Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plane Problems-other snippets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Plane Problems-other snippets Empty
PostSubject: Plane Problems-other snippets   Plane Problems-other snippets I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:26 pm

Southwest plane makes emergency landing in Philadelphia with engine, window damage  Flight SW1380

http://6abc.com/live/23387/

video and links to story at:

link to www.zerohedge.com (secure)

the women who was partially sucked out of the Southwest Airlines Boeing 737 has died, according to the NTSB Chairman Robert Sumwalt, sending the stock of LUV sliding:

MAY BE RELEVANT TO LATEST Q DROP

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Plane Problems-other snippets   Plane Problems-other snippets I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:28 pm

Hmmmm, wonder what she did that she had to die for?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Plane Problems-other snippets   Plane Problems-other snippets I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm

Latest Q also indirectly mentions Dershowitz who was reported to now be on Q team.
Ref Q # 1174
However, last night when asked to comment on an unrelated issue, he immediately attacked Hannity
for not revealing his connection to Michael Cohen.  

Possibly relevant.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Plane Problems-other snippets   Plane Problems-other snippets I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:33 pm

Yaddy wrote:
Hmmmm, wonder what she did that she had to die for?

I know, but I'm thinking it had to be random.  Very hard to control such an accident, I think.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Plane Problems-other snippets   Plane Problems-other snippets I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:40 pm

I went to  www.thegatewaypundit.com earlier and was met with a cloudfare screen that informed me it was screening the website for appropriate content.

1st time at gatewaypundit,  and 1st time by cloudfare, in my experience.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Plane Problems-other snippets   Plane Problems-other snippets I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 6:04 pm

ISIS threatens another NYC subway bombing, dated 04-16-18:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5620103/ISIS-threaten-bomb-New-Yorks-subway-chilling-propaganda-poster.html

Possibly relevant to Q drop on BDT.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Plane Problems-other snippets   Plane Problems-other snippets I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 6:18 pm

Things that make you go faceypalm 

Judge in Michael Cohen’s case officiated George Soros’ wedding

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/17/kimba-wood-judge-michael-cohen-case-officiated-geo/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Plane Problems-other snippets   Plane Problems-other snippets I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 7:19 pm

Barbara Bush passed away today  4/17/18

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Plane Problems-other snippets   Plane Problems-other snippets I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 7:44 pm

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-fbi-special-agent-pleads-guilty-leaking-classified-national-defense-information

After reading what this guy did and the sentence that each offense carries, look out HRC.

-fini for tonite-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Plane Problems-other snippets   Plane Problems-other snippets I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 3:44 pm

Regarding that plane.  This is unconfirmed, but someone on Corsi-soapbox live stream said the
female passenger who died was sitting in seat # 17.  (Q=letter #17 we know)

This would have required some kind of planning.  Perhaps a small explosive device?  It sure is an odd coincidence.

111V-B  

has a correlation to Huber's home address, and to a naval aviation(?) group on the east coast.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plane Problems-other snippets   Plane Problems-other snippets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plane Problems-other snippets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: