Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + &&

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + &&   SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 8:32 am

1. Signs of a Massive Attack On the Grid Are Surfacing

2. Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine?

3. THE REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING

4. Criminal Referral Issued For Comey, Clinton, Lynch And McCabe; Rosenstein Recusal Demanded

5. "Failing To Prepare Is Preparing To Fail..."

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && Empty
PostSubject: Signs of a Massive Attack On the Grid Are Surfacing   SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 8:34 am

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/signs-massive-attack-grid-surfacing/

Signs of a Massive Attack On the Grid Are Surfacing
SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && No-korean-emp-1024x685

The Common Sense Show has come into possession of certain information, hich is indicating that an attack upon our grid is coming.
Massive terrorism is being organized and implemented south of the border and it is set to coincide with the outbreak of war. Before presenting what I have discovered, it is important to review some relevant facts revealed in the past two weeks on The Common Sense Show.
[size=42]Review of the Red Dawn Threat[/size]
We all know about what I dubbed “The Caravan to Madness” in which 1,500 Central American refugees were headed to obtain entry and ultimately citizenship within the United States. I also revealed that I was warned and told to write about a “Red Dawn” style entry into the United States coming out of paramilitary bases in El Salvador and Honduras. I was told by a high level source that this was a credibile and near-term threat. Russian and Chinese money are associated, in part, with the paramililtary groups in Centrla America. In an article last week, I detailed how Russia is militarily intertwined with all of Latin America. This is important to keep in mind as one reads this article.
The Common Sense Show further covered how President Trump had threatened to cancel NAFTA and DACA and then deploy troops to the border. Trump did not threaten to cancel NAFTA and DACA as well as employ troops on the border because of a mere 1,500 refugees.
I strongly made the point prior to false flag chemical attack in Syria that if we went to war in another region of the world, we were going to be attacked in Red Dawn invasion style. Readers may recall that I discovered that there would be two phases to the attack. The first phase would be widespread terrorism. The grid would be among the targets, if not the primary target. The second phase would be a direct military invasion after the bulk of our military were engaged elsewhere.
[size=42]The Grid Is the Target[/size]
I had a personal communication on Sunday with a source who works for Arizona Public Service. He asked me about my former articles on Grid EX and if I thought anything was going to come from predictions that the former Grid Ex drills would culminate in a massive false flag which would bring down a significant portion of the grid. I dismissed the question as not being practical. At least I did until the following developments have taken place in the past 24 hours.
From an email:
Quote :
Mr. Hodges,
Do you know of any threat to our grid system? I work for a security firm that provides security for APS (EDITOR’S NOTE: ARIZONA PUBLIC SERVICE) on remotely located power supply and transmission centers. I am concerned because we have added Middle Eastern employees and it has some of our veterans spooked. We are supposed to be unarmed in the commission of our duties. However, I know some who are now taking their guns with them on their assignments.  We have recently increased our presence by doubling many of our overnight patrols. I thought you might know something… I think something is going on. 
I am taking this communication very seriously because of the following past events.
[size=42]Former Congressman Franks Warning About the Grid[/size]
In August of 2008, I attended a town hall meeting sponsored by Congressman Trent Franks that was held at my local church. Franks played a 20 minute Department of Defense video which was based on the scenario of terrorists detonating two nuclear weapons high above the mid Continental United States. The resulting explosions produced and EMP burst which took down the electrical power grid. The video mentioned that the Naval War College also conducted a study in which it was determined that within two years following this event, 90% of all Americans would be dead. The Naval War College/DOD scenario reminds one of the former NBC television show, Revolution. Congressman Franks attempted to use this DOD creation as a justification to increase military spending. Ten years later, I view this presentation is a portend of things to come.
SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && Blackout2
[size][url][/url][/size]
When the Grid Ex drills took place under the Obama administration, I became concerned because Obama allowed the Chinese and the Russians in on the drill and we showed them, or their Central American proxies, in effect, how to take down our grid.
Ask yourself an important question, if the United States ever experienced and EMP or a cyber attack upon the grid, who would be in charge of rescue and forced relocation efforts? The answer is the very agency who has signed a bilateral agreement with Russia to train for emergencies back in 2011. It would be the very agency formerly worked with the Communist Chinese military in Hawaii on November 12 through the 14th, 2013. That agency would be FEMA who operates under the direction of DHS. These are the two agencies who were primarily responsible for implementing the Grid EX II drill which is utilizing Chinese and Russian troops. This was a grid down scenario. the bilateral agreement I am referring to was the first agreement of its type in which the Russian foreign mininstry signed an agreement with FEMA to allow the use of Russian troops on our soil in case of an emergency (eg grid down) .In short, Obama sold out our grid to the Russians and the Chinese.
The proof for this sell out to the Russians is found in published doucments. in 2011,  FEMA and Russia were engaged in extra-constitutional “agreements”(that means illegal agreements), which were inked in the spring of 2012 in Washington, D.C., at the fourth annual meeting of the illegally created “U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission Working Group on Emergency Situations.” This extra-governmental organization, formed under the Obama administration, is one of almost two dozen similar “working groups” bringing together top U.S. and Russian officials.
The agreement calls for the initial influx of 15,000 (russian (UN?) soldiers and does not address the specificity of the types of soldiers to be housed in the United States. Before you write to me and chastise the notion that the Russians are here to enforce martial law, please explain the intent behind this bilateral agreement. Explain to me why we need the Russians when we have the National Guard?

The following is where the theoretical threats meets the developing set of events.
From FreedomOutpost.com-citing a local press release-
Quote :
“It’s a growing concern for border patrol as Laredo has become the number 1 crossing point for Bangladeshi nationals, a country that has known ties to terrorism….In 2017 they apprehended close to 180 Bangladeshi nationals, and since October of last year, there have been over 160 individuals caught.”
With specific regard to this event listed above, this group is connected to the Sanchez Peredes cartel which coordinates Middle Eastern terror groups and Central American cartels. I find it highly likely that this is part of the Red Dawn terror movement. that has captuured much of my attention in the past few weeks.
WhenI back-tracked this information through a source, I was told that these kinds of incursions are rampant on the border.
Yesterday, California Governor and CALEXIT promoter, Jerry Brown, refused to put troops on the border in his state. Why?  Instead of looking at Texas for terrorists entering the country, it would like California is a more common destination.
[size=42]Conclusion[/size]
I freely admit that this report is a work in progress. However, the dots are connecting. We have the Obama-UN Kigali principles which allows the UN to send in troops on their own volition in order to quell domestic disturbance. We have the bilateral agreement between Russia and FEMA which brings in the first 15,000 Russian soldiers in times of emergency. We have the increased security of Arizona’s power grid security forces and we are getting multiple terrorist related incursions across our border even after Trump deployed the troops to the border.
I am left  wondering if the cyber attack upon Verison, last week, was Russia’s warning shot across the bow with more to follow?

For more stories like these, visit The Common Sense Show
Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: They Weren't Kidding When They Said They'd 'Own The Weather By 2025'! Is Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine?   SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 8:43 am

http://allnewspipeline.com/Own_Weather_By_2025_Induced_Global_Famine.php

They Weren't Kidding When They Said They'd 'Own The Weather By 2025'! Is Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THE REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING   SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 2:45 pm

http://www.survivaldan101.com/mortal-dangers-fail-prepare/
THE REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING

• THE REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING-'By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail?'SUGGEST YOU ALL ORDER HOLLY DEYO'S BOOK FROM MY BOOKS LINK' DARE TO PREPARE'-ASAP THE BEST ALL INCLUSIVE BOOK ON PREPPING 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Criminal Referral Issued For Comey, Clinton, Lynch And McCabe; Rosenstein Recusal Demanded   SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 4:42 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-18/criminal-referral-issued-comey-clinton-lynch-and-mccabe-rosenstein-recusal-demanded
Criminal Referral Issued For Comey, Clinton, Lynch And McCabe; Rosenstein Recusal Demanded

SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Wed, 04/18/2018 - 13:50

Eleven GOP members of Congress led by Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) have written a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Attorney John Huber, and FBI Director Christopher Wray - asking them to investigate former FBI Director James Comey, Hillary Clinton and others - including FBI lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, for a laundry list of potential crimes surrounding the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && Pjimage-76-1-600x295_0
Recall that Sessions paired special prosecutor John Huber with DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz - falling short of a second Special Counsel, but empowering Horowitz to fully investigate allegations of FBI FISA abuse with subpoena power and other methods he was formerly unable to utilize.
SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && Sessions-horowitz-huber_0Photo: Conservative Treehouse
The GOP letter's primary focus appears to be James Comey, while the charges for all include obstruction, perjury, corruption, unauthorized removal of classified documents, contributions and donations by foreign nationals and other allegations.
The letter also demands that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein "be recused from any examination of FISA abuse," and recommends that "neither U.S. Attorney John Huber nor a special counsel (if appointed) should report to Rosenstein."  
The letter refers the following individuals for the following conduct: 
James Comey - obstruction, perjury, corruption, stealing public property or records, gathering transmitting or losing defense information, unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents, false statements. 
[/size]

• "Comey's decision not to seek charges against Clinton's misconduct suggests improper investigative conduct, potentially motivated by a political agenda."

• The letter calls Comey out for leaking his confidential memos to the press. "In light of the fact that four of the seven memos were classified, it would appear that former Director Comey leaked classified information when sharing these memos...

• Comey "circulated a draft statement" of the FBI's decision to exonerate Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified information - a conclusion reached before the agency had interviewed key witnesses. "At that point, 17 interviews with potential witnesses had not taken place, including with Clinton and her chief of staff..." 

• The letter also seeks clarification on "material inconsistencies between the description of the FBI's relationship with Mr. Steele that you [then FBI Director Comey] did provide in your briefing and information contained in Justice Department documents made available to the Committee only after the briefing." 

[size]
Hillary Clinton - contributions and donations by foreign nationals
[/size]

• "A lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee paid Washington firm Fusion GPS to conduct research that led to the Steele dossier..." 

• "Accordingly, for disguising payments to Fusion GPS on mandatory disclosures to the Federal Election Commission, we refer Hillary Clinton to DOJ for potential violation(s) of 52 USC 30121 and 52  USC 30101"

[size]
Loretta Lynch - obstruction, corruption
[/size]

• "We raise concerns regarding her decision to threaten with reprisal the former FBI informant who tried to come forward in 2016 with insight into the Uranium One deal."

• Of note, this refers to longtime CIA and FBI undercover informant William D. Campbell, who came forward with evidence of bribery schemes involving Russian nuclear officials, an American trucking company, and efforts to route money to the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI). 

[size]
Andrew McCabe - false statements, perjury, obstruction
[/size]

• "During the internal Hillary Clinton investigation, Mr. McCabe "lacked candor -- including under oath -- on multiple occasions," the letter reads. "That is a fireable offense, and Mr. Sessions said that career, apolotical employees at the F.B.I. and Justice Department agreed that Mr. McCabe should be fired." 

• "The DOJ Office of the Inspector General recently released a February 2018 misconduct report... confirming four instances of McCabe's lack of candor, including three instances under oath, as well as the conclusion that McCabe's decision to confirm the existence of the Clinton Foundation Investigation through an anonymously sourced quite violated the FBI's and DOJ's media policy and constituted misconduct." 

[size]
Peter Strzok and Lisa Page - obstruction, corruption, 
[/size]

• "We raise concerns regarding their interference in the Hillary Clinton investigation regarding her use of a personal email server." 

• Referring to a Wall Street Journal article from January 22, 2018 - "The report provides the following alarming specifics, among others: "Mr. Strzok texts Ms. Page to tell her that, in fact, senior officials had decided to water down the reference to President Obama to 'another senior government official." By the time Mr. Comey gave his public statement on July 5, both references - to Mr. Obama and to "another senior government official" had disappeared." 

[size]
"Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI personnel connected to the compilation of documents on alleged links between Russia and then-presidential candidate Donald Trump known as the "Steele dossier." 
[/size]

• This section of the letter calls out Comey, McCabe, former acting AG Sally Yates, and former acting Deputy AG Dana Boente regarding the Steele dossier.

• "we raise concerns regarding the presentation of false and/or unverified information to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in connection with the former Trump aide Carter Page" 

• "Former and current DOJ and FBI leadership have confirmed to the Committee that unverified information from the Steele dossier comprised an essential part of the FISA applications related to Carter Page" 

• "Accordingly we refer to DOJ all DOJ and FBI personnel responsible for signing the Carter Page warrant application that contained unverified and/or false information"

[size]
The criminal referrals for the group allegedly responsible for FISA abuse include: obstruction, deprivation of rights under color of law, corruption.
Read the full letter below: 

[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: "Failing To Prepare Is Preparing To Fail..."   SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 5:01 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-18/failing-prepare-preparing-fail
"Failing To Prepare Is Preparing To Fail..."

SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Wed, 04/18/2018 - 17:25

Authored by Tad Rivelle via TCW.com,
A financial asset is nothing more nor less than a claim on future cash flows. So, when asset prices motor ahead of incomes or profits, it means fundamental valuations have deteriorated. Let the fundamentals erode long enough and far enough, and financial instability is ensured. How could it be otherwise? Asset prices are the sum total of stocks, bonds, and real-estate. When asset prices are high relative to GDP, chances are good that you’ll encounter some combination of stretched P/Es, outsized ratios of real estate prices to household incomes or rents, and bond yields that are too low or credit spreads too narrow.
Since asset prices and incomes must, over sufficiently long periods of time, follow an interlocked trajectory, an episode of asset price inflation will invariably sow the seeds of its own destruction. In this cycle, the de-coupling of asset prices and GDP has been extraordinary and is largely attributable to the central banks’ collective flood of cheap credit. Rather than allow asset prices to find their natural, market determined levels, the Fed, et. al. have harnessed extreme monetary “stimulus” in the service of a bull market in risk assets. Artificially low rates have driven present values to lofty levels fostering belief in the almighty central banker.

Wealth Economy Has Decoupled From Income Economy

SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && 041218-TradingSecrets-01
Source: Bloomberg, TCW
But trees don’t grow to the sky. The Fed is, at long last, tip-toeing its way to a rate normalization. And a world made by low discount rates can be unmade by higher discount rates. Meanwhile, capital that has piled into risk asset classes is growing increasingly wary that underlying fundamentals do not validate the bull market in “everything.” The misnomer all along has been that while prosperity naturally lifts asset prices, elevated asset prices alone do not create prosperity.
That said, the Fed is out of reasons/excuses to further delay raising rates: fiscal policy has dramatically upshifted, the labor market is “beyond” full employment, growth is on steadier grounds, and deflation remains a no show.
What are the probable next chapters to be written? We can see two:
[/size][list="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.25em 0px 0.75em; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 40px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: 1.3; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; list-style-position: outside;"]
[*]The Fed lifts short rates and long maturity rates rise in tandem. In this event, discount rates rise out the curve leading to a correction in asset prices. Rising 10-year Treasury rates would set up a “collision” between riskless yields on the one hand and equity dividend yields and commercial real-estate cap rates on the other. History augurs against “immaculate” rate increases.

[*]The Fed lifts short rates but long rates stay “anchored,” causing the yield curve to flatten. In that event, term premia evaporate as long rates and short rates converge. This is a distinctly bad outcome for virtually all financial intermediaries as the very basis of banking, insurance, mortgage REITs, etc. lies in using short-term funding to finance long-term lending. As term premia skinny, so do net interest margins (NIMs). At some point, rationally managed enterprises understand that shrunken NIMs requires some form of de-risking, often in the form of a balance sheet de-leveraging. The result? Credit becomes both less available and more expensive.

[/list]
[size]

U.S. Treasury Yield Curve

SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && 041218-TradingSecrets-02_0
Source: Bloomberg

2s-10s Treasury Spread

SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && 041218-TradingSecrets-03
Source: Bloomberg
Barring some unforeseen zig back to a “Goldilocks” market, monetary policy has entered its late stage. Those years of cheap money that sent enterprise multiples skyward have left a credit binge in its wake.
Excesses in leverage are increasingly visible in wide swathes of the economy, perhaps no more so than in the corporate sector:

Corporate Debt as % of GDP*

SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && 041218-TradingSecrets-04
Source: Federal Reserve, TCW.
* Debt securities and loans of nonfinancial corporate businesses as a percentage of U.S. nominal GDP, quarterly.

IG Credit Quality Has Steadily Deteriorated

SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && 041218-TradingSecrets-05
Source: Barclays, TCW
A further confirmation of a late stage credit cycle is the enthusiastic embrace of financial engineering. Good investors do not believe in alchemy and when deal sponsors resort to “off-color” tactics to justify their deals, it is an acknowledgement that traditional metrics do not support the transaction.
The tactics of financial engineering are many but we’d draw your attention to two of the more prominent, i.e. covenant lite high yield debt issuance and EBITDA “add-backs.” Simply put, covenant lite issuance enables the equity sponsor to dilute (or eviscerate) the contractual rights of the debt holder. Optionality that belonged to the bond holder is signed away to management meaning that the assets of the business may never be available to protect the interests of the bondholder, even if the company became financially distressed. In the case of EBITDA “add-backs,” management justifies a debt issuance not by its “inadequate” GAAP earnings but rather by using a higher EBITDA equal to its GAAP earnings plus an “addback.” While there can be situations where a pro-forma number may be “better” than a GAAP number, the proliferation in the use of add-backs probably tells you all you need to know before you invest in today’s high yield market.

Underwriting Covenants: Uniformly Worse Than 2007

SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && 041218-TradingSecrets-06
Source: Moody’s As of September 30, 2017.

EBITDA Addbacks Are at Multi-Decade Highs

SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && 041218-TradingSecrets-07
Source: S&P Global Market Intelligence
When the investment cycle is young or mid-stage, “risk-on” strategies swim with the tide. Portfolios with higher “ex-ante” yields generate higher “ex-post” returns.
Late in the cycle, this relationship reverses and rather than yield being the condition precedent to gains, it becomes a leading indicator of principal impairments.
The time to prepare for adverse outcomes is always before the bear market. Those who do not heed the signs of danger will learn, first hand, why in investing, “Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

[/size]
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + &&   SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 6:37 pm

SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && OCRqK47
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + &&   SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + && I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 4-18-2018 = GRID JEPARODY & Full-Scale Weather Warfare Inducing Global Famine? & REALITY AND MORTAL DANGERS, OF NOT PREPPING & Criminal Referral Issued, HRC + &&
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: