Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Two Q Reading Assignments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Two Q Reading Assignments Empty
PostSubject: The Two Q Reading Assignments   The Two Q Reading Assignments I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 10:47 pm

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/464949.html#465844

These document reviews are from an Anon, not me.

https:// www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32403785.pdf
This one is short, but shows a letter from a Mr. Stansfield Turner, Admiral U.S. NAVY to Congressman Walter E. Fauntroy.
Turner is responding to an original letter from Fauntroy in which Fauntroy is concerned that members of the media, journalists, are interferring with this JFK assassination investigation. He goes on to assure him that a free press is extremely important to the nation and he says that "there are no U.S. journalists employed by CIA"
He does say that it is a VIOLATION OF POLICY to contact the editors of journalists who were associated with the agency in the past. So the BOSSES DO NOT KNOW WHO IS CIA.
Next enclosed is a statement that the CIA will no longer employ journalists or clergymen and will "as soon as feasible" bring into "conformity" relationships with existing journalists or clergymen. The CIA will not stop journalists or clergymen from helping or bringing information on their own, however.
SO basically from this document, it's left that the CIA had relationships with individuals in the clergy and in the media but they updated policy so that they would not anymore in 1977.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Two Q Reading Assignments   The Two Q Reading Assignments I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 10:51 pm

https:// www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/hearings/ciasuseofjournal00unit.pdf

Now this document from 1996 is a transcript of a hearing of the Select Committee of Intelligence of the US Senate on HOW THE CIA USE JOURNALISTS, PEACE CORPS AND CLERGYMAN in their intelligence operations. Essentially the PEACE CORPS = CIA.

First we can now surmise that the policy established in 1977 was either a) complete bs or b) was changed sometime between 1977 - 1996, I'm sure we all know which it is though.

Important Quote from the then director of the CIA John M. Deutch:
"Further, as the committee knows, I have found no circumstances while I am Director of Central Intelligence, that have caused me to do either. But, Mr.Chairman, as the Director of Central Intel-ligence, I must be in a position to assure the President and the members of the National Security Council and this country, that there will never come a time when the United States cannot ask a witting citizen, knowledgeable citizen, to assist in combating an extreme threat to the Nation. So I, like all of my predecessors for the last 19 years, have arrived at the conclusion that the Agency should not be prohibited from considering the use of American jour-nalists or clergy in exceptional circumstances."
Also mentions of the council on foreign relations in here. Also many of the people are UNCOMFORTABLE discussing these topics in public and that comes up numerous times.
Interesting quotes here from Ted Koppel, ABC "Nightline" Anchor:
"Having said that, there are circumstances under which the Agency has,under what it perceives to be the greater national interest, broken American laws in the past, and I have no doubt that it will continue under such circumstances to do so in the future."

To which the chairman of the committee responds among other things and says:
"Mr. Koppel. With all due respect, sir, we also have precedent for the intelligence agencies of the United States routinely violating laws and simply assuming that they won't be held to account. All too frequently, I am afraid, they are quite right.

So I'm sure by now you are getting the gist of it. This  garbage spouted by TOP figures in media and CIA and PEACE CORPS goes on for another 20 pages. Basically the idea is that CIA can break whatever they law they want under the guise of "intelligence collection" and matters of "national security" and that it's nearly impossible for the Senate Committee to find out about these things to even understand and process if those actions and laws were necessary to be broken. This is in 1996. NOW it's the INFORMATION AGE. And the breaking of the law can come into light when No Such Agency hears all and sees all.
————————————-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Two Q Reading Assignments   The Two Q Reading Assignments I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 7:12 pm

The CIA needs to be monitored by baby monitors with screens!
The upper management of all these have lied, will continue to lie and lie about all the lies they ever told!
Why on earth would anyone continue believing them after so may lies and interferring in world affairs... we all know why the meddling ... for the NWO.

Pray that they all be found out and fired for their crimes and that we be able to elect more Christian Leaders to help Trump!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Two Q Reading Assignments   The Two Q Reading Assignments I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 7:29 pm

Amen, Spring.  Here's a Corsi video.  I didn't need to hear the 1st hour.  Often we are ahead of alot of people who do research because of the work we've already done. 
But at the one hour mark he gets into interesting aspects including phase 2 which Q has announced.

And this is a very informative article on the NSA and loss of cyber security:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html

Corsi does know alot.  Thank Goodness!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NXN37v8DZw

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Two Q Reading Assignments   The Two Q Reading Assignments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Two Q Reading Assignments
Page 1 of 1