Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 air disasters today 3-11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

2 air disasters today 3-11 Empty
PostSubject: 2 air disasters today 3-11   2 air disasters today 3-11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 8:29 pm

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/03/11/two-dead-after-helicopter-crashes-in-new-york-citys-east-river/23382889/?icid=aol-desktop-notification
Two dead after helicopter crashes in New York City's East River

A helicopter crashed in New York City's East River on Sunday, killing at least two people, and emergency divers were in the water around the partially submerged aircraft, according to officials.
there was "at least one survivor, at least two fatalities. Divers are still in the water."

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/03/11/turkish-socialite-and-friends-killed-in-plane-crash-in-iran/23382820/

Turkish socialite and friends killed in plane crash in Iran

ISTANBUL/DUBAI, March 11 (Reuters) - A wealthy Turkish socialite and her friends were among the 11 people killed on Sunday when a private plane bringing them home from a Dubai bachelorette party crashed into an Iranian mountainside.

eight passengers and three crew, an official for Turkey's transport ministry said. Those on board included Basaran's daughter Mina and seven of her friends, all flying back from a party ahead of her planned wedding next month.

Basaran, a former deputy chairman of Trabzonspor football club, owns businesses that span yachts to energy. One of his companies is the top shareholder in Bahrain Middle East Bank BSC , a small investment bank. His construction projects include a series of luxury apartment blocks on Istanbul's Asian side called "Mina Towers," named after his daughter.
_____
SOUNDS LIKE CLEAR ESCALATION BY ISRAEL TO ME.

Yesterday an Israeli fighter was shot down flying a mission in retaliation for a Iranian drone launched 'over the Golan Heights" from Syria.  The pilots parachuted to safety within Israeli borders. Syria said the drone was tracking ISIS within it's own borders.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

2 air disasters today 3-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 air disasters today 3-11   2 air disasters today 3-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:26 pm

one in Napal 46 dead skidded off runway.
No list of names yet, watch for it and post?
Back to top Go down

2 air disasters today 3-11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: