Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Related 02-14

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 02-14 Empty
PostSubject: Q Related 02-14   Q Related 02-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:47 am

Information (crumbs) that needs more:

RED OCTOBER:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-04/red-october-washington-2017

There's a 2 hour video at link, all about understanding Russia.  Exclamation
___
MERLIN: MAGIC:

Q Related 02-14 DV7lAueUMAAQHoO

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 02-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 02-14   Q Related 02-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 11:29 am

SECRET SOCIETIES   (Q WORD DROP + STRZOK-PAGE EMAILS):

https://truepundit.com/video-house-homeland-security-chairman-rep-johnson-confirms-true-pundit-intel-exposing-fbi-secret-society/?utm_source=engageim

+ video at link

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 02-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 02-14   Q Related 02-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 11:52 am

THE SECRET MEETING: THAT CAME TO LIGHT THANKS TO SUSAN RICE'S EMAIL TO HERSELF.

https://truepundit.com/comey-held-secret-obama-white-house-meeting-inauguration/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 02-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 02-14   Q Related 02-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 1:50 pm

FEB 12TH Q
Think United

Basically, and hopefully due to context, everyone took that to mean United Airlines.

http://www.kcra.com/article/united-flight-from-sfo-to-honolulu-loses-engine-parts-while-mid-air-in-terrifying-ordeal/17763358?utm_campaign=KCRA&utm_content=5a8417e304d30127e86d4e03&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=trueAnthem:%20New%20Content

AN FRANCISCO (SF GATE) —
A United Airlines plane traveling from San Francisco to Honolulu made an emergency landing after losing parts of an engine while mid-air Tuesday afternoon, United officials said.
Passengers recorded the harrowing in-flight experience aboard United flight 1175 with photos and videos depicting the airplane's starboard-side engine exposed, high above the Pacific Ocean. The Boeing 777-200's cowling, a metal covering that protects the engine, flew off during the flight, United said in a statement.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 02-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 02-14   Q Related 02-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:29 pm

After Q, taxes are a piece of cake. 

Remember, It could be worse.  And it was MUCH WORSER.  Wink 

Q Related 02-14 7or5f9R_MGsUfTn2vbZdg5JWulCTH88YL2Q0s1NrMbU

NOW FOR THE SERIOUS STUFF:

Q Related 02-14 2VVdyRYCyp5D0gTx5jgVjcKzlxKZR8tOmLHkPkH3-zU

OR IT'S TRAINING FLIGHTS:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-reg-low-flying-planes-20180214-story.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 02-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 02-14   Q Related 02-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Here's an extensive list of what the government of/by/for the people have accomplished thus far:

http://www.magapill.com/

Back to top Go down

Q Related 02-14 Empty
PostSubject: RECOGNISE OUR SIMILARITIES OF THE Bolshevik uprising!!!    Q Related 02-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Dove wrote:
Information (crumbs) that needs more:

RED OCTOBER:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-04/red-october-washington-2017

There's a 2 hour video at link, all about understanding Russia.  :!:
___
MERLIN: MAGIC:

Q Related 02-14 DV7lAueUMAAQHoO

THIS VIDEO IS ABOUT HOW THEY "MARXISTS + KGB" HAVE MESSED UP OUR KIDS IN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGE AND LOWER EDUCATION BY INFILTRATING AND EDUCATING UNCHECKED, TO BE AGAINST THE AMERICAN CULTURE, WE ARE AT THE END OF THE ROAD.... IT WILL BE THE CIVIL WAR AGAINST THE WHITE GOV OR AS THEY REFER TO AT THE FAR RIGHT!!!

WHAT CAUSES THE CRISIS IS COMING, YOU READERS SHOULD PREPARE YOUR MIND AND YOUR FAMILY AND MAYBE THE VIDEO SHOULD BE SAVED / DOWNLOADED AND SHOWN TO THOSE THAT ARE ABLE TO RECOGNISE THE SIMILARITIES OF THE Bolshevik uprising! 

@page { margin: 0.79in } p { margin-bottom: 0in }
The main targets are religious faith, education, media and culture,"IT" resembles the revolutionary Bolshevik uprising. 
@page { margin: 0.79in } p { margin-bottom: 0in }
Back to top Go down

Q Related 02-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 02-14   Q Related 02-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:10 pm

THERE IS HOPE AND A FIGHT HAS BEEN INITIATED FROM OUR SIDE, WILL WE ACCOMPLISH ENOUGH?, WHEN WILL THE LORD COME??
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 02-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 02-14   Q Related 02-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:15 pm

spring2 wrote:
THERE IS HOPE AND A FIGHT HAS BEEN INITIATED FROM OUR SIDE, WILL WE ACCOMPLISH ENOUGH?, WHEN WILL THE LORD COME??
It gives a whole new meaning to Q's "the narrative has shifted"

I get the feeling we're going to be here for awhile.  That we are to take everything we've learned over these years and with that knowledge we fight fight fight.

We have new Q incoming-will get to posting.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 02-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 02-14   Q Related 02-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 10:30 pm

Listening to Jerome Corsi.  He says Q is very credible, that if he (Corsi) was not retired, Q's reports would be the 1st thing he'd look at every morning.
Corsi thinks Q is military intelligence, that it would be wrong to release his identify even if it was or could be known, that his activities are no doubt sanctioned by POTUS.
Corsi thinks as I do, that this is amazing that we are given this look behind the scenes.

At 27:00 they look at Obama's ring which he has worn since college.  It was made in Indonesia, and has the Muslim prayer declaration on it.  ( the shadah (sp) )

That there are 6 fingers on O's left hand in that portrait.

Garden-slave garden Q posts, then the picture of O.  Nephelim created man to work the slave gardens, to mine gold. Look again for faces in the flowers in O's pictures. Some think they see some.
Q's post showing flowers in NK and elsewhere came out b4 we the portrait hit the internet.

Q said, learn their symbology.  Their symbols will be their downfall.

You might want to go to 53:00 minutes and hear about the cult founded by (sounds like) Sabood, or
Sabuud (?)  He had a following in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
He was UK Ultra from the 1950's.  Fuddy, the woman in Hawaii who protected the birth certificate was a member.

The guy who did the portraits is a sick-o. 

AT about 58:00 Q made his posts for today (FEb. 14)  and they talk some about that.  But I need to quit and hear it tomorrow.

It's here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRAsU2MBPSg

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Related 02-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 02-14   Q Related 02-14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 1:26 am

Dove wrote:
The guy who did the portraits is a sick-o.

You said a mouth full!!!! All News Pipeline did a whole expose on this sick-o today. Lots of photos of some of the sick-o's art works, if one could call them that. I went through and entire trip in my head today about how I'd like to tell this whack-o off. The fantasy was nice but I didn't feel any better once I came back down off my rant to nobody but myself.

That portrait of Obama is a total abomination. The so-called "artist" is a total reprobate, to borrow one of Michael731's favorite observations. Hell, I though I'd was bad but this freak makes me look like the virgin Mary.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Obama_Portraits_Hidden_Images.php

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Related 02-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 02-14   Q Related 02-14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 1:49 am

Listening to Jerome Corsi. At about 12 minutes he confirmed what I researched and posted screen shots about the IVANOV name yesterday. I'm happy he said what he did that and I hope that Kev Baker will also pick up on it too. It IS very confusing and I see how people could make mistakes. IVANOV seems to me to be a common Russian name. Kind of like Smith is a common English name.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q Related 02-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 02-14   Q Related 02-14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Related 02-14
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: