Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves Empty
PostSubject: People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves   People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 10:10 pm

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/people-of-colorado-prepare-to-defend-yourselves/

People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves Emp-chinese-weapons
Before Colorado is made the capital after the destruction of Washington DC, Colorado will be the target of an EMP attack which is designed to reduce the resistance against the UN takeover of the capital of the nited States,. That entity will be the United Nations, the same entity that is, in part, sponsoring the break-away of California from the United States (Calexit). This article will demonstrate that the UN is planning to estalbish the capital in Colorado, subjugate the people of Colorado through an EMP attack and attempted foreign troop occupation. This is all being done to ensure a defeat of the United State in World War III. In otherw words, we are being defeated, at least initially, from within.  The Deagel data at the end of the article demonstrates how bad America will lose WW III.

[size=42]Overwhelming Foreign Troop Presence In Colorado and Wyoming[/size]

In the previous part of this series, I provided several examples of foreign troop presence in Colorado and Southern Wyoming.
Previously, I presented pictures taken by an ex-intel that provided Paul Martin and myself the evidence that the United Nations was preparng to have its communications systems survive an EMP attack. Here are a few of the photos that Paul Martin and I were sent. Since, we published these photos, it should be noted that Paul hass had face-to-face meetings with this individual.
[size=42]From Rawlins, Wyoming

I previously published a series of articles about the strange “UN” goings on in No. Colorado and So.Wyoming. Both Paul Martin and myself have received voluminous reports about foreign/UN troop activity in the region. Some of these reports led me to file the following report in December of 2017 along with photographic evidence of UN EMP proof communications equipment, as identified my expert, in this region. Here is the previously published report:
[/size]
Quote :
Over the past 18 months, the small town of Rawlins, Wyoming has come to my attention because of its intimate association with DHS and the UN. Further, this small town of under 10,ooo people has played host to some very large scale bioweapon response drills as well as testing the efficacy of the Federal authorities to be able to respond to a terrorist chemical attack.
I have taken the following photos to military personnel who tell me this is an United Nations operation. The particular equipment you are looking at is designed to operate and persevere through an EMP attack. Most recently, Paul Martin and myself have received an identical communication from the Rawlins area. Please take note the following photos:

People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves Rawlins-1-169x300

People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves Rawlins-3-169x300
           People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves Rawlins-2-169x300

People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves Rawlins-4-169x300

People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves Rawlins-5-279x300

People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves Rawlins-8-300x188

Now we see UN EMP proof communications in this very bizarre place.

What an optimal environment for the UN to operate in.

Now, we have more information of EMP-proof communications equipment being installed in Aurora, Colorado.

[size=42]The UN’s EMP Proof Communications Equipment is Showing Up In Aurora, Colorado[/size]

I received two reports from readers regarding the following installation along Buckley Road In Southeastern Aurora, Colorado. My experts tell me this is the same type of equipment that we see in Rawlins, Wyoming.
This is damning proof that the UN is part of a conspiracy to weaken the resistance to their takeover of Colorado through an EMP attack that the UN communications equipment will survive.

People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves Aurora-emp-equipment-768x1024
People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves Aurora-emp-equipment-2-768x1024

There will, no doubt, other examples. Please send me photos to davehodges@thecommonsenseshow.com

[size=42]Remember, Obama Showed the Russians and the Chinese How to Take Down the Grid[/size]

With the news that Hackers can take over the grid on command, we must consider the fact that when Obama allowed the Russians and the Chinese to participate in the EMP prep drills calls Grid EX, he gave our enemies the know how on to simulate an EMP attack and take down the Grid. This has potentially dire consequences for every man, woman and child in America.
Here is the complete story…
 https://youtu.be/tXPm-ReuFfY

obama committed absolute treason by letting the Russians and the Chinese on the inside.

Former UN Official Confirms UN to Shut Down Access to Some Mountain Roads in No. Colorado

The intel soure that provided the UN EMP proof communications equipment has a relative who one had a high position in the UN. This person told our intel source that the UN is preparing to shut down key roads in the No. Colorado mountains. Paul and I know the identity of this source, but out of concern for their safety, we will not identify them.
I recently interviewed Paul Martin on this issue:
https://youtu.be/QnSALlf9fKY

This is undoubtedly, why we have multiple sightings of foreign troops in No. Colorado.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Breaking! More UN EMP Proof Communications Towers Being Installed Across the Country   People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 5:11 pm

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/breaking-un-emp-proof-communications-towers-installed-across-country/

Breaking! More UN EMP Proof Communications Towers Being Installed Across the Country
People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves Un-file-flag-1024x682

In the 24 hours since I published an article with pictures of UN EMP Proof Communications located in S. Wyoming and Aurora, Colorado. I am receiving reports from Alabama, Texas and Kansas. Clearly, something big is coming.

Quote :
Dave,

My name is Troy xxx, I’m a former police officer and also a faithful listener/follower of your website.  I just saw the article “People of Colorado Prepare To Defend Yourselves”, there are a couple of pictures in your article that are disturbing to me (both pics below).  I live in Gardner, Kansas and literally saw this exact device chained to a telephone pole in my neighborhood just a month ago.  It was only there for a few weeks and now it’s gone, but there is no mistake……………it’s was the EXACT same device as shown in the pics in your article.

My fiance and I walked by it several times on our daily walk and I told her that was something strange  and didn’t look right.  We live 3/4 of a mile from New Century Airport in Gardner, KS and there is a National Guard base there where planes and helicopters fly in and out of.  I don’t know if that has anything to do with the base, or if that device was something the city put up.  Let me know if you get this email???  If you get this email and get back to me, I will drive around Gardner this weekend and look for more of those devices, take pics, then send it to you.  I can ASSURE you that the device shown in your article was the exact same device chained the the telephone pole on the corner of my block.

Troy xxxx

People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves ?ui=2&ik=b6632fcdb7&view=fimg&th=16302488560ca40e&attid=0

People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves ?ui=2&ik=b6632fcdb7&view=fimg&th=16302488560ca40e&attid=0

Please note the following:
I have been sent this photo, slightly different, twice.

People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves AUSTIN-EMP-UN-EQUIP

Please note the proximity to what appears to be an entrance to an underground bunker. One of the sources claims that this is in No. California in the wine country.  I will be more specific when I have permission to do so.

I continue to receive meta data reports. The evidence is overwhelming and compelling. I plan on summarizing this breaking data in an upcoming article.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves   People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 5:42 pm

Spring, have you listened to Dave Hodges last Sunday show yet? You'll want hours 2 & 3 - I'll link to 'em below. I've been following this EMP + foreign troops in Colorado and Wyoming + Denver becoming the nations new capital (bye-bye DC) very very closely for a long time. I don't talk much about it but I'm following along closely. I think you'll find the links below interesting.

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/commonsenseshow/hr2042218.mp3

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/commonsenseshow/hr3042218.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves   People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 6:41 pm

There's something  close to one of these small towers on Hwy 82E just west of Lake Village AR. I thought it was some sort of speed / people tracker...  May be innocent or maybe not ?  Next time I go  thru there, I'll get and post a picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves   People of Colorado Prepare to Defend Yourselves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: