Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED 03-05 Booms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  03-05  Booms Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED 03-05 Booms   Q RELATED  03-05  Booms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 2:06 pm

working on the boom's:

4 booms on one post

We got this, if U remember~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y&feature=youtu.be

Words to song:
I fly like paper, get high like planes
If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
If you come around here, I make 'em all day
I get one done in a second if you wait
I fly like paper, get high like planes
If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
If you come around here, I make 'em all day
I get one done in a second if you wait
Sometimes I think sittin' on trains
Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame
Bona fide hustler making my name
Sometimes I think sittin' on trains
Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame
Bona fide hustler making my name

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bongs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison for the system
Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bongs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison for the system
No one on the corner has swagger like us
Hit me on my burner prepaid wireless
We pack and deliver like UPS trucks
Already going to hell, just pumping that gas
No one on the corner has swagger like us
Hit me on my burner prepaid wireless
We pack and deliver like UPS trucks
Already going to hell, just pumping that gas

Third world democracy
Yeah, I've got more records than the K.G.B
So, uh, no funny business
Are you ready all?
Some some some I some I murder
Some I some I let go
Some some some I some I murder
Some I some I let go

Chorus]
All I wanna do is (gunshot, gunshot, gunshot, gunshot)
And a (click, ka-ching)
And take your money
And a (click, ka-ching)
And take your money
And a (click, ka-ching)
And take your money
And a (click, ka-ching)
And take your money

And on yt was an interview she did with a guy named Q !

THE SONG WAS POSTED BY ASANGE ON TWITTER ON DEC. 31.
I'm going thru our posts to see what happened that week, but in
the meantime, from the current Q posts we have 4 separate 'booms'
and the summary post (which has been removed from 'thestoryofq' compilation,
but is still up at github.

Q RELATED  03-05  Booms 00409f1066e1742d2439ce333076203cc4cbfe4ba79199fb9706333e2263cb55
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/00409f1066e1742d2439ce333076203cc4cbfe4ba79199fb9706333e2263cb55.jpg

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 03-05 Booms   Q RELATED  03-05  Booms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 3:18 pm

OR THIS:  THIS IS IT I THINK!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nflTu_8wyPs

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 03-05 Booms   Q RELATED  03-05  Booms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:15 pm

That's likely it. I didn't really get anywhere with the boom thing. Haven't run across anything that makes any more sense than this gals video.

(~~~ drifting ~  drifting ~ and dreaming of the day we see Hitlery dressed in an orange jumpsuit ~~~)

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 03-05 Booms   Q RELATED  03-05  Booms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:18 pm

Last edited by jem2 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 03-05 Booms   Q RELATED  03-05  Booms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 5:25 pm

Last edited by jem2 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 03-05 Booms   Q RELATED  03-05  Booms I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 10:54 am

researcher, 
great find on that book!

Now the best friend Spy are the devices in your life... cameras, microphones, alexa and so much more..

I was thinking that they no longer need peeps to spy but to promote the devices because they enable a spy in every room everywhere + on the streets etc. 

But why?
Do they want to get all the ones they can't quite control.. or anti government peeps?
It seems more Deep than what we see.
Is it us that believe in Yeshua and that we are different in mind.. remember Yeshua tells the disciples to "tell the scribes to write it this way so that "They will not understand""!

So one would have to assume that they look much like us but do not think or reason the same?

How much more deep is all this stuff???  and that other biblical one "did I not say that you are not of this earth"?

Were Adam and Eve placed here to protect them / hide so that we could multiply? How about When, before the Wars in the Heavens or after?? 
Maybe someone can ask Q about the Hall Of Records? Maybe 4 of them, some stories about scientific types visiting one in Egypt saying star maps and stuff would take many years to understand.

Main point, some not like us? and are they trying to exterminate for purposes of colonizing for themselves.. look back a month there was a story about contact from dying world ... did they send some of theirs out to look and landed here??????????
That report making us feel they might be like us and have some sympathy to those with no home to return to??

HOW DEEP IS THIS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 03-05 Booms   Q RELATED  03-05  Booms I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 11:06 am

LOOK ALSO AT COMMENTS BELOW VIDEOS,,, GOOD FOR OTHER CONCEPTS / IDEAS LIKE:
*The bridge is also a nickname for a bridge that divided East and West Germany during the cold war.
The bridge was used for prisoner exchanges such as captured spys

(some of us here know some of this but think families of presidents, that 12yr old linked them all, THIS is about Family following footsteps to accomplish this!!!!)
*BHO aka Barry Sartoro, US Court document in 08, states all I need to know, his child,HS, College records all sealed, SS# does not come back to him, no marriage license on file for Michelle Robinson or birth record of Michelle Robinson. Only a Michael Robinson on Record ,no birth records of children. He wasn't born in Hawaii but brought there after birth from his real parents in Indonesia in which he has citizenship, great ties to Poppybush with BHO real father in the opium production. He was brought to Hawaii after birth bc Anne duhnum tried to get him papers after at least 1 month after birth, plus the midwife that was killed in plane crash that knew who he was. I believe that he's the 2nd son of the Indonesian Royal family, the ring he wears with emblem not wedding band. plus times magazine cover saying The Second Son, he has had plastic surgery on lip and nose compared to teen pics. We run records everyday but my friend has found two editions of Dreams of my father. One version totally discarded uncle FMD. The name BHO given in Canada, US Barry Sartoro, but he has a few more that we know of. He has great ties to the German Royals family Percy, Pierce , Busch changed to Bush. I told you this bf he visited all his life monthly his real parents. You have to have noble blood to hold office, he's related to Bush and the king in Indonesia stole the crown by either killing his brother or having him killed. Look at pics of Indonesia royal family, I always thought that he was uncle FMD kid. Google Image Result
https://quoteslifebook.com/library/1802449/anndunhammodeldissimilaritiesjpg-facial-analysis-dissimilarities-between-ann-dunham-and-the-model.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WATER!!!!!! DRUGS FLUSHED FUTURE CONSUMED   Q RELATED  03-05  Booms I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 11:46 am

• RECYCLED WATER FROM SEWERS APPROVED FOR CALIFORNIA TAPS Once a mecca for healthiness, CA continues downward spiral;SQ-‘SPERMAGEDDON/ AS ALL THE ESTROGENS AND OTHER EXCRETED DRUGS CANT BE FILTERED OUT 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 03-05 Booms   Q RELATED  03-05  Booms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED 03-05 Booms
Page 1 of 1