Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st Empty
PostSubject: Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st   Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st DSFkcUAU8AAXJi_

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st   Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 5:30 pm

You'll have to go full size to see the cipher above.  It was apparently revised by Q on Dec. 14th and posted ?? IDK.  [today's date when I found it].

Again we have Q and POTUS working in tandem.  Remember the press saying 'Trump said everybody in Haiti has aids.'  Of course that's not what he said.  Q said find O's speech on aids. [which I haven't done].

Tho we knew RC was no good, I think we didn't have confirmation of how bad.  And this is it.
Plus it may well be helpful to get a feel of how Q is communicating some information.  The above is
complicated to me.  But, it's important.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st   Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Dove wrote:
Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st DSFkcUAU8AAXJi_
Okay dove,
I did some thinking about your post about the Red Cross.  If I went over it as best I could, and it frazzled my brain to the point that brain cells were dying as I dealt with the decryption keys.  That is above my pay grade, but I do know I a little bit about the parts of about the blood PH, the adrenaline rush that is supposed to be received by the one that drinks the blood of a terrified child.  That is a practice of various satanic cults, and is involved in rituals of other occultic groups that involve children and the abuse of them.  Any one with any knowledge of the Red Cross Knowles that it is a worthless organization, and more than likely is involved in various nefarious endeavors.  It also would not surprise me to learn that they might be involved in procuring children from nations that have experienced disasters and calamities such as earthquakes, floods, etc.
You were going to have to explain that " Q " post to me after you get the decryption keys figured out.  To be honest, I am becoming more and more afraid that we are going to go down a blind alley and hit a wall, and end up being disappointed, disillusioned, and defeated.  I don't even, for sure, know what is real and what is not real anymore.  Are we being played?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st   Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 10:20 pm

Oh gee, you did something I didn't even think of doing-looking at the medical.  That would have fried my brain too, just as much as breaking down the code used, which is what I was thinking about.

So, I've come to the point too, where it's too much for me.  Too time consuming, too involved, too 'tricky'.  Frankly, the swamp stinks, it's massive and deep, and there are too many unholy alliances.
And most of the world thinks it's peachy!  That's such a mind blower.

One big thing I question is where the WH stands regarding Assange, because it was wikileaks, not Bannon or anyone or anything else that exposed the swamp and the desperate condition the nation was in.   J.A. defeated Clinton in my opinion.  And Putin helped-right out in the open where everyone could hear what he said.  No secret dossiers needed.
But Assange had the emails....literally black and white.

So I don't feel we're being played.  The election was won on and by the internet, and 'we' are Trump's base.  So I can see why they're trying to keep us informed without showing their cards.
But gee...this is nuts.   I know they're trying to tell us what's going to happen b4 it happens [for various reasons] and we've caught on to some of them, but alot of it is luck, and it's all speculation
till it actually happens.  And then we still have to wait on confirmation.  Too much.

I think they've proved they're in control, and shown they will be faithful to fulfill the promises.  Maybe we'll be filled in on some ops, maybe not.  But I know I need to come at this differently.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st   Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 8:34 am

Dove,
YES it is all too real and hard to understand sometimes, Trump is the first to ever go after this problem, I believe his is committed until it is done!
All these things I understand about the deep state of things has made me very emotional over small things no matter subject... WE know what the Word says and at some point I think the bad apples will do something the Pres cannot control! It IS a Very Dangerous time!!!!

I think it sometimes is better to watch BP and others that you can trust with another view to grasp and put some of this deciphered knowledge together into some sort of understanding of what's going on! Thank GOD for hearing our prayers and bringing forth a true knight in shinning armor!
Keep him and others in prayer and pray that we may thwart this Evil because it is more Evil than we can ever comprehend!!!
Much love to you all!
Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st   Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Red Red~c 2nd post 1st
Page 1 of 1