Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

is this the "Q" team?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

is this the "Q" team? Empty
PostSubject: is this the "Q" team?   is this the "Q" team? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 6:44 am

https://www.jtfmaga.com/team
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: is this the "Q" team?   is this the "Q" team? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 7:58 am

I would say they are assets, but not Q, not at the level of Q.  They contribute to the Plan, but did not construct the Plan or execute the Plan (and the Plan is massive and executed at the highest levels we can imagine, I think, to have such power, access  and over reach.  Sometimes I feel sorry for Q that he's got this unruly bunch known as the anons (including us) to deal with.  God love him (them). I bet there are much more satisfying jobs on the team than the one he took on.

Plus, we won't find Q team asking for donations.  Wink

The people you found are nsa whistleblowers.  They are helpful to the plan.

William Binney, Kirk Wiebe, Diane Roark and Tom Drake have led the charge putting the word out in various United States Government Departments, U.S. Federal Courts and the media. They have been joined by hundreds of high ranking former personnel from the DHS Collective, NSA, CIA, NSC, MILITARY INTELLIGENCE, DOJ, FBI, NRO and multiple INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY & LAW ENFORCEMENT Agencies to protect the VALIDITY AND REPUTATION of our U.S.
William Binney, Kirk Wiebe, Diane Roark and Tom Drake have led the charge putting the word out in various United States Government Departments, U.S. Federal Courts and the media. They have been joined by hundreds of high ranking former personnel from the DHS Collective, NSA, CIA, NSC, MILITARY INTELLIGENCE, DOJ, FBI, NRO and multiple INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY & LAW ENFORCEMENT Agencies to protect the VALIDITY AND REPUTATION of our U.S.

Diane Roark is an American whistleblower who served as a Republican staffer on the House Intelligence Committee from 1985 to 2002. She was, right after 9/11, "the House Intelligence Committee staffer in charge of oversight of the NSA".

Thomas Andrews Drake (born 1957) is a former senior executive of the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA), a decorated United States Air Force and United States Navy veteran, and a whistleblower. In 2010, the government alleged that Drake mishandled documents, one of the few such Espionage Act cases in U.S. history.

William Edward Binney is a former highly placed intelligence official with the United States National Security Agency (NSA) turned whistleblower who resigned on October 31, 2001, after more than 30 years with the agency.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: is this the "Q" team?   is this the "Q" team? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 8:57 am

i still think ezra cohen-whatnic is q
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: is this the "Q" team?   is this the "Q" team? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 9:01 am

michael371 wrote:
i still think ezra cohen-whatnic is q

I agree with on the team. Wink  Q's with POTUS too much to be ezra, yes?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: is this the "Q" team?   is this the "Q" team? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 10:51 am

MICHAEL, could it be?  Your answer?

1233458 NEW
Be careful who you are following.
Some are profiting off this movement.
Some are building a big following off this movement only then to retreat and go mainstream.
Patriots make sacrifices.
Some, the ultimate sacrifice.
Patriots are SELFLESS.
Do they ask for monthly payments to remain Patriots?
Think logically.
To some, it’s only about the money.
Those who would seek personal gain at the expense of others in this movement has an agenda.
You decide.
This is not a game.
The only profit we should all be striving for is TRUE FREEDOM.
God bless you all.
Q
Apr 29 2018 10:17:29 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 09b0d5 1233553 NEW
>>1233458
Personal thank you to the BO, Bakers, and Autists/Anons who continually dedicate their time and energy to the GREAT AWAKENING.
You are all Patriots.
The hard part is coming to an end.
The next phase will bring JUSTICE.
Q+

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is this the "Q" team?   is this the "Q" team? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is this the "Q" team?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: