Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018 Empty
PostSubject: These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018   These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 4:05 pm

Nobody knows who put them up. California twerps have officially stated these weren’t official. KUDOS go out to whom ever put these up. Since we are now OFFICIALLY a sanctuary state (God help us) these signs ring the truth out loud and clear. I wanted to report on these a few days ago but was waiting on word about who posted these signs. They appeared all over the states borders overnight on new years eve. It was very organized by whom ever did it.

These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018 99a07dbe96ce403ececa6e0f0fb8cf742085599915fa29caaa41391d11cdd238

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018   These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 4:11 pm

Good timing.  I was just reading the law that puts Moonbeam in jail.  But citizens are going to have to make a fuss first, I do believe.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

U.S. Code › Title 8 › Chapter 12 › Subchapter II › Part VIII › § 1324

a) Criminal penalties
(1)
(A) Any person who—
(i) knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;
(ii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;
(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;
(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)
(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).
(B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—
(i) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I) or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;
(ii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), (iv), or (v)(II), be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;
(iii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) during and in relation to which the person causes serious bodily injury (as defined in section 1365 of title 18) to, or places in jeopardy the life of, any person, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and
(iv) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by researcher on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix text colors)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018   These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 4:24 pm

Thanks, Dove. I edited your post to change black text to standard color. Couldn't read black on black.

Governor Moonbeam, Sacramento, and company need to watch their backs. I doubt that the Trump administration will take this lying down. U.S. Code § 1324 is pretty clear. Let the carnage in California begin!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018   These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 4:38 pm

Hehehehe . . . . not just the borders. Some cities too I just learned. See the link. Example photo below. Fox News video is inside the link too. Worth watching.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/02/prank-california-highway-signs-welcome-felons-illegal-immigrants-and-ms-13.html

These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018 1514899049524

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018   These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 5:00 pm

I found that Tucker Carlson Fox video on YouTube. Maaaaan . . .  you gotta watch. When you get to the 6min 30sec mark be prepared with barf bag in hand for the uber left liberal snowflake defending this. Folks, this is what I - we deal with day in and day out in California. You have to see and hear this to believe it. Honestly, its this BAD OUT HERE! No, it's even worse. It's unbelievable! Like living in some parallel upside down universe.

12½ minutes of total teeth grinding fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjJy31OAimM

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018   These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 5:37 pm

researcher, move your ass back over here and be with normal people. It really is that simple. I firmly believe that if every righteous person left, God would deal with fagafornia and the USA would have 49 states instead of 50, and a lot less degenerates
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018   These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:25 pm

Agree with Mike, Come on down Researcher .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018   These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 8:39 am

MOON BUTT DIRECT TO JAIL CARD

FIRING SQUAD OF SHOTGUNS TO ALL SIGNS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018   These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 9:20 am

COME ONE COME ALL WITH NO TECH JOB AT ALL
NO PRODUCTION JOBS AT ALL THE TECH WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL
AI AND ROBOTS WITH SYNTHETIC BRAINS WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL
ONLY THING LEFT WILL BE NO PEOPLE AT ALL
WE WITH NO JOB OR INCOME CAN AND WILL SUPPORT ALL
COME ONE COME ALL
WE ALL HAVE NUTTIN NUTTIN AT ALL
BUT WE WELCOME THOSE WITH NUTTIN NUTTIN AT ALL
SO WE ARE IN A BOAT WITH NUTTIN NUTTIN AT ALL
EXCEPT FOR THE MOON BEAM THAT SHINES ON ALL
OUT SHINES US ALL
THE SNAKE OIL SALESMAN THAT WINS ALL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018   These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These Signs Appeared at California State Border Crossings Jan. 01, 2018
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: