Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Related Posts 01-26

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related Posts   01-26 Empty
PostSubject: Q Related Posts 01-26   Q Related Posts   01-26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 6:19 pm

More Q tonite so moved 1st post to a designated thread. 

Q related below.

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related Posts 01-26   Q Related Posts   01-26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 7:25 pm

I'm going to put this here because Q mentioned SAP.
[Cripes.  I was so icked out I forgot the link ]
Read their 'mission sheet' too...Really???

https://www.sap.com/index.html#

So somebody chased it down, there's a website.  it's about communications development I think.
But the poster mentioned pizza, and that flashed when the site loaded.
So, I paused my ad blocker, and what can I say.

Pause it at the 40 second mark and then come back.

And now that I'm all bummed out, I'll add here there was some talk a few days ago that MAYBE
Seth Rich was still alive.  I haven't chased it down, but it seems Q posted SR along with '187':
police code for murder some time ago [b4 most of us knew what 187 meant.]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related Posts 01-26   Q Related Posts   01-26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 7:39 pm

Let's finish the job on Holder-

This article for May 2016  https://nypost.com/2016/05/21/the-scandal-in-washington-no-one-is-talking-about/

A federal judge has forced the release of more than 20,000 pages of emails and memos previously locked up under President Obama’s phony executive-privilege claim. A preliminary review shows top Obama officials deliberately obstructing congressional probes into the border gun-running operation.
~~~~~
And June 2017.  This is good.  Maybe the story won't fade away.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/07/fast-and-furious-report-slams-holder-doj-for-deception-in-gun-running-scandal.html

Members of a congressional committee at a public hearing Wednesday blasted former President Barack Obama and his attorney general for allegedly covering up an investigation into the death of a Border Patrol agent killed as a result of a botched government gun-running project known as Operation Fast and Furious.
The House Oversight Committee also Wednesday released a scathing, nearly 300-page report that found Holder’s Justice Department tried to hide the facts from the loved ones of slain Border Patrol Brian Terry – seeing his family as more of a “nuisance” than one deserving straight answers – and slamming Obama's assertion of executive privilege to deny Congress access to records pertaining to Fast and Furious.

Congressional Report:  link to oversight.house.gov (secure)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Related Posts 01-26   Q Related Posts   01-26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 7:55 pm

SAP = 'soon as possible' maybe? Like ASAP = 'as soon as possible'. Just a thought. I don't know what got your undies in a bunch at 40sec on that video. I don't see nuttin' to get upset about. Wanna splain please. BTW, I'm having a Costco take it & bake it yourself pepperoni pizza tonight with extra EXTRA mozz cheese I added. Wanna come over for a bite? SAP Screenshot at 40 sec. mark below.

Q Related Posts   01-26 Sap_4010

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related Posts 01-26   Q Related Posts   01-26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 7:59 pm

MADELINE McCANN ?  "MADDIE-MADDY'

ALSO, DID YOU READ THEIR BUSINESS MODEL DESCRIPTION IN THE VIDEO?  JUST DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A PIZZA JOINT TO ME.

SORRY, DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS IN CAPS.

NOT SURE HOW SAP AND THE PIZZA AD GO TOGETHER UNLESS MOD IS USING SAP TECHNOLOGY TO REACH CUSTOMERS.

GRANTED I WAS READING OF PEDO RING [INTERNET BASED] BUSTS EARLIER, BUT THAT'S WHERE MY HEAD WENT.

LOOK AT SAP AGAIN AND SEE IF IT LOOKS LIKE SUCH A 'RING' MIGHT USE THEIR TECHNOLOGY FOR COVERT CHILD TRAFFICKING.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q Related Posts 01-26   Q Related Posts   01-26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 8:52 pm

i just went to the site and a sign popped up that says, "The website "accounts.sap.com" requires a client certificate." They want me to verify my identity and i had a choice of 2 certificates to pick from. i just shut my browser down and ran away. Your instincts may be fully functional Dove. It sure creeped me out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Related Posts 01-26   Q Related Posts   01-26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Related Posts 01-26
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: