Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts Empty
PostSubject: Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts   Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Q in red.  Anons in gold.
These are summaries and possible answers to past Q posts.

Obama's email sign on: bobama@ameritech.net   
confirmed?  :CNBC report  https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/91046.html#91365

Q asked:  What private network did ES set up in NK?

In January 2013, Schmidt and Jared (((Cohen))), director of Google Ideas visited North Korea along with former New Mexico governor (((Bill Richardson))).[82] The trip was highly publicized and controversial due to the ongoing tension between North Korea and the United States.[83] Tumblr, a Yahoo!-owned social-blogging site, featured a page titled, "Eric Schmidt looking at things", and included photographs of Schmidt looking intently at computer screens and other scenes in North Korea.[84] On August 10, 2013, North Korea announced an indigenous smartphone, named Arirang, that may be using the Google Android operating system.[85]"

You mean to tell us, hussein and all corrupt traitors were using servers and networks in NK to evade detection of their communications regarding corruption and treason?

to establish independent, separate servers to communicate treasonous, (((globalist))) agendas via 'secure' route.

WHY WOULD NK ALLOW ACCESS TO ES?
NK is a puppet/believes they are playing a higher game but are being used. Or complete collaborators with globalists.

THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD.
Battle of Concord Bridge/concord and lexington: Beginning of 1776 Revolution.
>LIBERTY OR DEATH.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts   Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 5:55 pm

Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts D8e2a9f47cee0bb7581921abbe9029c95c36166523e753c8100f3aaebfea7eb8

dailycaller .com/2017/06/19/exclusive-soros-clinton-linked-teneo-among-donors-to-mccain-institute/

>Critics worry that the institute’s donors and McCain’s personal leadership in the organization’s exclusive “Sedona Forum” bear an uncanny resemblance to the glitzy Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) that annually co-mingled special interests and powerful political players in alleged pay-to-play schemes.
>The institute has accepted contributions of as much as $100,000 from billionaire liberal activist-funder George Soros and from Teneo, a for-profit company co-founded by Doug Band, former President Bill Clinton’s “bag man.” Teneo has long helped enrich Clinton through lucrative speaking and business deals.
>And Bloomberg reported in 2016 on a $1 million Saudi Arabian donation to the institute, a contribution the McCain group has refused to explain publicly.
>In addition, the institute has taken at least $100,000 from a Moroccan state-run company tied to repeated charges of worker abuse and exploitation. The McCain group has also accepted at least $100,000 from the Pivotal Foundation, which was created by Francis Najafi who owns the Pivotal Group, a private equity and real estate firm.
>The Pivotal Foundation has in the last three years given $205,000 to the National Iranian-American Council (NIAC), which has been a vocal advocate for the Iranian nuclear deal the Obama administration negotiated.

Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts 0a79ab17b1296902dc49d3a57a0b44059c32145dead1ee90605734a72b1ffe8e

>Irene Diamond (in red); Leonore Annenberg; Brooke Astor. Ted Turner, William Gates III, George Soros, David Rockefeller. First Andrew Carnegie Medals of Philanthropy Awards ceremony.

Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts A69c171f8a6c3b7b68baacf897e8a3cc68be202a06ae79adc420fe5eaab7d694
Anna Louise Strong-American journalist. Big communist supporter, Maoist.  Now celebrated for it.

Noted for her dis-info.  Probably on HRC 'most admired' list.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts   Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 8:58 pm

Thanks Dove for expanding the understanding of elite links and their business!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts   Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 9:33 am

spring2 wrote:
Thanks, but I can't tell you what a miserable experience it was.
There are a massive number of Anon posts that are 'nothings' or 'WRONG'.

After an hour, the picture i.d.'s were all I came up with that were relevant, and they aren't newsy really.  Not what we're looking for.

So, I have to search thru my past posts and find the link to the spreadsheet and HOPE they're keeping it up to date. 
Such a life...

Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts 82cf63bfbcf82af35439c9a115d22bba69e580dd763d38c1cfef4fdc36f23870

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts   Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 12:32 pm

Dove wrote:
spring2 wrote:
Thanks, but I can't tell you what a miserable experience it was.
There are a massive number of Anon posts that are 'nothings' or 'WRONG'.

After an hour, the picture i.d.'s were all I came up with that were relevant, and they aren't newsy really.  Not what we're looking for.

So, I have to search thru my past posts and find the link to the spreadsheet and HOPE they're keeping it up to date. 
Such a life...

Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts 82cf63bfbcf82af35439c9a115d22bba69e580dd763d38c1cfef4fdc36f23870
dove, if just one person who is not woke, who does not understand the world they live in, JUST ONE, happens on this website and reads your work, does their own checking and becomes aware, YOU DID YOUR JOB !!!!

look, I don't post much about this because I knew about this long ago, not so much the actual participants, but the NWO globalists, the financial empire that stole our nation and enslaved the world that was developed in 1913, and on and on....I only read to see what transpired during the day and to hope that more light is shown on the cocksu,errr ,roaches....this is partly what got me " shadow-banned from the church we attended for 30 years.....I tried to make them understand that.....I smile every time another fact is exposed that vindicates what i tried to show the class....so far i am batting a thousand
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts   Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 12:49 pm

Michael371 wrote:
I tried to make them understand that.....I smile every time another fact is exposed that vindicates what i tried to show the class....so far i am batting a thousand

You, and me too! And probably a whole lot more of us on this forum. This place is my church since I don't have a brick & mortar one. It's nice to be able to say "the queen is a lizard" and nobody even bats an eye here. NICE!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts   Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 1:06 pm

Wait...Whaaa???   LIZARD YOU SAY?  heeheehee.

I fully believe we wouldn't be able to get any kind of handle on the specifics of what's going on for real without Q.

I can tell you that the DOJ at the state level is getting arrests and convictions everyday.  Just not the BIG SMELLY CARP yet.  Carp crap....fish feces...pike poop..shark sh*t...

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts   Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 1:10 pm

What really got me on the shit list was when i walked in and told that that 9/11 was a terrorist attack that was orchestrated inside the borders of this nation and designed and carried out by Israeli agents...Am I anti semitic ? of course not, because those of us on here are most likely descendents of Joseph....they had never been told that the northern kingdom were not, nor had they ever been considered a "jew"....they could never understand that the usa was not the "good guy wearing the white hat"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts   Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Bakers 01-23 Past Posts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: