Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did You Hear That !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

Did You Hear That ! Empty
PostSubject: Did You Hear That !   Did You Hear That ! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:47 pm

I didn't watch the Super Bowl game but did have to go in the tv "room" as it was ending, when I heard the coach and one of the players giving God  and Jesus Christ the praise also heard one thanking their parents. So they were  the underdogs... well, we see how that turned out  and  Who the Boss is. Smile
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Did You Hear That !   Did You Hear That ! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:55 pm

I need to add that I just read ( no visual thankfully) about the disgusting half time show.. reads like it was occult.. anyone see it?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Did You Hear That !   Did You Hear That ! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 5:38 am

Hold everything.  I forgot about the hologram of Prince.  Mr. Purple Rain.
DUR!
So I guess when a dead guy is 'resurrected' for a performance, that's occult.  lol.

I looked at it.  Compared to other years it was a 'nothing burger' in the occult department, I thought.
If it was bad, Vigilant Citizen will have caught it and will expose it.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Did You Hear That !   Did You Hear That ! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 8:30 am

Thanks Dove.  Oh , Mr Purple himself.  I may have to take a look but I don't want to cringe too much  so may not.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Did You Hear That !   Did You Hear That ! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 9:14 am

bordercollie wrote:
Thanks Dove.  Oh , Mr Purple himself.  I may have to take a look but I don't want to cringe too much  so may not.

I spoke B.C.  Before coffee!  LOL.  I'm thinking now I didn't see the whole thing start to finish, so it may have been even worse.  We'll find out...cuz that's what we do.  LOL.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Did You Hear That !   Did You Hear That ! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 3:20 pm

The only thing I watched was the ad from Australia they put on.....over here....they put it on...and on....and on.....they must have been real pleased with themselves for making it so good as everybody now wants to know when the new movie comes out...the ad was "Crocodile Dundee" with a heap of actors in it, but it was just an ad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did You Hear That !   Did You Hear That ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did You Hear That !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: