Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! &

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! &   SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:42 am

1. “War Breaks Out” Saudi Arabia Intercepts Missile / Invades Yemen-Paul Begley-

2. Pop Singer Seal Exposes Oprah’s Extreme Hypocrisy Over Harvey Weinstein Scandal

3. Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate Is A ‘Phony Document’

4. MONSANTO TRYING TO HIDE GMO FOODS UNDER THE TERM “BIOFORTIFIED”

5. US HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES FAILS TO PROTECT AMERICANS FROM UNCONSTITUTIONAL NSA SURVEILLANCE

6. POLICE ARE USING 50,000 APPS TO INFLUENCE PUBLIC SENTIMENT

7. U.S. IMMIGRATION OPERATION TARGETS 7-ELEVEN STORES IN 17 STATES

8. HERE ARE THE 256 REPRESENTATIVES THAT JUST VOTED TO REAUTHORIZE AND EXPAND UNCONSTITUTIONAL NSA SPYING: Published: January 12, 2018

9. URANIUM ONE SCANDAL INDICTMENT UNSEALED - MARK LAMBERT CHARGED IN AN 11-COUNT INDICTMENT

10. TREMOR MAP OF WEST COAST SILENT-NOT GOOD

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:54 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! &   SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:43 am

https://youtu.be/magoV1Q2qVE
Breaking: “War Breaks Out” Saudi Arabia Intercepts Missile / Invades Yemen

[size=18]Paul Begley Published on Jan 11, 2018

[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: “You’ve Been Part Of The Problem For Decades”: Pop Singer Seal Exposes Oprah’s Extreme Hypocrisy Over Harvey Weinstein Scandal   SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 12:00 pm

http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact-and-theory/youve-been-part-of-the-problem-for-decades-pop-singer-seal-exposes-oprahs-extreme-hypocrisy-over-harvey-weinstein-scandal_01112018

“You’ve Been Part Of The Problem For Decades”: Pop Singer Seal Exposes Oprah’s Extreme Hypocrisy Over Harvey Weinstein Scandal
Alex Thomas
January 11th, 2018
SHTFplan.com

SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & Oprah_obama

Longtime pop singer Seal has publicly called out Oprah Winfrey for her extreme hypocrisy surrounding her speech at the Golden Globes and subsequent grandstanding in the wake of the Hollywood Harvey Weinstein scandal.
The pop singer posted a now viral meme to Instagram Wednesday that openly showed Oprah actually sucking on Hollywood mega-predator Harvey Weinstein’s ear while another showed her actually introducing a young actress to him.
“Oh I forgot, that’s right…..you’d heard the rumors but you had no idea he was actually serially assaulting young stary-eyed actresses who in turn had no idea what they were getting into. My bad,” Seal rightfully noted.

Keep in mind that Oprah has already been accused of MUCH MORE than “hearing” rumors.
Infowars reported:
Quote :
At least one aspiring actress has accused Weinstein of using Oprah to seduce her with promises of advancing her career.
British actress Kadian Noble claimed she was raped in a hotel room by Weinstein, who had earlier greeted him with Oprah “swinging off his arm” at a London event in 2014.
“Harvey wasn’t acting alone. Harvey wasn’t allowed and enabled to do what he did to Kadian and other women without help,” said Noble’s attorney, Jeff Herman.
Weinstein was attacked while while eating dinner at an Arizona restaurant this week.
[size]
If the Democrats think Oprah is their savior for 2020 then that is obviously a GOOD thing for all liberty minded Americans as a Hollywood elitist has absolutely NO CHANCE of being voted president in this climate.[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate Is A ‘Phony Document’   SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 12:05 pm

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/sheriff-joe-arpaio-barack-obamas-birth-certificate-is-a-phony-document_01112018

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate Is A ‘Phony Document’
Mac Slavo
January 11th, 2018
SHTFplan.com

SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & Arpaio-e1515696361409

Former Sheriff Joe Arpaio has said he’s had evidence that Barack Obama’s birth certificate was a phony document for a while now. After an interview on CNN, however, he doubled down saying no one in the mainstream media wanted to cover the evidence found.
Arpaio announced Tuesday that he is running for the Arizona United States Senate seat currently occupied by Senator Jeff Flake, who is retiring from Congress at the end of his term. “No doubt about it, we have the evidence, I’m not going to go into all the details, yeah, it’s a phony document,” Arpaio said on Cuomo Primetime.
According to CNN, (which, keep in mind, is biased against Joe Arpaio, as evident in the interview) Arpaio was a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump during the campaign and was pardoned by the President in August. The former Maricopa County sheriff was convicted of defying a court order to stop racially profiling Latinos, and he has been widely criticized for his hard-line stances on immigration. Arpaio has also annoyed the biased liberal media outlet by acquiring evidence that Obama forged his birth certificate. “Birtherism” as CNN put it, was touted by Arpaio in the past, and, when speaking to CNN‘s Chris Cuomo on Wednesday evening, he once again said he has proof that Obama’s birth certificate is fake.

Arpaio even perhaps threw some shade at Cuomo. He said he does support Trump, and he “doesn’t like” how “some people” have gone after him. But Cuomo fires back asking if Arpaio no longer “agrees to profile Latinos.”
“Was the “birtherism” a mistake?” asks Cuomo. “Oh, now you’re bringing that up?” Arpaio replies. “Let me tell you something,” he continues. “I started this because a fake document, a government document; I didn’t care where the president came from, I didn’t care at all. And we have the evidence. Nobody will talk about it, Nobody will look at it and anytime you wanna come down here, anybody, we’ll be glad to show you the evidence.”
Cuomo pressed Arpaio again on the topic: “So you believe that President Obama’s birth certificate is a phony?”
“No doubt about it,” Arpaio said.

Click here to subscribe: Join over one million monthly readers and receive breaking news, strategies, ideas and commentary.

Please Spread The Word And Share This Post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MONSANTO TRYING TO HIDE GMO FOODS UNDER THE TERM “BIOFORTIFIED”   SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 12:12 pm

https://www.blacklistednews.com/Monsanto_Trying_To_Hide_GMO_Foods_Under_The_Term_“Biofortified”/62895/0/38/38/Y/M.html

MONSANTO TRYING TO HIDE GMO FOODS UNDER THE TERM “BIOFORTIFIED”
Published: January 12, 2018

SOURCE: HEATHER CALLAGHAN

SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & Bigstock-monsanto-biofortified
Do genetically engineered crops and their pesticides make you think of the term “biofortified”? Chances are, the term biofortified makes you think of vitamins in kids’ cereals.
Mega corporations are no strangers to propaganda and public relations. Did you know that much of our non-organic crops are grown with human sewage sludge? No? That’s because the practice is called “biosolids” to keep you in the dark. You are probably aware of the sneaky disguises that sweeteners like aspartame and high fructose corn syrup were attempted to be concealed in. (“Corn sugar,” anyone?)
There are no power grabs out of reach for Monsanto – they are now attempting the most ridiculous propaganda scheme of all. They are attempting to manipulate definitions under Codex Alimentarius that would allow GMOs to fall under the classification of “biofortified” foods.
Codex is a collection of guidelines, codes and other recommendations relating to foods, food production, and food safety – that were created under the UN’s Food and Agriculture Organization. If you are thinking this is arbitrary and wondering why our country should pay any attention to such guidelines, you are heading in the right direction… In the late 1990s, consumers feared that their vitamins and supplements would move to prescription-only under Codex guidelines.
According to National Health Federation (The NHF is the only natural health advocate that gets a seat at Codex, by the way!):
Quote :
It all started out innocently enough several Codex Nutrition committee meetings ago when an international nongovernmental organization (INGO) named the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) (and sponsored by Harvest Plus) had one of its country contacts introduce a proposed new work at Codex. (Only member countries may introduce new work at Codex, not INGOs.) Harvest Plus’ method of increasing certain vitamin and mineral content of basic food crops consists of the time-honored, conventional way of cross-breeding, not genetic engineering.  Harvest Plus, for example, will increase the vitamin or iron content of sweet potatoes so that malnourished populations in developing nations will receive better nutrition.
The new work at the Codex Alimentarius Commission’s Codex Committee on Nutrition and Foods for Special Dietary Uses (CCNFSDU) was simple: Craft a definition for Biofortification. That definition could then be used uniformly around the World to apply to those foods conventionally fortified with higher levels of nutrients and everyone would be on the same page whenever the term “biofortified” was used. Indeed, the National Health Federation (NHF) was an early supporter at Codex of this definition.

Quote :

POISONED IN THE WOMB

This year’s CCNFSDU meeting – hosted by the German Health Ministry in Berlin, Germany the first full week of December 2017 – witnessed a lively debate about not only how to define Biofortification but also whether or not the very word “Biofortification” should be used at all. However, this was not the beginning of the debate. The NHF had two delegates there.
At the 2016 CCNFSDU meeting, the Chairwoman Pia Noble (married to a former Bayer executive) had started off the Biofortification-definition discussion by giving her incorrect personal opinion that the definition should be as broad as possible and that recombinant technology should be included. Her statement, though, directly contradicted Australia’s admission at the 2015 meeting that if the Committee were to refer to the original 2012 document on the scope of Biofortification, we would see that Biofortification only refers to conventional breeding and so we should clearly exclude GM techniques. At last year’s CCNFSDU meeting, however, Australia was silent on the issue.
In other words, the original mandate for creating the Biofortification definition was that it was to be defined as a process by which the nutritional quality of food crops is improved through conventional plant breeding with the aim of making the nutrients bioavailable after digestion. Not surprisingly, though, soon enough, the Monsanto minions got their grubby little hands on the definition through influence peddling with Codex delegates and the Chairwoman, and the definition began changing into one that would include genetically modified “biofortified” foods. So, the battle is on at Codex as to whether or not GM foods will be included within the definition of Biofortification. I am sure that Monsanto would be thrilled to be able to market its synthetic products under a name that began with the word “Bio.”
[size]
As of 2017, the definition of “biofortification” – including GMOs – under Codex has morphed into:
[/size]
Quote :
…the process whereby any nutrients or related substances of all potential source organisms (e.g. animal, plant, fungi, yeasts, bacteria)of]/[and] foods are increased by a measurable level [and/or] become more bioavailable for the intended purposes. The process applies to any method of production [and excludes conventional fortification].” [footnotes excluded]
[size]
NHF took opposition with the term biofortified falling under these vague parts of the definition:
[/size][list="box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 10px;"]
[*]‘all potential source organisms’
[*]‘The process applies to any method of production’ and
[*]Footnote 4 (‘Method of production should be determined by National/regional authority’)
[/list]
[size]
Dr. Noble retired, so hopefully her “heavy-handed” and crafty tactics of dictating the meeting to get the term biofortification to apply to GMOs will have left with her.
According to NHF,
[/size]
Quote :
Monsanto’s attempt was recognized by many delegates for what it was and denounced in the meeting. The fight, however, will carry over to next year’s meeting to be held in Berlin in November 2018. And that meeting will be chaired by the Committee’s new chairwoman, Ms. Marie-Luise Trebes.
[size]
As always, Big Biotech will be back to try again.
To be privy to the backstory and even drama that went on these meetings, hop on over to the National Health Federation![/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: US HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES FAILS TO PROTECT AMERICANS FROM UNCONSTITUTIONAL NSA SURVEILLANCE   SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 12:26 pm

US HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES FAILS TO PROTECT AMERICANS FROM UNCONSTITUTIONAL NSA SURVEILLANCE

The House of Representatives cast a deeply disappointing vote today to extend NSA spying powers for the next six years by a 256-164 margin. In a related vote, the House also failed to adopt meaningful reforms on how the government sweeps up large swaths of data that predictably include Americans’ communications.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: POLICE ARE USING 50,000 APPS TO INFLUENCE PUBLIC SENTIMENT   SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 12:28 pm

POLICE ARE USING 50,000 APPS TO INFLUENCE PUBLIC SENTIMENT

A start-up company called ELUCD makes money by measuring public sentiment towards law enforcement. According to an article in TechCrunch, Michael Simon a former Obama campaign manager, purchases ads on apps like Candy Crush which the NYPD uses to gauge public sentiment in real-time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: U.S. IMMIGRATION OPERATION TARGETS 7-ELEVEN STORES IN 17 STATES   SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 12:31 pm

U.S. IMMIGRATION OPERATION TARGETS 7-ELEVEN STORES IN 17 STATES

U.S. immigration agents fanned out to nearly 100 7-Eleven convenience stores nationwide on Wednesday, arresting 21 people suspected of being in the country illegally and giving owners a tight deadline to prove other employees are authorized to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! &   SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 6:01 pm

spring2 wrote:
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/sheriff-joe-arpaio-barack-obamas-birth-certificate-is-a-phony-document_01112018

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate Is A ‘Phony Document’
Mac Slavo
January 11th, 2018
SHTFplan.com

SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & Arpaio-e1515696361409

i’ve heard that a “certificate” is a sign of indebtedness. Maybe Obama doesn’t have a birth “certificate”. My grandmother had a birth “record”, a “certification of birth”, which is not the same thing as a “certificate”. That was in the 1890s before the “new deal”. Maybe Obama has a birth “record” and maybe certain people don’t care to advertise that. They are, however, drawing people’s attention towards understanding the birth certificate details: long forms and short forms. Maybe pay attention to what the strange news draws your attention to and not so much the news itself.

If Obama’s mother was a citizen of the United States of America, then so can Obama be. My father was born in Canada to a Canadian born father and a US of A born mother who lived in Canada at the time he was born. However they moved to the US of A before my dad was a year old and naturalized several years later. My grandmother naturalized too even though she was born here. My father is classified as an American born overseas even though his birth certificate is Canadian.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! &   SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 6:09 pm

You just made a really good point, Lovisa.  And that's the kind of mistake the Administration cannot afford to make.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! &   SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: HERE ARE THE 256 REPRESENTATIVES THAT JUST VOTED TO REAUTHORIZE AND EXPAND UNCONSTITUTIONAL NSA SPYING: Published: January 12, 2018   SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:44 pm

https://www.blacklistednews.com/Here_are_the_256_representatives_that_just_voted_to_reauthorize_and_expand_unconstitutional_NSA_spying%3A/62913/0/38/38/Y/M.html

HERE ARE THE 256 REPRESENTATIVES THAT JUST VOTED TO REAUTHORIZE AND EXPAND UNCONSTITUTIONAL NSA SPYING:

SOURCE: LAILA ON MEDIUM

SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & 1*VWN5Ec71CYIx6EYiF3ksHQ

HOUSE ROLL CALL ON FINAL PASSAGE OF S. 139, 1/11/2018

The House of Representatives just voted 256–164 to pass S. 139, which reauthorizes the U.S. government’s mass spying powers under Section 702 of the FISA Amendments Act. They also voted down an amendment that attempted to fix the worst parts of the bill and limit domestic spying on American citizens.
The bill heads to the Senate this Tuesday, and we only need 41 Senators to stop the vote. A bipartisan group of Senators are already threatening to filibuster, as it does not include Fourth Amendment protections for innocent Americans.
Contact your Senators right now by texting FREEDOM to 384–387 (tell them to vote NO on cloture and NO on S. 139)!
These are the House Representatives (both Democrats and Republicans) who voted in support of reauthorizing and expanding NSA surveillance:
Rep. Abraham
Rep. Aderholt
Rep. Aguilar
Rep. Allen
Rep. Amodei
Rep. Arrington
Rep. Bacon
Rep. Banks (IN)
Rep. Barletta
Rep. Barr
Rep. Barton
Rep. Bera
Rep. Bergman
Rep. Bilirakis
Rep. Bishop (GA)
Rep. Bishop (MI)
Rep. Blunt Rochester
Rep. Bost
Rep. Boyle, Brendan F.
Rep. Brady (TX)
Rep. Bridenstine
Rep. Brooks (AL)
Rep. Brooks (IN)
Rep. Brown (MD)
Rep. Brownley (CA)
Rep. Buchanan
Rep. Bucshon
Rep. Bustos
Rep. Byrne
Rep. Calvert
Rep. Carson (IN)
Rep. Carter (GA)
Rep. Carter (TX)
Rep. Cartwright
Rep. Castor (FL)
Rep. Chabot
Rep. Cheney
Rep. Clyburn
Rep. Coffman
Rep. Cole
Rep. Collins (GA)
Rep. Collins (NY)
Rep. Comer
Rep. Comstock
Rep. Conaway
Rep. Cook
Rep. Cooper
Rep. Costa
Rep. Costello (PA)
Rep. Cramer
Rep. Crawford
Rep. Crist
Rep. Cuellar
Rep. Culberson
Rep. Curbelo (FL)
Rep. Curtis
Rep. Davis, Rodney
Rep. Delaney
Rep. Demings
Rep. Denham
Rep. Dent
Rep. DeSantis
Rep. DesJarlais
Rep. Deutch
Rep. Diaz-Balart
Rep. Donovan
Rep. Dunn
Rep. Estes (KS)
Rep. Faso
Rep. Ferguson
Rep. Fitzpatrick
Rep. Fleischmann
Rep. Flores
Rep. Fortenberry
Rep. Foster
Rep. Foxx
Rep. Frankel (FL)
Rep. Frelinghuysen
Rep. Gaetz
Rep. Gallagher
Rep. Garamendi
Rep. Gianforte
Rep. Gibbs
Rep. Goodlatte
Rep. Gottheimer
Rep. Gowdy
Rep. Granger
Rep. Graves (GA)
Rep. Graves (MO)
Rep. Grothman
Rep. Guthrie
Rep. Handel
Rep. Harper
Rep. Hartzler
Rep. Hensarling
Rep. Hice, Jody B.
Rep. Higgins (LA)
Rep. Higgins (NY)
Rep. Hill
Rep. Himes
Rep. Holding
Rep. Hollingsworth
Rep. Hoyer
Rep. Hudson
Rep. Huizenga
Rep. Hultgren
Rep. Hunter
Rep. Hurd
Rep. Issa
Rep. Jenkins (KS)
Rep. Jenkins (WV)
Rep. Johnson (LA)
Rep. Johnson (OH)
Rep. Johnson, Sam
Rep. Joyce (OH)
Rep. Katko
Rep. Keating
Rep. Kelly (MS)
Rep. Kelly (PA)
Rep. King (IA)
Rep. King (NY)
Rep. Kinzinger
Rep. Knight
Rep. Krishnamoorthi
Rep. Kuster (NH)
Rep. Kustoff (TN)
Rep. LaHood
Rep. LaMalfa
Rep. Lamborn
Rep. Lance
Rep. Langevin
Rep. Latta
Rep. Lawson (FL)
Rep. Lipinski
Rep. LoBiondo
Rep. Loebsack
Rep. Long
Rep. Love
Rep. Lowey
Rep. Lucas
Rep. Luetkemeyer
Rep. Lujan Grisham, M.
Rep. MacArthur
Rep. Maloney, Sean
Rep. Marchant
Rep. Marino
Rep. Marshall
Rep. Mast
Rep. McCarthy
Rep. McCaul
Rep. McEachin
Rep. McKinley
Rep. McMorris Rodgers
Rep. McSally
Rep. Meehan
Rep. Meeks
Rep. Messer
Rep. Mitchell
Rep. Moolenaar
Rep. Moulton
Rep. Mullin
Rep. Murphy (FL)
Rep. Newhouse
Rep. Noem
Rep. Norcross
Rep. Nunes
Rep. O’Halleran
Rep. Olson
Rep. Palazzo
Rep. Palmer
Rep. Panetta
Rep. Paulsen
Rep. Pelosi
Rep. Perlmutter
Rep. Peters
Rep. Peterson
Rep. Pittenger
Rep. Poliquin
Rep. Posey
Rep. Quigley
Rep. Ratcliffe
Rep. Reed
Rep. Reichert
Rep. Renacci
Rep. Rice (NY)
Rep. Rice (SC)
Rep. Roby
Rep. Rogers (AL)
Rep. Rogers (KY)
Rep. Rokita
Rep. Rooney, Francis
Rep. Rooney, Thomas J.
Rep. Ros-Lehtinen
Rep. Rosen
Rep. Roskam
Rep. Ross
Rep. Rothfus
Rep. Rouzer
Rep. Royce (CA)
Rep. Ruiz
Rep. Ruppersberger
Rep. Russell
Rep. Rutherford
Rep. Ryan (WI)
Rep. Schiff
Rep. Schneider
Rep. Schweikert
Rep. Scott, Austin
Rep. Scott, David
Rep. Sessions
Rep. Sewell (AL)
Rep. Shimkus
Rep. Shuster
Rep. Simpson
Rep. Sinema
Rep. Sires
Rep. Slaughter
Rep. Smith (MO)
Rep. Smith (NE)
Rep. Smith (NJ)
Rep. Smith (TX)
Rep. Smucker
Rep. Stefanik
Rep. Stewart
Rep. Stivers
Rep. Suozzi
Rep. Swalwell (CA)
Rep. Taylor
Rep. Tenney
Rep. Thompson (CA)
Rep. Thompson (PA)
Rep. Thornberry
Rep. Tiberi
Rep. Tipton
Rep. Torres
Rep. Trott
Rep. Turner
Rep. Upton
Rep. Valadao
Rep. Veasey
Rep. Wagner
Rep. Walberg
Rep. Walden
Rep. Walker
Rep. Walorski
Rep. Walters, Mimi
Rep. Wasserman Schultz
Rep. Wenstrup
Rep. Westerman
Rep. Wilson (SC)
Rep. Wittman
Rep. Womack
Rep. Woodall
Rep. Young (AK)
Rep. Young (IA)
Rep. Zeldin

READ MORE...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: URANIUM ONE SCANDAL INDICTMENT UNSEALED - MARK LAMBERT CHARGED IN AN 11-COUNT INDICTMENT   SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:48 pm

https://www.blacklistednews.com/Uranium_One_scandal_indictment_unsealed_-_Mark_Lambert_charged_in_an_11-count_indictment/62919/0/38/38/Y/M.html

URANIUM ONE SCANDAL INDICTMENT UNSEALED - MARK LAMBERT CHARGED IN AN 11-COUNT INDICTMENT

Share | Print This 

ShareTwitterFacebookGoogle+StumbleUponEmailPinterestReddit

SOURCE: DEPT OF JUSTICE

FORMER PRESIDENT OF MARYLAND-BASED TRANSPORTATION COMPANY INDICTED ON 11 COUNTS RELATED TO FOREIGN BRIBERY, FRAUD AND MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME

Executive Allegedly Paid Bribes to a Russian Official So His Company Could Win Highly Sensitive Nuclear Fuel Transportation Contracts
An indictment against a former co-president of a Maryland-based transportation company that provides services for the transportation of nuclear materials to customers in the United States and abroad, was unsealed today for his alleged role in a scheme that involved the bribery of an official at a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation. 

Acting Assistant Attorney General John P. Cronan of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, Acting U.S. Attorney Stephen M. Schenning of the District of Maryland, Principal Deputy Inspector General April G. Stephenson of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Inspector General (DOE-OIG) and Assistant Director in Charge Andew W. Vale of the FBI’s Washington, D.C. Field Office made the announcement.

Mark Lambert, 54, of Mount Airy, Maryland, was charged in an 11-count indictment with one count of conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and to commit wire fraud, seven counts of violating the FCPA, two counts of wire fraud and one count of international promotion money laundering.  The charges stem from an alleged scheme to bribe Vadim Mikerin, a Russian official at JSC Techsnabexport (TENEX), a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation and the sole supplier and exporter of Russian Federation uranium and uranium enrichment services to nuclear power companies worldwide, in order to secure contracts with TENEX. 

The case against Lambert is assigned to U.S. District Court Judge Theodore D. Chuang of the District of Maryland. 

According to the indictment, beginning at least as early as 2009 and continuing until October 2014, Lambert conspired with others at “Transportation Corporation A” to make corrupt and fraudulent bribery and kickback payments to offshore bank accounts associated with shell companies, at the direction of, and for the benefit of, a Russian official, Vadim Mikerin, in order to secure improper business advantages and obtain and retain business with TENEX.   In order to effectuate and conceal the corrupt and fraudulent bribe payments, Lambert and others allegedly caused fake invoices to be prepared, purportedly from TENEX to Transportation Corporation A, that described services that were never provided, and then Lambert and others caused Transportation Corporation A to wire the corrupt payments for those purported services to shell companies in Latvia, Cyprus and Switzerland.  Lambert and others also allegedly used code words like “lucky figures,” “LF,” “lucky numbers,” and “cake” to describe the payments in emails to the Russian official at his personal email account.  The indictment also alleges that Lambert and others caused Transportation Corporation A to overbill TENEX by building the cost of the corrupt payments into their invoices, and TENEX thus overpaid for Transportation Corporation A’s services. 

In June 2015, Lambert’s former co-president, Daren Condrey, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to violate the FCPA and commit wire fraud, and Vadim Mikerin pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit money laundering involving violations of the FCPA.  Mikerin is currently serving a sentence of 48 months in prison and Condrey is awaiting sentencing.  The indictment includes allegations against Lambert based on his role in effectuating the criminal scheme with Condrey, Mikerin, and others. 

The charges in the indictment are merely allegations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

The case is being investigated by DOE-OIG and the FBI.  Assistant Chiefs Ephraim Wernick and Christopher J. Cestaro and Trial Attorney Derek J. Ettinger of the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section, as well as Assistant U.S. Attorneys David I. Salem and Michael T. Packard of the District of Maryland, are prosecuting the case.

The Criminal Division’s Office of International Affairs has provided significant assistance in this matter.  The Department also thanks its law enforcement colleagues in Switzerland, Latvia and Cyprus for providing valuable assistance with the investigation and prosecution of the case.

The Criminal Division’s Fraud Section is responsible for investigating and prosecuting all FCPA matters.  Additional information about the Justice Department’s FCPA enforcement efforts can be found at www.justice.gov/criminal/fraud

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! &   SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:57 pm

TREMOR MAP SILENT
https://pnsn.org/tremor
SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & Tremor10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! &   SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! & I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-12-2017 = SAUDI ARABIA WAR YEMEN!! &
Page 1 of 1