Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove newsy 02-04

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:23 am

Dove newsy 02-04 DVLgUmfVwAEpkW-

She was the only candidate for the job personally interviewed by POTUS.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/20/politics/donald-trump-jessie-liu-dc-us-attorney/index.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:51 am

"B" is putting out general info which usually is a tip-off as to where to look, what to follow in the near future.

B‏ @B75434425

"DIA is a national-level intelligence organization that does not belong to a single military element or the traditional chain of command, instead answering to the Secretary of Defense (Gen. Mattis) directly through the USDI."

[*]
Dove newsy 02-04 NEzgXC6a_biggerB‏ @B75434425 11h11 hours ago

We don't have to get rid of them before using military intelligence and courts.

Does your cherry blossom photo mean something?

[*]
Dove newsy 02-04 NEzgXC6a_bigger B‏ @B75434425 11h11 hours ago

Yes, but the meaning is for a future time.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:52 am

ANOTHER "1 OF 22"   I NEED TO DETERMINE IF THIS IS REAL.  IF SO, IT NAMES SETH RICH'S MURDERER.

Dove newsy 02-04 DVKxFpqVoAEVOEq

Last edited by Dove on Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:06 am

ANOTHER "1 OF 22"

Yeah, I think that pretty much nails the "Q" comment. Sooooo, one down, twenty one to go!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:28 am

The other place it's shown up is in a couple references to the House Intelligence  Committee, and once specifically regarding the meeting where votes were taken on releasing the memo.
Those votes were along party lines.  And one Representative was apparently DOA as he was recorded as 'no response' to every motion put forth.  LOL.

All these guys who think they can duck what's coming?  Joke's on them. 
Word is there are 9 memos total.  4 more to be released. 

And hopefully the IG report is a separate indictment(s).   The more the merrier.

Last edited by Dove on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:51 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Intelligence_Agency

The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) is an external intelligence service of the United States federal government specializing in defense and military intelligence.
A component of the Department of Defense (DoD) and the United States Intelligence Community (IC), DIA informs national civilian and defense policymakers about the military intentions and capabilities of foreign governments and non-state actors. It also provides intelligence assistance, integration and coordination across uniformed military service intelligence components, which remain structurally separate from DIA.[4] The agency's role encompasses the collection and analysis of military-related foreign political, economic, industrial, geographic, and medical and health intelligence.[5] DIA produces approximately one-fourth of all intelligence content that goes into the President's Daily Brief.[6]

DIA is a national-level intelligence organization that does not belong to a single military element or the traditional chain of command, instead answering to the Secretary of Defense directly through the USDI.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:01 am

I was afraid Mueller's scope was mostly limited to Trump, but this morning B tweeted:
'any matters' and 'any other matters'.  And then underlined the pertinent phrases in the Mueller authorization.
SO!  Looks like we're still good to go!  LOL.

Dove newsy 02-04 DVM_m6xVMAAoIdA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:10 am

Dove newsy 02-04 DVNCGrlU0AAl3Ph

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:17 am

Page 1 of AOL News yesterday quoted Nunes as saying:

Nunes also disclosed that although he had been heavily involved in compiling the memo, he had not seen the FISA application mentioned in the memo due to an agreement with the Justice Department.

They purposely left out the next thing he said:

"The agreement we made with the Department of Justice was to create a reading room and allow one member and two investigators to review the documents," Nunes said. "I thought the best person on our committee will be the chairman of the Oversight Committee, [Rep. Trey] Gowdy. They would come back with their notes and brief the rest of the committee members."

And said further on in the interview:

"This was phase one. That resulted with a memo designed to go public. There’s not plans of additional classified information that would come forward through the same 11G process. The investigation is ongoing, I’m not sure anything would necessitate that," Nunes said, referring to a clause under House Rule 10. "We will use our standard process for any additional information that needs to be made public. We were forced to use the 11G process because DOJ and FBI wouldn’t investigate themselves.”

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:50 am

@Dove - love that dog picture!

Hooooo-boy, it’s looking like the ‘you-know-what’ is gonna hit the fan really fast. These three articles below are all new today and follow the “1 of 22” theme. So much info here that I just posted the headlines with the links. Rocking good reading along with a video in the first one. I have to thank Steve Quayle for getting these on his web page this morning.

SARA CARTER: Deep State is “Terrified” of the Second Anti-Trump Dossier that’s Coming Out

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/sara-carter-deep-state-terrified-second-anti-trump-dossier-thats-coming-video/

Obama Appointed FISA Court Judges Involved in Numerous Questionable and Controversial Actions

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/obama-appointed-fisa-court-judges-involved-numerous-questionable-controversial-actions/

EVERY BOGUS 2016 FISA REQUEST to Spy on Trump was Signed by Obama’s AG Loretta Lynch

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/all-the-bogus-fisa-requests-were-signed-by-obamas-ag-loretta-lynch-and-first-request-to-spy-on-trump-was-denied-by-the-court/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 1:09 pm

"EVERY BOGUS 2016 FISA REQUEST to Spy on Trump was Signed by Obama’s AG Loretta Lynch"

Awesome!  Cuts down on paperwork, which speeds up the process.  Heeee!

Dove newsy 02-04 1280px-Smiling_dog

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 1:33 pm

Hehehe, more dog pictures. FANTASTIC. Dogs know humans better than humans know humans. We could let our dogs tell the whole story.

Speaking of . . . I'm looking forward to hearing the deep state players squeak their last squeak!

Dove newsy 02-04 Squeak10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 2:07 pm

True that.  I got double duty out of that last pic.  lol.

Would someone test this link and see if it takes you to Carter Page's interview with the Intelligence Committee? 
https://intelligence.house.gov/carter_page_hpsci_hearing_transcript_nov_2_2017.pdf

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Dove wrote:
Would someone test this link and see if it takes you to Carter Page's interview with the Intelligence Committee?

It didn't but the link below does.

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/carter_page_hpsci_hearing_transcript_nov_2_2017.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 2:28 pm

Oh thanks.  I knew you'd come through. Smile

It's only 243 pages.  Yikes.  I'm on page 12.  Woo-hoo!  No way are we going to read it all I'd guess,
but so far Page is making an 'open [written?] statement, putting all blame on Obama, Clintons and Comey, and denying all charges against him [and indirectly against Trump].

It took till p.8 of google to find this link, and any link that wasn't MSM b.s.  But if we can find something not so long from alt. news that would be great.  And I'll keep reading. sigh....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 3:43 pm

I checked the last 100 pages.  It was a pounding of Carter Page by Schiffty and Swalwell.
By Page's testimony, they never had anything legitimate on him, but they made his life
miserable, including but not limited to leaking his name and the accusations against him
to the press.
If you aren't familiar with Swalwell, do not listen to him if there's any chance of your having high blood pressure EVER in your life.  He takes Despicable to a whole new level.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/03/wsj-reports-four-separate-fisa-court-judges-approved-renewals-to-carter-page-surveillance/
4 different FISA judges issued and continued surveillance against Page.

http://offendedamerica.com/identity-carter-page-fisa-judge-revealed/
Judge Rudolph Contreras was one issuing judge.

Judge Contreras also oversaw the case in which Michael Flynn pled guilty to lying to the FBI. On December 7th Judge Contreras recused himself from the Michael Flynn Case.
On Thursday the Mueller team successfully sought a rescheduling of the Flynn sentencing. “The parties shall file a joint status report by no later than May 1, 2018...

Interesting articles at the 2nd link-Offended America.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dove newsy 02-04 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove newsy 02-04   Dove newsy 02-04 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dove newsy 02-04
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: