Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Art Bell died yesterday 4-13-18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Art Bell died yesterday  4-13-18 Empty
PostSubject: Art Bell died yesterday 4-13-18   Art Bell died yesterday  4-13-18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 9:59 am

He was 72.

Las Vegas RJ‏Verified account @reviewjournal

BREAKING: Longtime radio host Art Bell has died at his Pahrump home, the Nye County Sheriff’s Office said http://bit.ly/2H0oJi0

Art Bell died yesterday  4-13-18 DauCtiyVQAE9xbJ
10:19 PM - 13 Apr 2018

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Art Bell died yesterday 4-13-18   Art Bell died yesterday  4-13-18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 11:14 am

I never heard Art Bell.  Sounds like he was great entertainment.  I did just run into a William Cooper
video making his case that Bell was a high ranking Freemason, and keen supporter of the NWO.

But as Cooper was talking,  it was as if he was painting a picture of what's going on with the FBI,
DOJ, and the courts.  It seems so clearly so.

It's here if you're interested:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5r9jCsUMrU&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Art Bell died yesterday 4-13-18   Art Bell died yesterday  4-13-18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 11:38 am

Cooper says it's not just the Freemasons, but all the different 'secret societies, and fraternal orders. (Like, say, skull&bones.)
He says 33rd degree is meritorious.  The Scottish Rite does in fact end at 32nd degree.
The 33rd degree is by invitation, not confined to Freemason members, and can be awarded to anyone who advances the NWO: furthers the completion of THE GREAT WORK, which is
the elimination of all nation states
the elimination of all existing religions except theirs.
the shackling of the mob (you and me)
and creation of one world government

No wonder Comey was broadcasting to the guys who had been under him to keep quiet.  It wasn't any fbi code he was reminding them to honor.
Their pact (33rd+ degree) covers lying, criminal activity and even treason.  Of course treason.  It has to be if your goal is to bring down the nation state: the USA.

At the end he talks about Los Vegas.

I'm thinking like SES.  goooogle It looks real obvious when said out loud.

Well, if this knowledge is the lens by which we observe current events, it should at least remove any confusion caused by all this bad and evil behavior.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Bell died yesterday 4-13-18   Art Bell died yesterday  4-13-18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art Bell died yesterday 4-13-18
Page 1 of 1