Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations Empty
PostSubject: List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations   List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 6:38 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_executive_actions_by_Donald_Trump

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations   List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 7:10 am

Immigration Laws   (orig. posted 03-02. Moved here)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1183a

2 good things.
We can read this one.
And didn't Q give us this number?  1183?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations   List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 5:15 pm

Hi i missed you. jem/Lovisa

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations   List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 6:16 pm

"Hi i missed you. jem/Lovisa"

We've missed jem/Lovisa too, but can you explain please Exclamation Exclamation   Very Happy

EDIT!!  NEVER MIND-NO NEED TO ANSWER. Hahaha!  I should have known earlier.  It crossed my mind, but I thought there was some writing style difference there.
Or the back story seemed to differ.  dur.  But the proficiency in certain subject matters is the same. lol.  Silly me!  Hi jem2!

Last edited by Dove on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations   List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 7:36 pm

Thanks for that I Like Ike!!
Will watch video tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations   List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 9:18 pm

Ok jem!  So way to come back with a MOAB!  That video is the cat's meow! lol.  EVERYBODY has to hear it.  We really CAN sleep at night.  I guess I'll do the breaking it down part...after I link it in a couple other posts so it gets seen.  It's everything we've been hoping for!  Wow, wow, wow.

Uhh, you aren't Q in disguise, are you?  happy dance

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations   List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 12:21 am

Ha ha Dove. That was a good one. i thought everyone knew. Wink It feels good to integrate.

Am i Q in disguise? Hardly Laughing . i read your posts on court martials and didn't have a clue what it was about so when i ran across this video it seemed like a good idea to share in case anyone else was wondering too.

Spring, i just happened to have an old "i like ike" pin laying around and was very happy to put it to good use. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations   List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of Executive Orders, Memoranda and Determinations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: