Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location Empty
PostSubject: 5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location   5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:36 pm

5.7 Near Susanville just east of Lasen Volcanic Park, yes VOLCANO!

http://earthquake-report.com/2013/05/24/earthquakes-in-the-world-on-may-24-2013-m4-5-or-more/

Site has map..
Back to top Go down
windsofchange

windsofchange

PostSubject: Re: 5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location   5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:03 am

Hey Spring... glad you are alright.
Reports first said 5.9, but U know they always gotta down grade them.
I just finished 11 pages over at GLP ( they have fast news!) w/ folks reporting in from all over central and north Cali....seems it was felt in a fairly large area too.
Lots of scalar and/ night time lines and c.clouds here tonight in the 4,000 ft.So.Cal.High Desert.Thought of you and your area so thought I'd ck. in and there you were.
Stay safe..I know you do~ H. cheers
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location   5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:43 am

Just today in the past 24 hours. I remember a time when anything 6.0 and above was pretty big news. BTW I'm posting this at 01:40am PST 24 May.

M 8.3, Sea of Okhotsk "- 2 hours ago" Friday, May 24, 2013 05:44:49 UTC Friday, May 24, 2013 15:44:49 at epicenter Depth : 608.91 km (378.36 mi)
M 5.7, 11km WNW of Greenville, California "- 4 hours ago"
M 6.3, 84km NW of Nuku`alofa, Tonga "- 11 hours ago"
M 7.4, 282km SW of Vaini, Tonga "- 15 hours ago"
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location   5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:00 am

I'm glad you're safe Spring.

That 8.2 in the Sea of Okhotsk a couple hours ago should make some news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: CALIFORNIA TWIN EQ'S 5.7 -INSIDERS IN THE SAN JOSE ARE MOVING THEIR FAMILY NOW   5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:20 am

Q Alerts

CALIFORNIA TWIN EQ'S 5.7 -INSIDERS IN THE SAN JOSE ARE MOVING THEIR FAMILY NOW

Something HUGE is going down....Just had Two 5.7 earthquakes just north of
Sacramento near Lassen Volcanic National Park. Don't normally post this
kind of thing just giving you a heads up..All I can say is someone was
given the word that California is about to get a big one. Moving their
family out right now. They are in San Jose. Not someone who would joke
around unless they knew something..I really don't want to freak anyone out
but this is legit info..I'm sorry, just knew when this guy said something
that he was worried. He was given the word to move VIPs then told to get
out of Cali. Like NOW! Key dignitaries from SanFran consulates have been
flown out. Suspected plate fractures off Oregon, Cali coast. A double
header. That's all I know..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location   5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:04 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/earthquakes/2013/05/huge-earthquake-right-now-in-sacramento-california-huge-2460218.html

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Just-how-devastating-will-earthquakes-be-in-4532382.php
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location   5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:04 pm

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=386

CALIFORNIA TWIN EQ'S 5.7 RUMOR? INSIDERS IN THE SAN JOSE ARE MOVING THEIR FAMILY NOW

Something HUGE is going down....Just had Two 5.7 earthquakes just north of
Sacramento near Lassen Volcanic National Park. Don't normally post this
kind of thing just giving you a heads up..All I can say is someone was
given the word that California is about to get a big one. Moving their
family out right now. They are in San Jose. Not someone who would joke
around unless they knew something..I really don't want to freak anyone out
but this is legit info..I'm sorry, just knew when this guy said something
that he was worried. He was given the word to move VIPs then told to get
out of Cali. Like NOW! Key dignitaries from SanFran consulates have been
flown out. Suspected plate fractures off Oregon, Cali coast. A double
header. That's all I know.. NOTE;ANY OTHER CONFIRMS WOULD BE APPRECIATED--SOME HAVE SAID THIS INFO CANT BE PROVEN--WITH ALL THE EQ ACTIVITY SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY GOING ON AND THE POWERS THAT BE SURE WONT GIVE A HEADS UP NOW WILL THEY-TAKE IT TO THE LORD IN PRAYER

May 24, 2013
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location   5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:06 pm

Lason Volcano NOW ACTIVE – BE ON WATCH ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location   5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Could this be connected?
I have seen articles elsewhere where bridges have come down because of subtle land movements.

http://vineoflife.net/2013/05/24/cars-people-sent-tumbling-into-skagit-river-as-i-5-bridge-collapses-includes-video-footage/

5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location Bridgecollapse

Cars, people sent tumbling into Skagit River as I-5 bridge collapses – Includes Video Footage

By Lyn Leahz on May 24, 2013 • ( 3 )
bridgecollapse
By KOMO Staff & news services Published: May 23, 2013 at 7:39 PM PDT Last Updated: May 23, 2013 at 10:12 PM PDT

MOUNT VERNON, Wash. — The Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River collapsed Thursday evening, dropping three vehicles into the water and injuring at least three people.

Both the northbound and southbound portions of the bridge collapsed into the river sometime before 7 p.m., according to Washington State Patrol trooper Mark Francis.

Xavier Grospe, 62, who lives near the river, said he could see three cars with what appeared to be one person per vehicle. The vehicles were sitting still in the water, partially submerged and partly above the waterline, and the apparent drivers were sitting either on top of the vehicles or on the edge of open windows.

Rescue crews in at least three boats were able to pull all three people from the semi-submerged vehicles, which are tangled in the wreckage of the bridge.

All three were taken to a local hospital and the extent of their injuries is not known. Nobody was killed in the collapse.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location   5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Quote :
Washington Department of Transportation bridge inspectors are now trying to determine what caused the collapse. They’re investigating reports that an oversized truck hit a portion of the bridge just prior to the collapse.

Seems the truck and driver have been identified. Snippets from link are below and yes it really does say "loan" in place of load. Bad typo.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-washington-bridge-collapse-20130524,0,7787369.story

Quote :
The truck driver, William Scott, 41, made it across the bridge and pulled his vehicle to the side of the road.

Truckers must obtain a permit from the state Department of Transportation to carry an oversize load. The driver also receives a proposed route from the state, Rudeen said.

An official with Canada-based Mullen Trucking, which employed the truck driver, said state transportation officials had given clearance to take the oversize loan across the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location   5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5.7 EQ Just N. of My Location
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: