Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start Empty
PostSubject: Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start   Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 1:06 pm

All join in to shed a tear for the losing Democrat party.

NOT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkVtMCu9TI

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start   Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 5:00 pm

RESEARCHER, HOW APPROPRIATE!

the far away look in your eyes..

too bad BITING YOUR LIP isn't in there.
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start   Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 5:04 pm

researcher wrote:
All join in to shed a tear for the losing Democrat party.

NOT!
And I hope that leads to this, for them...

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start   Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 5:21 pm

GAWD how I love the old country music and singers. Not this new hip hop type crap that took CW over in the mid 90's but the old twangy steel guitars, the bar room's, the break ups and the make ups afterwards. I grew up on that kind of CW music. Love it still today. Probably have around 50+ country tape reels. Tammy Wynette, Lynn Anderson, Merl Haggard, Roger Miller . . .  this list goes on. That's not counting vinyl records either, just the reel to reel tapes I'm sittin' here looking at.

Thanks Josephus. I really love Willie Nelson. Stardust album is my favorite Willie record. If y'all have never heard it, you need to. Really. It's "mellow" Willie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo_4ub5R0XA

Willie Nelson: Stardust (Vinyl Edition) - 1978 (Full Album).
Catalogue Number: Columbia 35305.

Side A:
Stardust (Hoagy Carmichael, Mitchell Parish)
Georgia on My Mind (Hoagy Carmichael, Stuart Gorrell)
Blue Skies (Irving Berlin)
All of Me (Seymour Simons, Gerald Marks)
Unchained Melody (Alex North, Hy Zaret).

Side B:
September Song (Kurt Weill, Maxwell Anderson)
On the Sunny Side of the Street (Jimmy McHugh, Dorothy Fields)
Moonlight in Vermont (Karl Suessdorf, John Blackburn)
Don't Get Around Much Anymore (Duke Ellington, Bob Russell)
Someone to Watch Over Me (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin).

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start   Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 6:34 pm

good grief, the deep state is on the run and ya'll talking about beer-drinking music !!!! get your heads back into the game, we have a nation to save !!!! we can't just depend on dove to do it by herself
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start   Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 6:55 pm

"Mellow" Willie? Is that after he, ummm...partakes? Because we all know about his "habit".
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start   Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 7:04 pm

michael371 wrote:
 the deep state is on the run 
On the run like a fox!

Sorry Mike, couldn't help it!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

PostSubject: Re: Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start   Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start   Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 7:21 pm

Hehehehe . . .  I'm used to hearing Sweet do that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBdFA6sI6-8

Michael371 wrote:
good grief, the deep state is on the run and ya'll talking about beer-drinking music !!!! get your heads back into the game, we have a nation to save !!!! we can't just depend on dove to do it by herself

Hey, we're celebrating. Grab a cold one and join us.

Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start Alcohol-clipart-cheer-beer-8

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start   Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 7:26 pm

Ahhhhhh, don't for get this one. Sweet - Little Willy. Who am I thinking about here? Slick _____

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFS2HuY5j50

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start   Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message To The Deep State - MEMO Release Was Just The Start
Page 1 of 1