Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops 21 April

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 21 April Empty
PostSubject: Q Drops 21 April   Q Drops 21 April I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 12:26 pm

Q Drops 21 April 121710
Q Drops 21 April 121810
Q Drops 21 April 121910
Q Drops 21 April 122010
Q Drops 21 April 122110
Q Drops 21 April 122210
Q Drops 21 April 122310
Q Drops 21 April 122410

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7524

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24440

https://clintonhealthaccess.org/

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/987724899614674944

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 21 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 21 April   Q Drops 21 April I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 12:40 pm

Q Drops 21 April 122510

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 21 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 21 April   Q Drops 21 April I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 12:54 pm

Q Drops 21 April 212610
Q Drops 21 April 212710
Q Drops 21 April 212810

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 21 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 21 April   Q Drops 21 April I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 2:36 pm

Q Drops 21 April 122910
Q Drops 21 April 123010
Q Drops 21 April 123111
Q Drops 21 April 123210

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 21 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 21 April   Q Drops 21 April I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 2:54 pm

Q Drops 21 April 123310
Q Drops 21 April 123410

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 21 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 21 April   Q Drops 21 April I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 2:56 pm

Here is that map in 1233 blown up large.

https://qanonposts.com/images/1d3813d3374ab1d560a67a599478556d5f7d29ece16f62ebade844f31e26cc8f.png
Q Drops 21 April 1d3813d3374ab1d560a67a599478556d5f7d29ece16f62ebade844f31e26cc8f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops 21 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 21 April   Q Drops 21 April I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 4:17 pm

Blowing it up didn't help...I'm still stuck in the BLUE.  I'm soo ashamed....booo hooo.

Insult to injury, we blue staters pay for it too ... every tax day.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 21 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 21 April   Q Drops 21 April I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Dove wrote:
Blowing it up didn't help...I'm still stuck in the BLUE.  I'm soo ashamed....booo hooo.

So am I however this is a 2016 election results map so it isn't current. Things can change - I hope - I hope - I hope! At least Sand Diego isn't nearly as lib/blue as LA and San Fran, but it's still bad enough.

Back to top Go down

Q Drops 21 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 21 April   Q Drops 21 April I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 8:09 pm

It seems to me that when you read a Q post it says one thing on the surface but there are often key words that catch my attention because they go along with my study (on birth records) that, when interpreted by a legal dictionary, gives a second underlying meaning. This leads me to believe that he wants to inform you of what he writes about (story in and of itself) but wants you to dig deeper into the hidden meaning that he won't directly speak of for some reason. You wouldn't catch it unless you had some knowledge of the words and/or symbols. Try to follow me down this rabbit hole.

Journalism - Journal - Day Book (see Black’s Law) - news feed, think social media, sun rises and moon rises

Pharma - Farm A - Health (Alinsky #1) - You’re a farm animal (bond, chains, debtor). You owe them because, as far as they’re concerned, you’re fatherless and in need of their care. "A" is symbol for your dad. They put you (in the form of paper) on the farm with the other animals (humans). Hue means “color of”. Hu-man, not quite man, monstrous (afterbirth). To the best of my knowledge, they give your name to the afterbirth. Why?

Domestic = PAYDAY - the Dome (pairs with obelisk/monument)
Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
Goal: help save the lives of millions with HIV AIDS - (H has a meaning, IV has a meaning) A means dad, A IDs (identification)
There’s an AIDS “Memorial” on Key West (where Trump just was), right by an obelisk. (“memorial” see Black’s Law, "obelisk" think Osiris missing member, think dad).

Clinton campaign office saw Maggie Haberman as their pet (long-form, aka dog). They may have "adopted" her paperwork and when they own the name that you go by, in a sense they own you.

Landing spot in MOAB (Utah) - Morman (ancestry records), moor men (more on moor in legal dictionary).

Q Drops 21 April Moab10
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops 21 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 21 April   Q Drops 21 April I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 8:52 pm

That's wild, jem.  I'm glad you can see it.  I wouldn't, obviously, as I haven't learned the 'language'
but it sure has alot of pertinent connections it speaks to.  So, keep interpreting.  It's very interesting.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Q Drops 21 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 21 April   Q Drops 21 April I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 7:59 pm

researcher wrote:
Q Drops 21 April 122910
Q Drops 21 April 123010
Q Drops 21 April 123111
Q Drops 21 April 123210
Moab is the historical name for a mountainous tract of land in Jordan. The land lies alongside much of the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. The existence of the Kingdom of Moab is attested to by numerous archaeological findings, most notably the Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. The Moabite capital was Dibon. According to the Hebrew Bible, Moab was often in conflict with its Israelite neighbours to the west.
Back to top Go down

Q Drops 21 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 21 April   Q Drops 21 April I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:19 pm

michael371 wrote:
Q Drops 21 April 123210
Moab is the historical name for a mountainous tract of land in Jordan. The land lies alongside much of the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. The existence of the Kingdom of Moab is attested to by numerous archaeological findings, most notably the Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. The Moabite capital was Dibon. According to the Hebrew Bible, Moab was often in conflict with its Israelite neighbours to the west.

Interesting. Triple layers.

i was in Baltimore looking at a clock when i noticed it was on Eutaw St. So i'm thinking Salt Lake City or something. Then a few minutes later i'm watching Jerome Corsi and he's contemplating the meaning of MOAB and says, "MOAB, Utah". Exclamation So of course i ran right over there. Here's the clock tower in MD (the clock by the doc  Smile ).

Q Drops 21 April Clock11

Is it a coincidence that Q says "On the clock. Ready to play? MOAB incoming."? What does it mean?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 21 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 21 April   Q Drops 21 April I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 11:22 pm

Oooops, posted in the wrong drop. Should have gone to 22 April drop but I'll leave it here any-who.

Q Drops 21 April 124010

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVT-8tUfiE

Last edited by researcher on Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q Drops 21 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 21 April   Q Drops 21 April I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops 21 April
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: