Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Caravan thru Mexico

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

On the Caravan thru Mexico Empty
PostSubject: On the Caravan thru Mexico   On the Caravan thru Mexico I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:36 am

I hope U heard the 2nd half hr of Corsi's vid.  It explains some of what we're seeing or not seeing with Sessions, fbi, doj, etc.
and he had an awesome fact re: WWG1WGA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCrPrAz65xk

From Q research board following overnight Q posts:

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/mexican-immigration-authorities-say-they-plan-on-disbanding-caravan-of-illegal-aliens-by-wednesday-after-trump-hammers-mexico-on-twitter/

On the Caravan thru Mexico Fd4ba3e060186b0e078b291392971837a52179504eb327b14c86869c4d148605

Flores tweeted: Mexican immigration authorities said they plan on disbanding the Central American caravan by Wednesday in Oaxaca. The most vulnerable will get humanitarian visas.
Part two: Everyone else in the caravan, which has traveled through Mexico for days from Chiapas, will have to petition the Mexican government for permission to stay in the country or will have to leave.
Mexican Immigration Authorities Say They Plan on Disbanding Caravan of Illegal Aliens by Wednesday After Trump Hammers Mexico on Twitter
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila April 2, 2018 76 Comments
219Share 27Tweet Email
President Trump unleashed a tweetstorm Sunday morning which continued into Monday, warning Mexico about the ‘caravan’ army of over 1,200 illegal aliens from Central America marching their way through Mexico to the U.S. border where they will either seek asylum or illegally cross the border.
Monday evening, embedded Buzzfeed reporter, Adolfo Flores reported the Mexican immigration authorities said they are planning on disbanding the caravan of illegal aliens by Wednesday in Oaxaca.

Flores tweeted: Mexican immigration authorities said they plan on disbanding the Central American caravan by Wednesday in Oaxaca. The most vulnerable will get humanitarian visas.
Part two: Everyone else in the caravan, which has traveled through Mexico for days from Chiapas, will have to petition the Mexican government for permission to stay in the country or will have to leave.
Part three: JO Rodríguez, a federal delegate with INM, told me this was not in response to Trump speaking out against the caravan. “Mexico is acting without pressure to find a solution to this problem.”

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

On the Caravan thru Mexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Caravan thru Mexico   On the Caravan thru Mexico I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 7:11 am

On the Caravan thru Mexico 6465e6cf237fc4bb1f6300d1b7a1d3db7074535205e7a4be09abf7ec8285d465

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

On the Caravan thru Mexico
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: