Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING !!! watch this video concerning the ringing of our ears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

SPRING !!! watch this video concerning the ringing of our ears Empty
PostSubject: SPRING !!! watch this video concerning the ringing of our ears   SPRING !!! watch this video concerning the ringing of our ears I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 8:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiJmx93MpPE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING !!! watch this video concerning the ringing of our ears   SPRING !!! watch this video concerning the ringing of our ears I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 10:32 pm

https://youtu.be/s-oJnvCZrt4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING !!! watch this video concerning the ringing of our ears   SPRING !!! watch this video concerning the ringing of our ears I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 10:45 pm

Thanks, yesterday my local signal was at what I would call medium all day driving me to wearing screened baseball cap, almost no help maybe because of another near by meter signal coming from different direction or ? Vedio I posted covers this problem.

Do you also hear these?

I'm getting to the point that seriously considering buying some small size screen to build small room under home to try + do the meter.
I only have one tower able to target the area as I live in a sort of box canyon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING !!! watch this video concerning the ringing of our ears   SPRING !!! watch this video concerning the ringing of our ears I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Also there are hidden signals within the ac carrier wave and only way to see if you are getting it in home wires is to check with anĀ oscilloscope and magnifying. Filter either coming into home or possibly one at a socket to remove.

This signal is actually on the 60 hz sign wave and not normal. I have not heard if someone has figured it out yet.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: SPRING !!! watch this video concerning the ringing of our ears   SPRING !!! watch this video concerning the ringing of our ears I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 9:23 am

This is interesting - thanks for the video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING !!! watch this video concerning the ringing of our ears   SPRING !!! watch this video concerning the ringing of our ears I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING !!! watch this video concerning the ringing of our ears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: