Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack Empty
PostSubject: British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack   British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Yeah Brittan, great going there mates. All those years of "appeasement" and "tolerance" to the radical jihadi muslims who have been more than up front and vocal about killing you is really paying off, huh? Hey, hows that workin' out for y'all? I see amerika going down the very same road.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/world/man-beheaded-in-london-street-attack-595220.html

Quote :
A man was killed and two others were taken to hospital with gunshot wounds today following a “serious incident” understood to involve a serving British soldier.

Several witnesses described seeing a “beheading” while another described seeing a man wearing a Help for Heroes T-shirt being attacked with a machete-style knife and dumped in a south east London street.

Woolwich and Greenwich MP Nick Raynsford said it was his understanding that one person, a serving soldier, was dead and his two alleged killers were taken to hospital.

London Ambulance Service confirmed a man was found dead at the scene, while two other men were taken to hospital, one of them in a serious condition.

One witness, identified as James, said he and his partner saw two black men attack a young man aged around 20 in a Help for Heroes T-shirt with kitchen knives like he was ``a piece of meat''.

“They were hacking at this poor guy, literally,” he told LBC radio.

“They were hacking at him, chopping him, cutting him.”

Fighting back tears, he added: “These two guys were crazed.

“They were just animals. They dragged him from the pavement and dumped his body in the middle of the road and left his body there.”

He said that after the “horrendous” attack, the two men, in their 20s, just stood around, waving knives and a gun, even asking people nearby to take pictures of them “as if they wanted to be on TV or something”.

[MORE AT LINK]

The video below is not part of the above report. I doubt that it will be available from LiveLeak for very long. It is apparently (or may be) of one of the attackers going on record and recorded by a bystander. The man is total bonkers.

Last edited by researcher on Wed May 22, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarify)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack   British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:14 pm

At least they had the stones to call it an act of terror. That idiot that shot up ft. Hood is still categorized as workplace violence, even tho he was shouting allahu akbar while firing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack   British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:49 pm

yeah and the families of Ft. Hood struggle with cost while he collected pay of 278,000 while in jail.... can someone tell me what justice is?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack   British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:06 am

In tonight's Hagmann show Steve Quayle has some things to say about that soldier beheading and then he goes right into the Fort Hood shooter from there. It's in the first few minutes of hour two. Steve really lets the fur fly so if you haven't heard it yet go and download tonight's show.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack   British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:42 am

The Fort Hood shooting happened in 2009. That was 4 years ago. And Hassan still has not gone to trial.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack   British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:57 am

Kitiara wrote:
The Fort Hood shooting happened in 2009. That was 4 years ago. And Hassan still has not gone to trial.

And has drawn $273,000 and climbing in pay while sitting in the clink. Will he be allowed to donate that to the "charity" of his choice, or "candidate" of choice?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack   British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:39 pm

A positive read relative the nasty subject:

"In the aftermath of the brutal murder of a soldier, the remarkable courage of three women stands out.
They selflessly confronted the two killers and went to the aid of the victim, praying for him and preventing further carnage.
The first heroine, described as a religious woman in her 50s, bravely approaches the attackers as they roam the streets covered in blood and demands they let her sit next to the dead man.
As she comforts him in the middle of the road, a second woman stands over her and appears to talk to one of the killers in an apparent attempt to placate him.
Meanwhile, a third lady, a Cub Scout leader, remonstrates with the other alleged murderer who rants at her: 'We want to start a war in London tonight'.
Standing firm, mother-of-two Ingrid Loyau-Kennett replies: 'Right now it is only you versus many people. You are going to lose'"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329458/The-Angels-Woolwich-Three-womens-outstanding-courage-confront-killers-pray-slaughtered-soldier.html#ixzz2U8eVM5fy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack   British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:47 pm

spring2 wrote:
yeah and the families of Ft. Hood struggle with cost while he collected pay of 278,000 while in jail.... can someone tell me what justice is?

The irony of your statement vs. mine is you used a correct, current number of 278K that I missed. The 273K figure I used was from an older article I have that is now a paycheck or two behind in its calculations, further illustrating what a cluster this is... Had they ruled he committed an act of terror or treason would he have continued to draw his normal pay???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack   British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

British Soldier "beheaded" in Broad Daylight London Street Attack
Page 1 of 1