Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday!   Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:23 pm

https://bigislandnow.com/2018/01/14/former-president-clinton-visits-big-island/

Former President Clinton Visits Big Island

By Big Island Now
January 14, 2018, 5:30 AM HST (Updated January 14, 2018, 10:32 AM) ·

EXCUSE ME, BUT ARE YOU SERIOUS?   THAT OPENS UP A TON OF POSSIBILITIES.
AND IF HE WAS THERE, HUMA REALLY WAS THERE TOO?  AND HILDABEAST???

Obviously they still have too much money.  Were they thinking of leaving??? Is
that why the button got pushed??  

SO many great possibilities for intrigue.

ALSO: SEE SPRING'S DAILY TODAY!!!! HUGE STUFF!!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday!   Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:50 pm

Huma and nuke alert in Hawaii. Reminds me of a song . . . and now Big Bill joins the aquarium.

"Where the HUMA HUMA NUKA NUKA apua'a go swimming by".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4uH8hdn7x8

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday!   Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 2:59 pm

SO many great possibilities for intrigue.

or a threesome......sorry, couldn't help it
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday!   Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 3:12 pm

NO KIDDING!  LOL.  I erased a hum dinger. There's enough play on words there to launch a rocket from. lol.

Okay..getting serious..hate to have to....SPACE X.  Seems something's always going wrong, but does anyone remember what the last thing was that went wrong?  Could it have been something we needed to retrieve before it went someplace it should not have?

Gosh, from that one Q post and a little digging, there's enough intrigue to sink the whole bunch of islands.   It looks like Space X was in the Q dump as well.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday!   Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:47 pm

Do we have any times for each showing what time they arrived including POTUS?

Did POTUS go there to shut something down on the criminals?

Very CURIOUS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday!   Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:53 pm

I have wondered if these elite will cause the war or in other words NUKES to fall.
Please keep tabs on the Q stuff for info on this Hawaii stuff!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday!   Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Was Milania told to go to Alaska to keep safe or was it really her doing?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday!   Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:42 pm

spring2 wrote:
Was Milania told to go to Alaska to keep safe or was it really her doing?

Or just a cover story so military factions could get what they needed to get or do what they needed to do?
EVEN to the point of changing command!!!  Admiral Rogers may be the one who went rogue.

With this much intrigue, it could be a bona fide coup-an overthrow trying to happen.

Knowing what you know so far, read the long Q post at https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t19247-q-posts-01-14

And we've got some chatter up about the unscheduled stop over.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday!   Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill Clinton in Hawaii yesterday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: