Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? Empty
PostSubject: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 5:12 pm

Actually -665.75 but rounded up . . .

Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? Dow_cl10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 5:40 pm

SPRING'S 

https://www.silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/mannarino-says-this-is-it-gold-silver-telling-us-the-mega-stock-market-bubble-is-bursting/
Mannarino Says ‘THIS IS IT!’: Gold & Silver Are Telling Us The MEGA Stock Market Bubble Is Bursting

http://investmentwatchblog.com/danger-ahead-for-u-s-govt-unable-to-service-debt-as-interest-rates-surge/
DANGER AHEAD FOR U.S. GOVT: Unable To Service Debt As Interest Rates Surge
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 6:25 pm

Darned close, but no cigar.  If it was God it wouldn't have come up short...unless that was the message.
So 665.75 + my 2 cents.   Nope.  Still short.

As far as Spring's link?  Mark Taylor said God said the dollar will be strong. [of course timing is always a question]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 6:40 pm

my 2 cents.   Nope.  Still short.

Little warning maybe . . . an attention getter . . . pay attention notice? Can you go there at least? lol!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 6:59 pm

Dove wrote:
Darned close, but no cigar.  If it was God it wouldn't have come up short...unless that was the message.
So 665.75 + my 2 cents.   Nope.  Still short.

As far as Spring's link?  Mark Taylor said God said the dollar will be strong. [of course timing is always a question]

I'm going to quote myself.  That sounds bad. lol.  I hope it doesn't mess with the space/time continuum. 

That was my post [in the yellow].  Here is my explanation of my post...hahahaha.  a-hem.

If it was God who caused the market drop [because, I mean, come on...that's not random. ] Then, it is my contention it would have been $666.00 on the money.   UN LESS...He did sneak us a message in there, like satan aimed for his 'signature' 666 on the day, BUT God arranged that satan came up short.

I ain't arguing that's a strange interpretation, but....it IS strange.  So, 'strange' is appropriate at such times.  See?  Lol.

~~~~~~~
Researcher HILARIOUSLY wrote: Little warning maybe . . . an attention getter . . . pay attention notice? Can you go there at least? Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? Lol

Last edited by Dove on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 7:03 pm

LOVE you Dove! love
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 7:06 pm

Me too!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 7:18 pm

Dove wrote:
That was my post [in the yellow].  Here is my explanation of my post...hahahaha.  a-hem.

Sometimes the lights are on here but nobody is home. Sleep   lol!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 7:26 pm

Don't we have a great time?   Our little band of Faithful Followers. Very Happy
group hug

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 7:31 pm

rest up this weekend...apparently, there is more to come from two more investigations....one is the judicial oversight committee looking into the state department and the dossier....nobody knew about these......sheryll atkinson hints at BIG stuff coming down the pike
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 7:40 pm

michael371 wrote:
rest up this weekend...apparently, there is more to come from two more investigations....one is the judicial oversight committee looking into the state department and the dossier....nobody knew about these......sheryll atkinson hints at BIG stuff coming down the pike

GOOD!  Even if our heads are spinning, they're spinning WORSER!

No rest for the wicked..Pour it on!

B‏ @B75434425 24m24 minutes ago

Looking forward to seeing Mueller continue his investigation into Russian collusion...between the Clinton campaign/DNC etc. Especially after the Democrats and media spent all week defending him.

B‏ @B75434425 1m1 minute ago

Remember, the investigation led by Robert Mueller is called the investigation into "Russian Interference in the 2016 United States elections and Related Manners", not the "Trump Investigation".

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 8:09 pm

Dove wrote:
Don't we have a great time?   Our little band of Faithful Followers. Very Happy
group hug

If it wasn't for all you guys and gals I'd go insane . . . completely postal even. Y'all are my church and extended family and I love every one of you mightily. This place is the only place that I can have a decent conversation. Everyone here in crazy-fornia just melts down and explodes in anger. Had one completely loose it this last Sunday. I said Trump and he went BOOM!

MK-Ultra or fluoride or both I guess. Known him for 40 years. It almost cost him a friendship. Yeah, was THAT bad!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 8:39 pm

You're the best, Researcher!  To read every post and interpret and keep all us rowdies in line?
Big Job!  And you do it Awesomely!  Thank you! love

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 10:16 pm

Great friends here !   I  appreciate each of you (and love ya too) .  Can't wait to see what comes "down the pike" .  Go get 'em !
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 4:03 pm

Things that make you go hmmmmmm???

I was curious about that time when the stock market went down -777 points in one day. Well, make of this what you might. I don't have an answer. It is believed by many that 777 denotes perfection. This minus triple sevens seems kinda like an anti-perfection message, or a warning though. That certainly turned out to be so a few days later when "O" was elected, huh?

Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? Dow_on_092908.03

Then a few days later on November 4, 2008 Obama was elected. A few weeks later another -500 point drop in the Dow. Coincidence, final warning, or something else? Just trying to fit puzzle pieces together here peeps. I'm not dogmatic about any of this though. I believe that God has His hands on all the levers though.

Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? Los_angeles_times_obama_cover_nov-5-2008

I'm still digesting Friday's -666 drop. Again, not dogmatic but I'm very watchful. It was really -665.75 and as Dove pointed out "almost there - but not quite there, almost like a message was being sent". (paraphrased) Hitting the nation in the purse strings sure gets ones attention.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 4:17 pm

i have decided to stop trying to think this out ,rationally....im'a just a spectator because it has too many variables for the endgame, at this point in time....in other words," s**t be over ma' head now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?   Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dow Closed at -666 Today - Make of it What You Will - Any Comments on This?
Page 1 of 1