Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump Was In San Diego Yesterday - Yer Gonna Love What He Was Here For - Video Inside

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Trump Was In San Diego Yesterday - Yer Gonna Love What He Was Here For - Video Inside Empty
PostSubject: Trump Was In San Diego Yesterday - Yer Gonna Love What He Was Here For - Video Inside   Trump Was In San Diego Yesterday - Yer Gonna Love What He Was Here For - Video Inside I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:47 pm

DAYUM, sure do wish I could have been there. Well, I am here in San Diego but I wasn't there. Wink 26 minutes starting with a Southern border wall prototype inspection, then on to Marine Corps Air Station Miramar and a talk to a packed hanger to OUR Marines. Hey, listen up, he calls for a SPACE FORCE! Yeah, like The Air Force, Navy, Army, etc. I read that as this, "all that black op breakaway civilization deep state money that we the people have had STOLEN from us without benefiting anyone but the super elite up to now stops and is exposed" - that's what ==> "I" <== think he's saying there. Dave Hodges thinks the same way that I do on that subject - see link below. Think hard on that one folks! He goes on to talk about Iran.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/trump-is-bringing-control-of-the-secret-space-program-under-the-control-of-the-elected-government/

Excerpt From Dave Hodges wrote:
President Trump is going to bring the secret space program (millitarized) out of the shadows of secrecy. He also plans to eliminate its black budget funding and make the program a line item with Presidential and congressional oversight. I was told this was coming, I just did not believe it.

Now, watch the video below and see Trump at his very best.

Q ANON: New Latest News - Trump Inspects Wall, Speech to Marines! Q = 17th Letter!

https://youtu.be/aMU1r-XXIe0

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Trump Was In San Diego Yesterday - Yer Gonna Love What He Was Here For - Video Inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Was In San Diego Yesterday - Yer Gonna Love What He Was Here For - Video Inside   Trump Was In San Diego Yesterday - Yer Gonna Love What He Was Here For - Video Inside I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:55 pm

Oh, gotta add this. I think Trump flew over my house yesterday about noon-ish. The was an entire fleet of those V22 Osprey vertical takeoff planes all in helo mode that I tracked to Miramar Air Base. The noise was deafening and the whole house literally shook. I was around these things when I was in the service and they are awesome tech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGjzbVb76U

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Trump Was In San Diego Yesterday - Yer Gonna Love What He Was Here For - Video Inside
Page 1 of 1