Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did Anyone Notice That The USA Conducted Military Strikes in Syria Yesterday?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Did Anyone Notice That The USA Conducted Military Strikes in Syria Yesterday? Empty
PostSubject: Did Anyone Notice That The USA Conducted Military Strikes in Syria Yesterday?   Did Anyone Notice That The USA Conducted Military Strikes in Syria Yesterday? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 3:02 pm

I saw this news yesterday (7 Feb. 2018) and figured somebody would post something about it. I guess we all got distracted by all the “Q” stuff and the political skullduggery stuff so I’m gonna post about it. I only have what I see on the news so take away what you will from that tainted source of (dis)information. I have yet to see anyone from independent media reporting this yet but some may have that I didn't see. There are only so many balls we can juggle at once and we only have 48 hours in a day. (if only!) Three random links below to start you off.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/07/syria-military-strikes-329658

Quote :
In a major clash the U.S.-led military coalition in Syria has killed more than 100 troops allied with the regime of Bashar Assad — after some 500 soldiers backed by tanks launched what appeared to be a "coordinated attack" on a headquarters of rebel fighters being trained by American advisers, military officials revealed late Wednesday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-syria/u-s-led-coalition-pro-assad-forces-clash-in-east-syria-idUSKBN1FR3BB

Quote :
WASHINGTON/BEIRUT (Reuters) - A U.S.-led coalition and its local allies in Syria struck pro-government forces with air and artillery fire overnight to repel “an unprovoked attack” near the Euphrates, the coalition said on Thursday. he incident underscores the potential for further conflict in Syria’s oil-rich east, where the U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) alliance of Kurdish and Arab militias holds swathes of land after its offensive against Islamic State.

https://www.rt.com/news/418180-us-strike-syria-aggression/

Quote :
A strike by the US-led coalition on Syrian pro-government forces is an unprecedented act of aggression, Russian Senator Franz Klintsevich said.
“The actions of the US coalition do not comply with legal norms. Beyond all doubt, it is aggression,” Klintsevich, the first deputy chairman of the Federation Council’s Committee for Defense and Security, told Interfax on Thursday.
“The Americans have never acted so openly before in Syria – this is unprecedented.”

[MORE AT LINKS]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Did Anyone Notice That The USA Conducted Military Strikes in Syria Yesterday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Notice That The USA Conducted Military Strikes in Syria Yesterday?   Did Anyone Notice That The USA Conducted Military Strikes in Syria Yesterday? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 3:08 pm

Steven Ben-Nun picked up the news. His report is below.

US Strike In Syria Kills 100 Syria Military and Russian Contractors

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Feb 8, 2018
US responds to the Syrian military trying to liberate its land from US Backed Free Syrian Army according to initial reports there were no casualties on the Free Syrian Army side however the US responded with airstrikes on Syrian Military positions killing an estimated 100 soldiers that included Russian Military contractors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Ty65VU880nE

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Notice That The USA Conducted Military Strikes in Syria Yesterday?   Did Anyone Notice That The USA Conducted Military Strikes in Syria Yesterday? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 3:09 pm

A couple days prior to this it was reported Assad used gas again against???
[I know...U call that info??? Shame on me.  blaming this on the dog too. ]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Notice That The USA Conducted Military Strikes in Syria Yesterday?   Did Anyone Notice That The USA Conducted Military Strikes in Syria Yesterday? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 3:24 pm

blaming this on the dog too

Bad dog! Bad bad BAD DOG!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uSTOHa4Im4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Notice That The USA Conducted Military Strikes in Syria Yesterday?   Did Anyone Notice That The USA Conducted Military Strikes in Syria Yesterday? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Anyone Notice That The USA Conducted Military Strikes in Syria Yesterday?
Page 1 of 1