Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I lived in Damascus I’d move now.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

If I lived in Damascus I’d move now..... Empty
PostSubject: If I lived in Damascus I’d move now.....   If I lived in Damascus I’d move now..... I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:09 pm

If I lived in Damascus I’d move now
Reports May 25, 2013
May 25-2013

A while back I wrote a report that stated that things couldn’t look worse in regards to possible war, well I was wrong, it looks worse now. The IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gant now says it looks like we have to prepare for war on multi fronts. He has also made it very clear that Israel will act decisively and with overwhelming power, his quote is ” If Assad destabilizes the Golan Heights he will pay a heavy price.” That sure sounds like Isa. 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Russia’s Naval Forces are building up like never before in the Eastern Mediterranean they are not only supply Assad with S-300 missiles that pose a real danger to the Israel Air Force but Putin has told both Obama and Netanyahu “Hands Off Syria”. Iran has said they will attack Israel, if Israel attacks Syria. It seems that once again they are underestimating Israel, and its ability to defend itself. But Israel’s greatest weapon cannot be found in military might but in the supernatural.

Our northern border along the Lebanon and Syrian southern borders is beginning to look like war could be any day now or at least if preparation means anything we are certainly looking ready.

The US keeps saying things like all options are on the table, making everyone nervous not so much about what the US might do in Syria but what Russian and Iran will do if the US tries to enforce a no fly zone over Syria.

In the mean time Israel cannot and will not allow any shipment of advanced weapons from Syria to Hezbollah in Lebanon. Even after Putin says hands off, simply because we already know that Hezbollah has something in the neighborhood of 80,000+ missile many capable of hitting all parts of Israel.

What this means when this wars breaks out, Israel has no choice but to unleash its full military power for a fast and certain victory, because around 2/3rds of our population lives on the Mediterranean Coast between Jaffa and Haifa and are now in range of Syrian and Hezbollah missiles, and the thought of Assad using his chemical warheads isn’t a thing Israel can allow.

As for here in Jerusalem it takes abut 5 minutes for fighter jets to come from Jordan to Jerusalem, not giving a lot of time for defense. For the past few years Hamas has been busy stocking up with everything in the way of rockets and missiles in preparation for this coming war. Israel will have no choice but to destroy Gaza very quickly. The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt are having many of their own problems with the population, but the Egyptian military is strong and could be a real threat on our southern border thanks to the US weapons like F-15′s & 16′s long range artillery and the best Tanks the US has to give them.

Bottom line, Israel will have to fight many fronts and all at the same time keeping in mind we are a very small country and losing is not an option for us, which means like they say all options are on the table…
So we have a lot on our plate, and our first concern will be to defeat the enemy and we will, of this you can be sure.

As for this Ministry we still have the concern of raising the needed finances to move our three boats into the places necessary, they are all now in good condition and ready for any kind of service. The need to purchase a larger boat is always on my mind, but first it is necessary for us to have the needed finances to operate the three we now have, and there is many needs not only fuel, but food, emergency items, communications and logistics.

We also have others with boats who have said they are willing to join us, but most of them also have financial problems and will need help from us.

The way things are now looking in the US and throughout Europe the ability to get finances to this Ministry could come to an end at any time now. I am asking you to pray, just pray, ask God what He would have you do in regards to this Ministry, we need your help and all I am asking is for you to be obedient when you hear from God.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers. Pray for this Ministry and your part in it.

Shalom, jerry golden

http://thegoldenreport.net/?p=985
Back to top Go down

If I lived in Damascus I’d move now.....
Page 1 of 1