat has announced, almost two months after her car was blown up in an apparent targeted assassination. All of those arrested are Maltese nationals and most have a criminal record, the PM said at a press conference on Monday morning. The police have 48 hours to question the suspects, arraign them or release them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Warning: House Leaders to Merge Obama-Style Gun Control with National Reciprocity   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:46 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/04/rep-thomas-massie-sounds-warning-house-leaders-to-merge-obama-style-gun-control-with-national-reciprocity/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

Rep. Thomas Massie Sounds Warning: House Leaders to Merge Obama-Style Gun Control with National Reciprocity

[size][url][/url]

[/size]

SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! Barack-Obama-cries-Chip-SomodevillaGetty-Images-640x480
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

by AWR HAWKINS4 Dec 2017140

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) is warning that House Leadership plans to merge Obama-style gun control with national reciprocity for concealed carry.

This news comes just days before Rep. Richard Hudson’s (R-NC) national reciprocity legislation, H.R. 38, is supposed to go the House floor for a vote.
Massie explains that the Obama-style gun controls are contained in the “fix-NICS” legislation, the very legislation that House Leadership “plans to merge” with H.R. 38. He used a Facebook post to explain the “fix-NICS” legislation would allow “agencies, not just courts, to adjudicate your second amendment rights.”
He expounds:
Quote :
[“Fix-NICS”] encourages administrative agencies, not the courts, to submit more names to a national database that will determine whether you can or can’t obtain a firearm. When President Obama couldn’t get Congress to pass gun control, he implemented a strategy of compelling, through administrative rules, the Veterans Administration and the Social Security Administration to submit lists of veterans and seniors, many of whom never had a day in court, to be included in the NICS database of people prohibited from owning a firearm. Only a state court, a federal (article III) court, or a military court, should ever be able to suspend your rights for any significant period of time.
[size]
Massie does not name names, but presumes that some are seeking to add the gun control legislation as a way of “to ensure reciprocity will pass in the Senate.” Yet he believes it is a foolish attempt to gain the support of Senators like Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and Chuck Schumer (D-NY), who will not support national reciprocity legislation “even if it contains the fix-NICS legislation they support for expanding the background check database.”
Massie observed, “If our House leadership insists on bringing the flawed fix-NICS bill to the floor, they shouldn’t play games. We should vote separately on HR 38, the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Bill, and HR 4477, the fix-NICS bill. And we should be given enough time to amend the fix-NICS bill, because it needs to be fixed, if not axed.”
AWR Hawkins is an award winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News, the host of the Breitbart podcast Bullets, and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins, a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for the Breitbart News.  He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com. Sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange.[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GOD help us... and this sounds great? NO   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 10:50 pm

GOD help us... and this sounds great? NO

• Google supercomputer create'AI child' that is capable of outperforming humans.Experts have said the findings show automation is the key to creating the most accurate AI systems – meaning Artificial Intelligence would actually create more AI. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 7:50 pm

spring2 wrote:
EVERYONE MUST KNOW THIS before it is deleted, Why is the US government always hiding it

https://youtu.be/qr-lCJp9v1E

They did the same things in Canada. It looks like we may be next.

In the written history of the county i live in, the people who lived here cried when the military escorted their Indian friends and neighbors away to a western reservation.

Just FYI: Sioux (Lakota) Y-DNA (male) is
C (Hamitic) - 11%
Q (Shem/China to NE Russia) - 25%
R1 (Shem/European) - 50%

Some say the European comes from early settlers but i disagree and have traced native American origins in great part to ancient bronze age Europe/Greece/Turkey (there are many signs).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 8:09 pm

spring2 wrote:
bear with me... there is some simple enough stuff here that is worth knowing.

https://youtu.be/7CzCDR0nv5g

Toroidal - Toro - Tor - Tyr - Thor - Tyrus - Taurus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!   SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING -12-04-2017 & 72' MESSAGE? & BUNDY RANCH=RED DAWN INVASION & Petrus Romanus Paving Way For Antichrist & PANAMA PAPERS JOURNALIST KILLED & U.S. DRILL LAUNCHES & ANTARTIC VOLCANO & MORE!!!
Page 1 of 1