Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Different memo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

A Different memo Empty
PostSubject: A Different memo   A Different memo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:22 am

Jordan, Destroying the Illusion, tweeted this out around 7pm last night-Sunday

He and anti school are doing a live chat?  Maybe.  They're sure to have something up.   I'll check for it, and try to track this entry down.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheStorm?src=hash
A Different memo DUHQ4KHVoAAoEqw

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

A Different memo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Different memo   A Different memo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:44 am

A map of collusion?  I haven't proofed it.  Jordan has it up.  [I'm still stuck twitter mining]

A Different memo DT6pBsRXcAAwqmP

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

A Different memo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Different memo   A Different memo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:35 pm

I listened to 'destroy the illusion'.  I've posted  most everything he said.  But it's here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzMJxcA_pgY
A couple new things in blue.

he caught was I was going to post:  the 'prophetic' significance of the 2 superbowl teams, Pats vs
Eagles.  Lyn De Rothschild #flyeaglesfly# sign off on her tweets.

Then on the questionable email on voting machines, Q said it came from NSA files, not wiki, so Jordan got that right.

We are Russian bots.  heheheh. 

The Daily Caller and the gateway pundit, zerohedge, true pundit  are great sources.
"Secure team 10" we can check out.
He and Mrmbb333 posted on crater showed up near Mexico city with no explanation.

Multiple FF distractions happening.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Different memo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Different memo   A Different memo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Different memo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: